Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #201 (permalink)
Member
 
Nm0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 447
Default

Payment and card sent, thanks a lot!
Nm0369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #202 (permalink)
Member
 
TheMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: California
Posts: 312
Default

Payment sent and mailed the cards today.
TheMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #203 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,942
Default

Payment sent for-
2011 Bowman Chrome Drafy Jose Fernandez Purple Refractor Auto 10/10
2011 Bowman Platinum Harper/Taillon Red Ref Auto 5/10
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #204 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,372
Default

Ok - I need people who paid today with the initials ZR and BH to contact me as I don't know what your blowout ID is as you didn't tell me with your payment.

ALSO - 1 WEEK TO DEADLINE!
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #205 (permalink)
Member
 
sfgiantsfan03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Home of the 2010 and 2012 World Series champions
Posts: 109
Default

MrSnyder,

I just want to confirm if you have my 2 BGS slabbed cards for reslabbing as well? I didn't see them on page 1.
__________________
Bucket: http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/sf49ersfan03/
sfgiantsfan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #206 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan03 View Post
MrSnyder,

I just want to confirm if you have my 2 BGS slabbed cards for reslabbing as well? I didn't see them on page 1.
Since they don't count for the submission I didn't scan them, but I have them.
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #207 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,079
Default

just wanna make sure you saw i took one of the calvin's out cause its got a funky corner
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #208 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

payment sent for my two cards.

Snyder can you note on my two cards as Minimum BGS 9.5 or no slab
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #209 (permalink)
Member
 
Zoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 6,199
Default

Sending my cards today via UPS. Will PM tracking number once the deed is done. Slipped a note for minimum 8.5 grade on my cards, but is that something you're supposed to check off on your end?
__________________
Lifelong St. Louis Cardinals fan. Lifelong Seattle Seahawks fan. John Smoltz collector. Garbage Pail Kids expert.
Twitter: ZoopSoul
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
ninjacookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast, formerly Mother Russia
Posts: 8,394
Default

Oh, sorry bud...but can you please make a note with my cards when you receive them (on the forms) to not slab unless at least a 9.0 overall? Please acknowledge when you receive them, thanks!
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #211 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
payment sent for my two cards.

Snyder can you note on my two cards as Minimum BGS 9.5 or no slab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Sending my cards today via UPS. Will PM tracking number once the deed is done. Slipped a note for minimum 8.5 grade on my cards, but is that something you're supposed to check off on your end?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
Oh, sorry bud...but can you please make a note with my cards when you receive them (on the forms) to not slab unless at least a 9.0 overall? Please acknowledge when you receive them, thanks!
SWEET LORD! Did anybody put post it notes on each card? Hopefully depending on how you packed them I can sent them that way to BGS. If not, there's much writing and post-it itting to do!
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #212 (permalink)
Member
 
jasonadkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,946
Default

I'd like to submit the following seven cards, LMK and I will send them to you tomorrow:

David Price 2007 Bowman Sterling Refractor AUTO #156/199
2 ct. Carlos Gonzalez 2008 SPx Autograph
Aaron Hicks 2011 Bowman Sterling Purple Refractor #5/10
2ct. Dylan Bundy 2011 Leaf Valiant AUTO
Kolten Wong 2011 Leaf Valiant Purple AUTO #7/25
jasonadkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #213 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,303
Default

payment sent and shipped this morning, thanks!
rmiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #214 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In a warehouse of common sense
Posts: 2,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnyder View Post
SWEET LORD! Did anybody put post it notes on each card? Hopefully depending on how you packed them I can sent them that way to BGS. If not, there's much writing and post-it itting to do!
I did, on the reverse of each. Will send over payment asap.
__________________
BUYING: 2001 UD NFL Legends Autographs - Daunte Culpepper - $300. Steve Young - $350.
BUYING: 2004 Ultimate Collection Jsy/Autos/25 - David Carr, Tom Brady - Paying $550, in case you like money.
nabzy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #215 (permalink)
Member
 
johnm021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,441
Default

I sent you the pm last night, gonna go ahead and send the 2 cards below. Let me know where to send the paypal and cards, if you reply back by 2 today I'll have them in the mail today... and if not then first thing tomorrow morning

2011 Michael Fulmer bowman chrome blue refractor auto #108/150
2011 Kyle Crick bowman chrome purple refractor auto #6/10
johnm021 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #216 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,079
Default

2 more then im done, i promise

2012 Bowman Chrome Nick Castellanos
2012 Bowman Chrome Oscar Taveras

i already sent the others so these will go in a different package
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #217 (permalink)
Big
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Default

2011 Bowman Chrome Albert Almora Orange Refractor USA 18U Auto 05/25
2011 Bowman Chrome Albert Almora Xfractor 292/299
2012 TOPPS FINEST Paul Konerko SUPERFRACTOR 1/1
2010 Bowman Anthony Rizzo Red Auto 44/50

Thanks!

