|10-07-2012, 02:34 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Multi Product 2011 Bowman Hit Draft
I thought this would be an interesting break to attempt...
This break has one case of all four 2011 Bowman Products, and I am breaking it down into hit draft... 75 Spots should make it cheap enough for viability..
This break will consist of one case froom each of Bowmans 2011 Products..
1 Case Of Bowman Hobby 12 Boxes (12 Autos)
1 Case of Bowman Jumbo 8 Boxes (24 Autos)
1 Case of Bowman Chrome 12 Boxes (12 Autos)
1 Case of Bowman Draft 12 Boxes (12 Autos)
Heres the draftable spots
60 Autos covering all four cases..
4 Spots Covering USA Autos (In the event there is more than 4 USA Autos then those autos will be draftable and anybody at the bottum will have the option to draft a second spot in snake format..
I.e. If you have spot 72 then you will have the option in the event of more than 4 USA autos to draft again.. Which will more than likely be another case of base cards...
4 Spots for each cases chrome cards.
4 Spots for each cases base cards.
72 Total Slots..
Rules of this break...
I will put a default list up based on value of the cards as I research them thru ebay.. If you are not available to draft during draft time I will autoselect the next card on the list per its value...
1. All payments are due within 24 Hours of the break going active If you do not pay for your spots within that time hack then any backups that had been taken down will be notified and you will lose your spots..
2. Any cards above 200 dollars in value the drafter must pay for insurance and signature services provided by USPS.. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. If you live in Canada you may join this break... No extra shipping costs are asked of you because shipping is not that much more.. I will show the customs number as proof of shipping..
4. The break will go live the same day the cases arrive.. I will be live on my blogtv spot and will be going live early at around 630 pm because I dont want to be up all night...
5. All scans will be up the following day however the entire break will be recorded and available as recorded on my blog spot.
6. The Draft order will be randomed 3 times by a mod..
7. Have Fun....
1 Full case of each all year 2011
Bowman Hobby $755
Bowman Jumbo $1405
Bowman Chrome $1030
Bowman Draft $1055
$4245/ 72 = 59.00 Base Slot Cost
Shipping and Supplies $59 + 4.00 Per Slot x .03 + .30 PP Fees = 65.19 or 65 for simplicitys sake...
Each additional slot is 63$
Last edited by cmor6855; 10-14-2012 at 08:23 PM.
|10-10-2012, 09:25 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|10-13-2012, 10:00 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Jacksonville, TX
No offense to the OP but I think there are a lot of unanswered questions.
So all the refractors in the case go to the chrome slot?
What about the inserts? Do they go to the base slot?
All cards in Bowman Chrome are chrome so what does the base slot consist of?
|10-14-2012, 08:22 PM||#10 (permalink)|
so if there was a magnificant hit say a printing plate or super then that cases chrome may make for a good pick.. a top one even..
the way im setting it up it creates value further down the draft order...
|10-14-2012, 09:19 PM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ZOO York!
Unless I'm missing something...$60 is just an awfully high slot price for a very good chance at a three-dollar Brandon Martin or Matt Lollis auto. I think there would be a bit more value in some kind of combination of hits + teams.
Fan of the Yankees and Syracuse Hoops.
|10-20-2012, 01:56 PM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern New Jersey
Your mailbox is full. Please pm me details about shipping my cards. thanks
In spite of the rumors going around, I do NOT ship cases so please do not ask. That's what Blowout is for!