Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illadelf View Post
He send an e-check or something??
Yeah, that's how it was sent.
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,710
Default

Dang id refund and move his spot to a back up incase it doesnt clear he is holding up the random
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:02 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North East Ohio/ Pittsburgh Area
Posts: 1,144
Default

If he already sent I really don't think that refunding is the best idea. I mean, no offense, nothing is listed in the OP saying an e-check cant be sent (not that it SHOULD say that either). I mean, it would be one thing if the guy hadn't paid or responded to PMs about payment; however, the guy sent in a timely manner, but since hes from overseas it is taking time. Nothing wrong with that. Patience is a virtue.
blowe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,710
Default

True.........
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
If he already sent I really don't think that refunding is the best idea. I mean, no offense, nothing is listed in the OP saying an e-check cant be sent (not that it SHOULD say that either). I mean, it would be one thing if the guy hadn't paid or responded to PMs about payment; however, the guy sent in a timely manner, but since hes from overseas it is taking time. Nothing wrong with that. Patience is a virtue.
Exactly. He sent the money and as long as it clears, he deserves the spot.
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
billbanning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tenino, WA
Posts: 1,823
Default

Is this about my spot? I paid from my phone and it hasnt shown up out of my bank account yet. Just curious.
__________________
Dustin Ackley Supercollector! BRING ME YOUR ACKLEYS!
Check out my Dustin Ackley PC Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XcwTU5byd4
billbanning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbanning View Post
Is this about my spot? I paid from my phone and it hasnt shown up out of my bank account yet. Just curious.
Nope, I got you already
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:45 AM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,322
Default

sorry for the delay, all paid up guys
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

One more spot and we're all paid up. Assuming the echeck clears in the time it says, I will probably order this Monday morning and it should get here Tuesday.

Quick poll, is Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon a better approximate time to do the break?
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #85 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North East Ohio/ Pittsburgh Area
Posts: 1,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrightfan85 View Post
One more spot and we're all paid up. Assuming the echeck clears in the time it says, I will probably order this Monday morning and it should get here Tuesday.

Quick poll, is Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon a better approximate time to do the break?
Always evening bud, that's group breaking 101. if you do it in the afternoon, everyone at work and on the west coast would miss it. I would suggest 8:30pm ET so that way those west coast guys could be home to watch too.
blowe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
Always evening bud, that's group breaking 101. if you do it in the afternoon, everyone at work and on the west coast would miss it. I would suggest 8:30pm ET so that way those west coast guys could be home to watch too.
Good point.

8:30 PM on Tuesday should be the time then if everything goes smooth.
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
mikecamp99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,367
Default

Just curious; if your pay for the cases and they ship monday, they really going to make it the next day? Unless if maybe you live in the same state or within a good distance where UPS can get it to you over night without having to pay for express shipping.
mikecamp99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North East Ohio/ Pittsburgh Area
Posts: 1,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecamp99 View Post
Just curious; if your pay for the cases and they ship monday, they really going to make it the next day? Unless if maybe you live in the same state or within a good distance where UPS can get it to you over night without having to pay for express shipping.
I believe mike is correct, it will take one business day in transit from where you are, so they should arrive Wed. I suppose there is a chance they'll arrive on Tuesday....but probably not.
blowe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
I believe mike is correct, it will take one business day in transit from where you are, so they should arrive Wed. I suppose there is a chance they'll arrive on Tuesday....but probably not.
Ah, I see what you're saying.

It may have to be Wednesday around 9 then. I have something going on around the 7-8 period and may not be back here by 8:30. The case will be in my possession though.
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #90 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North East Ohio/ Pittsburgh Area
Posts: 1,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrightfan85 View Post
Ah, I see what you're saying.

It may have to be Wednesday around 9 then. I have something going on around the 7-8 period and may not be back here by 8:30. The case will be in my possession though.
Its always good to just assume for the worst; make it wed at 9pm, and post the tracking information when they send it to you. If you see that it will be delivered Tuesday by the end of the day, then just let everyone know youre planning to switching it to then. When Blowout sends you the UPS tracking info, it tells you when its arriving, and it has always been dead on for me.
blowe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
Its always good to just assume for the worst; make it wed at 9pm, and post the tracking information when they send it to you. If you see that it will be delivered Tuesday by the end of the day, then just let everyone know youre planning to switching it to then. When Blowout sends you the UPS tracking info, it tells you when its arriving, and it has always been dead on for me.
Will do and again, thanks for all the advice!
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,710
Default

Price dropped again...$679
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Price dropped again...$679
Was just gonna post this! I'm tempted to buy a case myself lol.
Haze28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Ah, that stinks. Locked into $690.

By the way, thanks for all of you paying. Once the e-check from conquest clears, I will order
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Today could very well be the day I place the order . The echeck hasn't cleared yet but it still say that today will be the completion day.

If I hear within the 24 hours and nobody posts until then, check this post for confirmation that the case will be shipped.
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,710
Default

well dont forget to request the random from the mods
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
well dont forget to request the random from the mods
Yes, thanks for the reminder. Knew to do that but wasn't sure how lol
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #98 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North East Ohio/ Pittsburgh Area
Posts: 1,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrightfan85 View Post
Yes, thanks for the reminder. Knew to do that but wasn't sure how lol
You need to copy and paste both the team list and participant list into a post, then ask mods to random x number of times.

Then post that post into the thread, and report it so the mods are notified. You may as well ask for it now too since the check is clearing.
blowe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
Wrightfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to Wrightfan85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
You need to copy and paste both the team list and participant list into a post, then ask mods to random x number of times.

Then post that post into the thread, and report it so the mods are notified. You may as well ask for it now too since the check is clearing.
Thanks. Lists has been sent to mods for randomization.
__________________
I PC Mets cards, especially THOR, GOD OF THUNDER!
Wrightfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrightfan85 View Post
Thanks. Lists has been sent to mods for randomization.
Just copied and pasted to here so when a mod does it we can see easier...how many times is it being randomized 3/5/7/10?

Teams (to be randomized once all 30 slots are filed):
1. Arizona Diamondbacks-
2. Atlanta Braves-
3. Baltimore Orioles-
4. Boston Red Sox-
5. Chicago White Sox-
6. Chicago Cubs-
7. Cincinnati Reds-
8. Cleveland Indians-
9. Colorado Rockies-
10. Detroit Tigers-
11. Florida Marlins-
12. Houston Astros-
13. Kansas City Royals-
14. Los Angeles Angels-
15. Los Angeles Dodgers-
16. Milwaukee Brewers-
17. Minnesota Twins-
18. New York Mets-
19. New York Yankees-
20. Oakland Athletics-
21. Philadelphia Phillies-
22. Pittsburgh Pirates-
23. San Diego Padres-
24. San Francisco Giants-
25. Seattle Mariners-
26. St. Louis Cardinals-
27. Tampa Bay Rays-
28. Texas Rangers-
29. Toronto Blue Jays-
30. Washington Nationals-

Slots (to be randomized once all 30 slots are filled):
1. conquest1984
2. conquest1984
3. JFray
4. jrubbo23
5. jrubbo23
6. jrubbo23
7. jh_collector
8. billbanning
9. billbanning
10.mcholke
11.mcholke
12.wjubck
13.jh_collector
14.wjubck
15.wkevinn
16.Srt42004n
17.blowe12
18.jrodlc08
19.jsw138
20.gr33d
21.JFray
22.illadelf
23.barkerjc6
24.mikecamp99
25.shawnlcards
26. Srt42004n
27. JFray
28. Haze28
29.shawnlcards
30.mikecamp99
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.

Last edited by Srt42004n; 10-01-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.