|09-06-2012, 04:08 PM||#1 (permalink)|
RL's Museum Collection Resurrection - 2012 Topps Museum Baseball Draft Hit
I absolutely loved this product this year, and figured I'd see who was up for another group break of it!!
Given the massive amount of hits, I think a hit draft will work best!
Let's go big on this and do a 12 Box Master Case! I'm using a total of 48 hits (per the sell sheet), and 2 base/parallel lots (one for each 6 box inner case).
Case price - $3379.95
$3379.95 / 50 hits = $67.60
$3.50 Shipping & Supplies = $71.10
PayPal ($71.10 + .30) / .971 = $73.54
Let's call it $73.60 for the 1st slot, $72 after!
If the pricing changes by the time the cases are locked in, slot prices will be adjusted accordingly!
**Remember, this HIT DRAFT**
This is going to be a 1 case, hit draft break. There will be 50 slots in this break (breakdown listed above). After all payments have been received the case will be ordered (order number will be listed in the thread). A mod will then random the 50 slot list THREE TIMES. Where you end up on the list for the case will correspond to your draft position.
Some Additional Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules- These are from Houdini’s® breaks…but I think they are rules that should be included in all B.O. breaks).
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. We will need the deposit paid right away so that we can send it in to BO.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 2 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I am inexperienced at sending items out of the country so I will need a quick tutorial as to what to do so you can get your cards.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
8. I will have a spot in this break - if this bothers you in any way, please do not join.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the case arrives, with the case being broken LIVE on UStream (Username same as my BO name, nhsportsguy.)
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up that same night as well.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. (Generally, the day after the draft is complete)
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
Let’s keep it clean, and have fun!!
Because this is a hit draft with 50 slots, I will implement the following rules to move the draft along:
1. The draft will start at 3pm EST the day following the break.
2. You will have 30 minutes to draft, or your pick will be auto-drafted.
3. After you've made your pick, please PM next in line.
4. My auto-draft hit list will be up the day following the break, if you would like to submit your own for auto-draft, please do so before you're on the clock!
5. If you have submitted an auto-draft list, I will use it unless you declare you are here to draft for yourself.
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME
Last edited by nhsportsguy; 09-07-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Fixed auto-draft typo
|09-07-2012, 04:58 PM||#2 (permalink)|
FYI per the forum rules you must post your ranked draft list prior to the draft taking place, not following it.
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector