|09-17-2012, 09:19 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2011 & 2012 Topps Tier One Baseball - Team Draft Break (12 box cases)
Ok, so this is based off of the currently listed prices for these products:
2011 - $959.95
2012 - $1537.95
2012 Topps Tier One Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1,537.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2011 Topps Tier One Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - $959.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
This is a team draft break for (1) 12 box case of 2011 Topps Tier One and (1) 12 box case of 2012 Topps Tier One
***There will be a separate random and separate draft for EACH Case.***
Slot price is to participate in both cases.
$2497.90 - case
$180 - shipping & supplies
= 2677.90/30= ($89.26 x 1.029) + .3 = $92.15
$92.25 for 1st slot
$88.75 each additional slot
This is a team draft break. There will be 30 slots in this break, one for each of the teams in MLB. After all payments have been received the cases will be ordered (order number will be listed in the thread). A mod will then random the 30 slot list THREE TIMES FOR EACH CASE. Where you end up on the list for the case will correspond to your draft order for that case! You will then draft your team, starting with Case 1.
Some Additional Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules- These are from Houdini’s® breaks…but I think they are rules that should be included in all B.O. breaks).
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. We will need the deposit paid right away so that we can send it in to BO.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 48 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 3-4 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I need to discuss shipping options with you.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the case arrives, with the case being broken LIVE on UStream or blogtv (Usernames are swerve and swerve23 respectively.)
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. (Since this is two cases, it should not take more than 1-2 days to sort, package, and ship.)
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
**IMPORTANT - The draft will start as soon as the draft orders are posted! The draft will commence with pick 1 of case 1, pick 2 of case 1, and so on. To move the draft along we will draft both cases simultaneously. Also, to move the draft along, please PM the next in line! **
1) Cards will go to the team depicted on the card.
2) Cards containing multiple teams will be randomized between the teams represented.
MLB teams according to Blowout Cards
1. Arizona Diamondbacks
2. Atlanta Braves
3. Baltimore Orioles
4. Boston Red Sox
5. Chicago Cubs
6. Chicago White Sox
7. Cincinnati Reds
8. Cleveland Indians
9. Colorado Rockies
10. Detroit Tigers
11. Florida Marlins
12. Houston Astros
13. Kansas City Royals
14. Los Angeles Angels
15. Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Milwaukee Brewers
17. Minnesota Twins
18. New York Mets
19. New York Yankees
20. Oakland Athletics
21. Philadelphia Phillies
22. Pittsburgh Pirates
23. San Diego Padres
24. San Francisco Giants
25. Seattle Mariners
26. St. Louis Cardinals
27. Tampa Bay Rays
28. Texas Rangers
29. Toronto Blue Jays
30. Washington Nationals
2. mcholke ($92.25)
6. jrubbo23 ($181)
21. JFray ($92.25)
Last edited by swerve; 09-20-2012 at 09:07 AM.
|09-19-2012, 09:51 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector