|09-01-2012, 10:01 AM||#1 (permalink)|
2012 Topps Triple Threads 18 Box Master Case Break (HIT DRAFT)
I think its time for my first group break hit draft. With TTT right around the corner, I figured I would submit and see what the interest level was around here.
1 Master Case of 2012 Topps Triple Threads = 3,450.00
76 total hits - 1 Autograph relic and 1 numbered relic per mini- box (72 hits), Parallel lot box 1-9 and 10-18 (2 hits), base lot boxes 1-9 and 10-18 (2 hits).
3,450.00/ 76 "Hits" = 45.40
45.40 + 3.75 (Shipping and supplies) = 49.15 direct slot cost
Paypal fees: 49.15 + 0.30 x 0.029 = 1.45
49.15 + 1.45 = 50.60
50.60 for your first slot, 48.60 for any additional.
Please make sure you read the following information so you understand the specifics of how the slots will be determined:
This is going to be a 18 box master cast hit draft. This means that once the break is moved to active and is paid for, a B.O. moderator will random the draft list FIVE TIMES. The random order that results from this process will become the draft order for the case. The case will then be broken live on blogtv, with recap videos posted shortly thereafter for anyone who may not have been able to make it. The hit draft will start the following day AT 12pm ET.
Hit Draft Basics:
1. There are 76 spots in this break. Upon beginning the hit draft, you will have 30 minutes to make a selection. I will also post a default ranking of all the hits from the break. If you do not make a pick within that 30 minute time period (and do NOT send a list of your own rankings for me to pick for you OR check in with a PM) then I will use my default list and autopick for you. I strongly suggest that if you are not sure if you will be available for your pick that you send me your own rankings so I can get you the right card .
2. As standard draft procedure, PLEASE PM THE NEXT GUY ON THE LIST WHEN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PICK. This is common courtesy, and will help me with not having to send 324384328048 pm's per day.
Some Additional Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these standard rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. We will need the deposit paid right away so that we can send it in to BO.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 3 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I am inexperienced at sending items out of the country so I will need a quick tutorial as to what to do so you can get your cards.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know about the break process
1. I will start the break the same day the case arrives, with the case being broken LIVE on BlogTV (Username same as my BO name, Blowe12.)
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. (Since this is one case, it should not take me much time to sort, package, and ship.)
4. If you decide that you like/dislike your draft pick enough to sell, I just ask that you do so ONLY TO MEMBERS ALREADY IN THE BREAK, and please notify me accordingly in both the thread and through a PM.
I think that is all I have for now. Sign-ups are located below. Let me know if you want a particular slot:
7. Zoop (1)
8. JDog797 (1)
9. Zoop (2)
12. KB81 (2)
13. Jfoster (1)
75. Jfoster (2)
Last edited by blowe12; 09-05-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: edited pricing (math error)
|09-04-2012, 10:14 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|09-04-2012, 11:22 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2011
I'm not interested at this point however just thought I'd point out that it's 2 hits per mini box (ie pack) for a total of 4 hits per box. should be 72 hits for a master case.
Always looking for Minnesota Twins cards/memorabilia!!
My Photobucket: http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/mcgoo2_2008/
|09-04-2012, 11:25 PM||#4 (permalink)|
|09-05-2012, 02:42 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Baseball, I presume? If so, please mark me down at 7 and 9. Thanks.
Resident John Smoltz collector and smart mark wrestling nerd. Self-professed Garbage Pail Kids expert. Life-long STL Cards fan.
|09-05-2012, 10:24 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Just a quick question....in the OP it reads,
"Hit Draft Basics:
1. There are 40 spots in this break. Upon beginning the hit draft, you will have 30 minutes to make a selection. I will also post a default ranking of all the hits from the break. If you do not make a pick within that 30 minute time period (and do NOT send a list of your own rankings for me to pick for you OR check in with a PM) then I will use my default list and autopick for you. I strongly suggest that if you are not sure if you will be available for your pick that you send me your own rankings so I can get you the right card."
I assume the part about "40 hits" was carried over from a prior break, correct? Because in this break there are 76 hits, as outlined at the beginning. Right? Just wanted to make sure I understood.
Thoughts remain with CNNR...
|09-05-2012, 10:34 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Yeah, It was carried over and I missed that when editing, I am really doing a terrible job with this one so far haha. Indeed you are correct though, this is 76 spots, and will be a hit draft.
|09-05-2012, 10:36 AM||#11 (permalink)|
^ no way a terrible job. You clearly outlined the "hit" breakdown at the top, I just wanted to make sure it was the same thing, which it is. Thanks!
And I am intersted in this...I'm just going to see how much momentum it gets before enrolling.
Thoughts remain with CNNR...
|09-05-2012, 10:39 AM||#12 (permalink)|
|09-05-2012, 10:42 AM||#13 (permalink)|
^ between you and I (and the rest of Blowout Forums ) I think interest has waned in 2012 Topps Chrome. Went off with a bang, but since then I don't know. That big 8 caser of 2012 Bowman Chrome is filling nicely...but I think having TTT is a good mix up, something a little different. Hopefully it'll fill up quick enough.
Thoughts remain with CNNR...
|09-05-2012, 09:49 PM||#15 (permalink)|
I know its only been a day guys, but with there seeming to be low interest in the product (plus reljac has his own TTT group break that just posted), I am going to close this break. If you guys are interested in this product, feel free to go over and sign up with reljac (its his first break, so support the fella!). I will probably post another break in a bit that is a little lighter on the wallet.