Last edited by Big; 08-22-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Big is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #218 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,952
Default

I want to submit some stuff... But I have to make sure. I'll post tonight if I do so I can have them out tomorrow.
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #219 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 68
Default

MrSnyder,

I have these two I'd like to ship you and am checking for more. Please send me your address tonight if possible, so I can get them out tomorrow to meet your 27th deadline. Sorry for the last minute request.

2010 Topps Chrome Jason Heyward Blue Ref Auto 019/199
2009 Sweet Spot Matt Wieters Auto Silver 36/65
cabcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #220 (permalink)
Member
 
Jackg1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,158
Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980
Default

Also can you send me your address also
I have these

1994 Nolan Ryan First Day Issue
2010 Topps Magic John Skelton Auto /15
2010 Topps Magic John Skelton Chrome Auto /10
2010 Topps Magic Ray Rice Auto /15
2011 Contenders Titus Young Auto
__________________
Official Blowout 2010 Topp Magic Refractor Autograph set collector! STAY AWAY FROM PATCH CARDS! BUCKET: http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/jackg1980/ "I trade by common sense not book value"
"No one makes me bleed my own blood"
Jackg1980 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #221 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm021 View Post
I sent you the pm last night, gonna go ahead and send the 2 cards below. Let me know where to send the paypal and cards, if you reply back by 2 today I'll have them in the mail today... and if not then first thing tomorrow morning

2011 Michael Fulmer bowman chrome blue refractor auto #108/150
2011 Kyle Crick bowman chrome purple refractor auto #6/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
2 more then im done, i promise

2012 Bowman Chrome Nick Castellanos
2012 Bowman Chrome Oscar Taveras

i already sent the others so these will go in a different package
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big View Post
2011 Bowman Chrome Albert Almora Orange Refractor USA 18U Auto 05/25
2011 Bowman Chrome Albert Almora Xfractor 292/299
2012 TOPPS FINEST Paul Konerko SUPERFRACTOR 1/1
2010 Bowman Anthony Rizzo Red Auto 44/50

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabcards View Post
MrSnyder,

I have these two I'd like to ship you and am checking for more. Please send me your address tonight if possible, so I can get them out tomorrow to meet your 27th deadline. Sorry for the last minute request.

2010 Topps Chrome Jason Heyward Blue Ref Auto 019/199
2009 Sweet Spot Matt Wieters Auto Silver 36/65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
Also can you send me your address also
I have these

1994 Nolan Ryan First Day Issue
2010 Topps Magic John Skelton Auto /15
2010 Topps Magic John Skelton Chrome Auto /10
2010 Topps Magic Ray Rice Auto /15
2011 Contenders Titus Young Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonadkins View Post
I'd like to submit the following seven cards, LMK and I will send them to you tomorrow:

David Price 2007 Bowman Sterling Refractor AUTO #156/199
2 ct. Carlos Gonzalez 2008 SPx Autograph
Aaron Hicks 2011 Bowman Sterling Purple Refractor #5/10
2ct. Dylan Bundy 2011 Leaf Valiant AUTO
Kolten Wong 2011 Leaf Valiant Purple AUTO #7/25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
I did, on the reverse of each. Will send over payment asap.
Believe I have everybody updated on OP - nabyz - THANK YOU! All PMs have been responded to - should be caught up!
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
johnm021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,441
Default

EDIT- Got the address, thanks everyone for the prompt PM's greatly appreciated

You responded to my PM but never gave me the address to ship them to lol... does anyone reliable mind PM'ing me his address here asap so that I can get them in the mail these next 2 hours so that they arrive in time? Thanks in advance

Last edited by johnm021; 08-23-2012 at 09:51 AM.
johnm021 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #223 (permalink)
Member
 
peekaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,355
Default

Sending Greg Little SPA RPA 630/699

Thanks
__________________
www.ScottRobbins.origamiowl.com/ your special friends will love you!
peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm021 View Post
You responded to my PM but never gave me the address to ship them to lol... does anyone reliable mind PM'ing me his address here asap so that I can get them in the mail these next 2 hours so that they arrive in time? Thanks in advance
I just forwarded the BGS info message I got from him a few weeks ago to you.
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #225 (permalink)
Member
 
johnm021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,441
Default

Quick question, if you include a note with minimum slab 9.5... they will still slab it if a card gets a 9.5 but has a 9 auto correct? If not then I may need a correction made to my post-it note that I included

Also Snyder in my paypal account under my payment to you it says your name and stuff but still says it is unclaimed... just an fyi

Last edited by johnm021; 08-23-2012 at 09:34 PM.
johnm021 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.