Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #101 (permalink)

wow .. thats the points for the winner.. wow.. that would be like 5 th place in the GBFL...

lets get some better boxes.. shoot go for a case.

Looking for 2010 Playoff Contenders Kevin Durant die-cut black /49
skillovermyluck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillovermyluck View Post
wow .. thats the points for the winner.. wow.. that would be like 5 th place in the GBFL...

lets get some better boxes.. shoot go for a case.
Even though the points were low, we hit 2 cards that are in the $200+ range. Which is hard to do in football. I still prefer football though.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #103 (permalink)

not too bad after all.
blastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishhedberg View Post
my_onni's slot is going to be covered by skillovermyluck the next 2 months. If he can't make it back by then, then skillovermyluck will permanently take over the slot.
Just make it official and give myonni' s spot to skillovermyluck. Theres a thread on the basketball hobby talk forum about myonni is probably lebron623 and he scammed a 17 year old kid. But if it really is his brother then looks like he wont be back if the story is true. Here is the link to the forum.

The story behind the lost Durant Chronology
hard2guardtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2guardtoo View Post
Just make it official and give myonni' s spot to skillovermyluck. Theres a thread on the basketball hobby talk forum about myonni is probably lebron623 and he scammed a 17 year old kid. But if it really is his brother then looks like he wont be back if the story is true. Here is the link to the forum.

The story behind the lost Durant Chronology
Thanks for the link and the heads up. I will in fact be knocking my_onni out of the league based on this evidence.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:07 AM   #106 (permalink)

What's the other card that goes for $200 plus? Jordan court?
Gator993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator993 View Post
What's the other card that goes for $200 plus? Jordan court?
The Jimmer Fredette from what I saw goes from $150 to $200 on ebay.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #108 (permalink)

Wow I had no idea, very cool.
Gator993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #109 (permalink)

hey catfish i didnt want to say anything but it did seem fishy to me how the second you posted the hits and he saw he landed the davies and other hornets hits he paid you . i just wasnt going to say anything because i know there are good members in this forum that would do the same if I was hurt

Old 10-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
hey catfish i didnt want to say anything but it did seem fishy to me how the second you posted the hits and he saw he landed the davies and other hornets hits he paid you . i just wasnt going to say anything because i know there are good members in this forum that would do the same if I was hurt
I definitely find it fishy in retrospect but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I still don't know the full story and I'm waiting to hear back from his "wife" who says he's getting worse and they need the money for medical bills. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to handle this previous break because I don't think it's fair to you either to have paid for the slot, hit a $200 card and then have the suspicious member pay after the fact. Perhaps the fairest way to do it would be to sell the Davis and split the profit.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I definitely find it fishy in retrospect but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I still don't know the full story and I'm waiting to hear back from his "wife" who says he's getting worse and they need the money for medical bills. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to handle this previous break because I don't think it's fair to you either to have paid for the slot, hit a $200 card and then have the suspicious member pay after the fact. Perhaps the fairest way to do it would be to sell the Davis and split the profit.
Before you send cards to My_Omni or whatever. There is another break thread I seen that the mods made them refund this guys money after the random or break and left the host in quit a mess. I will try to find again; however, after reading a few post about this I have to believe you made the right decision to go ahead and give the spot to the Guy/Gal that paid. Just my two cents.
Snowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:

as the story progresses it gets even fishier. brother now wife.. why would he come back if he is really that bad just to pick up n pay $30 slots n cards . sorry i dont agree. how bout you sell it and give him back his money , you keep rest of team cards , than pay that slot once for me , i will than keep the slot and pay it for rest of season . And what ever is left over from the sale of the card go to funds for next break

Old 10-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy View Post
Before you send cards to My_Omni or whatever. There is another break thread I seen that the mods made them refund this guys money after the random or break and left the host in quit a mess. I will try to find again; however, after reading a few post about this I have to believe you made the right decision to go ahead and give the spot to the Guy/Gal that paid. Just my two cents.
Catfish here is the thread, if you would like to talk to the host to see what that was all about. Break
Snowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #114 (permalink)

Would you please add me to your backup list by chance? Thanks!!
tamtalizied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #115 (permalink)

The dude tried to rip off a fellow forum member and keeps having ppl from his "family" say he has risi g medical bills - he lives in Canada where they have universal health care. I say refund his money and give the card to guy that paid for it in first place.
wmposs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #116 (permalink)

I have followed suit and refunded my_onni. Since skillovermyluck originally paid for the slot, we'll go with his plan. We'll sell the card, I will use part of it to fill in what I refunded to my_onni, pay for skillovermyluck's next slot and then the remainder will go towards the $600 for the break. So next month should have cheaper slots. I'll keep you guys posted.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
I have followed suit and refunded my_onni. Since skillovermyluck originally paid for the slot, we'll go with his plan. We'll sell the card, I will use part of it to fill in what I refunded to my_onni, pay for skillovermyluck's next slot and then the remainder will go towards the $600 for the break. So next month should have cheaper slots. I'll keep you guys posted.
I just want to say that I appreciate you hosting this break. For something you are essentially doing for free, it sucks you have to make business decisions.

Thanks,
-Chris
doctorres112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorres112 View Post
I just want to say that I appreciate you hosting this break. For something you are essentially doing for free, it sucks you have to make business decisions.

Thanks,
-Chris
I appreciate the appreciation. It gets a little difficult at times but for the most part the participants are all very agreeable and easy to deal with. I actually treat this like a part time job, even though I don't make anything really off of it. My therapist agrees that it's good for me and it adds another dimension to my job skill set. Unfortunately that hasn't equalled work in about a year though.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #119 (permalink)

Just realized I had left something up about my_onni in the Anthony Davis F/S thread and now appearantly I'm his "sister" yeesh. Anyway, if some of you would be kind enough to vouch for me over there so they don't think I'm part of this scammers family, it would be appreciated.

Anthony Davis Prestigious Picks Auto $250 OBO
Old 10-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #120 (permalink)

if you let your hair grow some maybe eventually you can pass as his sista, lol
Old 10-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #121 (permalink)

Redemtion XRCM = Gustavo Ayon New Orleans Hornets
txmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #122 (permalink)

well , there is no success in selling that card catfish.. so if everyone is in agreement i would pay you for last months spot as I had originally done and take the cards. And i will put that one Davis card on ebay and if it sells over $150 i will split the money with the rest of the group for the next break .

i will post the link in this or the next thread. watever it is that everyone decides to do. i think its best just to end this small lil mess

Old 10-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
well , there is no success in selling that card catfish.. so if everyone is in agreement i would pay you for last months spot as I had originally done and take the cards. And i will put that one Davis card on ebay and if it sells over $150 i will split the money with the rest of the group for the next break .

i will post the link in this or the next thread. watever it is that everyone decides to do. i think its best just to end this small lil mess
This sounds good to me, he is definitely the rightful owner of the slot....Even if it does sell for over 150 I am fine with him keeping it - good karma his way
wmposs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmposs View Post
This sounds good to me, he is definitely the rightful owner of the slot....Even if it does sell for over 150 I am fine with him keeping it - good karma his way
I agree that he should be the rightful owner of the card. So whatever you decide to do with skillovermyluck, is fine with me.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #125 (permalink)

The card is his, he paid for the spot. I don't see a need to have to share it with the group. You can sell it and buy a nice spurs card for your PC.
doctorres112 is offline   Reply With Quote