|08-08-2012, 09:49 PM||#1 (permalink)|
1 Case 2011 Bowman Draft (Random Team) Break
Well it is time for me to try my first group break. I am pretty excited to bust my first case, so let’s get the basics out of the way:
1 Case of 2011 Bowman Draft (1,029) = 1,029/31 = 33.20
33.20 + 3.75 (Shipping + Supplies) = 36.95 Direct Slot Cost
Paypal Fees: 36.95 + 0.30$ x 0.029= 1.08
36.95 + 1.08 = 38.03
Call it 38.10 for the first slot, and 36.00 for each additional slot.
Please make sure you read the following information so you understand the specifics of how the slots will be determined:
This is going to be a 1 case, random team break. There will be 31 slots in this break, one for each of the teams in MLB plus another for all of the USA baseball stuff that will be pulled. After all payments have been received the case will be ordered (order number will be listed in the thread). A mod will then random the 31 slot list THREE TIMES FOR THE CASE. Where you end up on the list for the case will correspond to a team on the Blowout MLB team list (listed near the end of this post). That will be the team that you will receive for the break.
Also, keep in mind if any AFLAC autos are hit in the case, the card will go to the team that the player was drafted by (Bundy- Orioles, Lindor- Indians, etc.).
Some Additional Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules- These are from houdini’s breaks…but I think they are rules that should be included in all B.O. breaks)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. We will need the deposit paid right away so that we can send it in to BO.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 3 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I am inexperienced at sending items out of the country so I will need a quick tutorial as to what to do so you can get your cards.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the case arrives, with the case being broken LIVE on BlogTV (Username same as my BO name, Blowe12.)
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. (Since this is one case, it should not take me much time to sort, package, and ship.)
4. If you decide that you like/dislike your random team slot enough to sell, I just ask that you do so ONLY TO MEMBERS ALREADY IN THE BREAK, and please notify me accordingly in both the thread and through a PM.
RANDOM RESULTS BELOW
8. Cleveland Indians - Jrodlc08 (3) DELIVERED
23. San Diego Padres - Rudyjustinfarrell DELIVERED
4. Boston Red Sox - Bjsportscards77 (4) DELIVERED
27. Tampa Bay Rays - carl2001 RECEIVED
25. Seattle Mariners - cardcollecta12 (2) RECEIVED
17. Minnesota Twins - Bjsportscards77 DELIVERED
7. Cincinnati Reds - Rudyjustinfarrell (2) DELIVERED
5. Chicago Cubs - cc80man DELIVERED
9. Colorado Rockies - skate81 RECEIVED
28. Texas Rangers - Kchance13 DELIVERED
12. Houston Astros - Jrodlc08 DELIVERED
26. St. Louis Cardinals - nhsportsguy RECEIVED
10. Detroit Tigers - Divino DELIVERED
6. Chicago White Sox - IUJJ012 RECEIVED
2. Atlanta Braves - Bjsportscards77 DELIVERED
30. Washington Nationals - cardcollecta12 RECEIVED
24. San Francisco Giants - Bjsportscards77
21. Philadelphia Phillies - Chadc13 DELIVERED
13. Kansas City Royals - Jrodlc08 DELIVERED
18. New York Mets - Bruvydsb (2) RECEIVED
31. USA Baseball - gr33d RECEIVED
22. Pittsburgh Pirates - IUJJ012 (2) RECEIVED
29. Toronto Blue Jays - nhsportsguy RECEIVED
20. Oakland Athletics - dbaks DELIVERED
14. Los Angeles Angels - lowery12 RECEIVED
19. New York Yankees - jrubbo23 RECEIVED
16. Milwaukee Brewers - darealstunna DELIVERED
1.Arizona Diamondbacks - Bruvydsb RECEIVED
15. Los Angeles Dodgers - skate81 (2) RECEIVED
11. Florida Marlins - crose DELIVERED
3. Baltimore Orioles - dizzyduff13 DELIVERED
UPS tracking number: 1Z82RW334273117163
Scheduled delivery of Tuesday.
As of right now, I am going to plan on breaking the case at 7pm ET Tuesday evening on blogTV, user ID BLOWE12. I will post the link here as the date approaches. Trust me guys, I am as excited as you are. Again, if any trades go down, please notify me. You all have been great thus far with your payment and cooperation, now I just hope I can pull some sick cards for you guys.
Last edited by blowe12; 08-18-2012 at 08:16 PM.
|08-08-2012, 11:08 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|08-09-2012, 01:45 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks
*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
|08-09-2012, 06:45 AM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pa
I will take one spot.....thanks
SET CHASE: Mike Schmidt Topps PSA Set: 17/17 (need: Upgrades '75, '79, '82)
Monster #: 35/524; Unique Backs: 17/39
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL
|08-09-2012, 07:51 AM||#22 (permalink)|
Again, Original Post has been updated. Right now we have 6 spots left. I am unsure if I am being overly optimistic or not at this point, but if we can fill those spots and have everyone pay today...we could have a shot at getting the case by the weekend considering how close I live to blowout? who knows. I just thought I would make it a point so if and when the break fills, that people pay in a timely manner if possible
EDIT- Nevermind, I believe it costs more to ship on Saturday. We'll probably end up getting it Monday if we got everything in today!
|08-09-2012, 07:52 AM||#23 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Always willing to talk shop or B/S/T.
|08-09-2012, 07:55 AM||#24 (permalink)|