|07-01-2012, 06:53 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2008
2011-12 Panini Gold Standard Basketball Case- Hit Draft Break
So there has been some requests to try to start another Gold group break up. This product is supposed to come out on Wednesday July 18, 2012.
There is supposed to be 50 hits (2 autos, 2 mem, 1 draft pick redemption per box) and base slots for 2 cases (so 5 more spots)
Hits (Auto, Auto/Mem, Mem, Gold 1/1, Draft Class Redemption, Base 1/1)
Base in two Boxes (excluding the 1/1s, from the sell sheet is should be approx 10 cards)
If there are additional hits they will be selected through a snake order giving the bottom couple slots a few extra hits.
10 Box master case:$2000 + 29.55 (2nd Day Air) /55 spots = $36.90/ spot
Shipping and supplies = $2.50
Paypal Fee’s = (39.40 * .029 + .30) = $1.44
Total = $40.84
First Slot: $40.84
Additional spots: $39
The draft order will be determined by a mod randoming the spot list 5 times.
You will have 48 hours from the time the break goes active to make your payment.
1. Drafting will start at one full day after the break starting at 12pm EST (9am PST) (ie if we break wed night, add a full day then the 12pm afterwards so friday at 12pm EST)
2. Time limit per pick is 30 minutes (please try not to use all 30 min if possible)
3. If not picked within 30 min, I will autopick based on best value list (I will make an guestimated list after the break)
4. Please make sure the card you wanted is still available
5. Try to PM the next person in line as proper etiquette
6. Do not edit the post after you made a pick (if you want to change picks you can do so ONLY IF the next person has not made their pick yet but post again)
7. Rank lists are encouraged to expedite the draft
1. I will try to scan hits as soon as possible after the break
2. Please do not trade outside the break (You must send me a pm if you want and I will consider it)
3. I the host WILL NOT be participating in the break
4. The break will take place live on Ustream.com and will be recorded if you cannot not make the break time.
5. If you hit a card worth $250 or more you will be required to pay additional shipping costs for insurance and/or certified mail.
6. Please Subscribe to this thread.
Last edited by bcxraider; 07-18-2012 at 11:39 AM.
|07-04-2012, 07:33 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|07-04-2012, 01:50 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
I'll take 2 spots: 8 and 9.
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
|07-04-2012, 08:53 PM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: University of Illinois
Sorry OP, going to have to drop my two spots, just joined a different break that I was waiting to join but wasn't sure it would be hosted.
I apologize for any inconvenience~
- I also do customs -