|09-10-2012, 09:25 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2012 Topps Archives Baseball Hobby 10 Box Case - Random Team
Order # 182096
Tracking # 1Z82RW334274339636
$690.00 for a 10 Box Hobby Case 2012 Topps Archives Baseball
Divided by 30 Slots
$690/30= $23 Direct Slot Cost
+ $1.79 Supplies (Toploaders and sleeves for the autographs. Padded Mailers, Shipping Label, I already have team bags so that will lower the cost to you!)
+ $4.00 Projected Shipping
+ $1.13 Online Payment Fees (Online Payment fees are 2.9% +.30)
$29.90 For 1st Slot Price, additional slots @ $27.90
Info on product:
2012 Topps Archives Baseball Hobby 10 Box Case - $749.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Teams (to be randomized once all 30 slots are filed):
1. Arizona Diamondbacks-wjubck
2. Atlanta Braves-JFray
3. Baltimore Orioles-mcholke
4. Boston Red Sox-illadelf
5. Chicago White Sox-mikecamp99 (Acquired from Blowe12)
6. Chicago Cubs-wkevinn
7. Cincinnati Reds-Srt42004n
8. Cleveland Indians-jh_collector
9. Colorado Rockies-shawnlcards
10. Detroit Tigers-jrubbo23
11. Florida Marlins-Srt42004n
12. Houston Astros-jh_collector
13. Kansas City Royals-shawnlcards
14. Los Angeles Angels-barkerjc6
15. Los Angeles Dodgers-mcholke
16. Milwaukee Brewers-jsw138
17. Minnesota Twins-conquest1984
18. New York Mets-JFray
19. New York Yankees-BillBanning (Traded Jays and Padres to mikecamp99)
20. Oakland Athletics-Haze28
21. Philadelphia Phillies-jrubbo23
22. Pittsburgh Pirates-pskell02 (Acquired from mikecamp99)
23. San Diego Padres-mikecamp99 (Traded Yankees to BillBanning)
24. San Francisco Giants-jrodlc08
25. Seattle Mariners-jrubbo23
26. St. Louis Cardinals-gr33d
27. Tampa Bay Rays-wjubck
28. Texas Rangers-conquest1984
29. Toronto Blue Jays-mikecamp99 (Traded Yankees to BillBanning)
30. Washington Nationals-JFray
Slots (to be randomized once all 30 slots are filled):
1. Teams can be traded before the break (Deadline is one hour before the break goes live)
2. Cards not associated with a certain team (uncut sheet, pack redemptions, etc...) will be randomed after the break.
If there's any rules you guys want to recommend to me since this is my first break, feel free.
Last edited by Wrightfan85; 10-04-2012 at 05:55 PM.
|09-12-2012, 10:38 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
FYI - I'd wait to get input, but typically not much trading of teams but always a little bit of fun and typically pretty easy to keep track of
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|09-12-2012, 10:46 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Thanks to iluvfish2 and the community for helping me along here. I have a full understanding now of how to set this up.
Hope this gets lots of interests and many more breaks are to come
|09-13-2012, 09:50 AM||#9 (permalink)|
|09-14-2012, 09:55 AM||#11 (permalink)|
A third of the way filled up. Great start, let's get more!
Also to add another rule, whatever uniform the player is on the card, it will go to that team (so if there is a Reggie Jackson card with him on the A's, it goes to the A's. No randoming off between Yankees, Angels etc).
If there are cards that have two players from different teams on it, it will be randomed.
|09-18-2012, 08:22 PM||#17 (permalink)|
Here's the Topps video sell sheet. I didn't realize there were autos from people like Bob Barker, Vanna White and Billy Zabka lol. Awesome:
2012 Topps Archives Baseball Cards Video Sell Sheet - YouTube
|09-19-2012, 11:42 AM||#18 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
I hosted this when it originally launched, and is quite the fun product to rip open. Good luck with the break, all involved!
Not sure if the Mantle contract has been pulled, but if it hasn't, hope you guys pull it!
|09-20-2012, 02:15 PM||#19 (permalink)|
Feels like everytime I look at the product, I find more stuff Topps has put in. It's packed!
|09-20-2012, 02:49 PM||#20 (permalink)|
My local LCS pulled a Martin Kove auto, the sensai from Cobra Kai. Looks pretty sweet in person.
Dustin Ackley Supercollector! BRING ME YOUR ACKLEYS!
Check out my Dustin Ackley PC Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XcwTU5byd4