|10-19-2012, 03:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
(2) 12/13 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball 18 Box Master Cases- Team Random
OK it is time for one of my favorite basketball products- 12/13 Panini Absolute Memorabilia. I want to fill 2 master cases by 30 team random.
Live case break will be Thursday, December 27th at 6 p.m. EST
Here is the blogtv link: http://www.blogtv.com/people/hester72598
FYI: All Kobe Bryant anthology cards will go the Lakers in this break.
The team randomization will be done by a Mod and the participant & team list will be randomed 5 times each for the 30 random team break
* If we hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for signature confirmation, and insurance.
If there are more than 1 team on a card, we will go by whoever has the majority (more than 51% of teams represented) and if there is no majority, a mod will random the card between all team holders. Whoever wins the random, gets the card.
Configuration: 18 boxes per master case*. 4 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
*Each master case contains Three 6-box inner cases.
Four hits in every box, at least three autographs!
- 250-card base set
- 100 hard-signed rookie autographs
- Three base set parallels (Gold, Platinum and Black)
- Seven unique memorabilia inserts
- Five unique autograph inserts
- 100 on-card rookie autographs, a large comprehensive base set, autographs from both current players and retired legends, and the introduction of two new patch and jersey tag memorabilia sets in Every Player Every Game Patches and Patches!
- Look for five autograph insert sets including Frequent Flyer Autographs, Iconic Autographs Marks of Fame Autographs, Hoopla Autographs, and Heroes Autographs! Frequent Flyer and Iconic also have memorabilia versions.
- Every Player Every Game Patches features the complete serial number patch, including the NBA logo, from each player's jersey!
- All memorabilia cards limited to 99 copies or less! The majority of memorabilia cards are limited to 25 copies or less!
- Absolute also continues Panini America's massive and historic double Rookie Card class!
Find a huge 100-player roster where all autographs are signed on-card!
The game's greatest players featured on this newly-designed autograph insert!
Check out the large swatch size and the unique die-cut memorabilia window!
Every Player Every Game
Look for this brand new insert featuring full Every Player Every Game NBA jersey tags!
New stellar design showcasing the NBA's brightest stars!
$2,880.00 for 18 Box Case of 2012/13 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Basketball Hobby
30 Divided by Team Slots
$96.00 Direct Slot Cost
$ 3.00 Shipping & Supplies
$3.26 Multiplied Paypal Factor (paypal fees are 2.9% +.030)
$102.25 Group Break Slot Price, additional slots @ $101.25
CASE #1- TEAM RANDOM
baker3s ….. Philadelphia 76ers & Los Angeles Lakers NO BASE
Bigbadbloom ….. Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Supersonics & Milwaukee Bucks only base rookies and inserts
bjtheman1 ….. Dallas Mavericks (from spookowl1004) ALL BASE
brandonlec ….. Orlando Magic ALL BASE
CP3toOKC ….. Cleveland Cavaliers only base rookies/inserts
forgiven1 ….. Portland Trail Blazers, Chicago Bulls & Utah Jazz
franxise01 ….. Toronto Raptors (from Rpetrovi)
gomiamigo ….. Atlanta Hawks NO BASE
joceltics34 ….. New Jersey Nets NO BASE
jprk31 ….. Detroit Pistons ALL BASE
kped24 ….. Minnesota Timberwolves & Boston Celtics
Oogie ….. Houston Rockets & San Antonio Spurs
padsfan10 ….. Los Angeles Clippers ALL BASE
Rpetrovi ….. Miami Heat, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings, New York Knicks & New Orleans Hornets (from franxise01) ALL BASE
samuel1219 ….. Phoenix Suns & Denver Nuggets inserts and rookies only
SKYHIGHDROSE ….. Indiana Pacers
spookowl1004 ….. Golden State Warriors (from bjtheman1) only base rookies and inserts
wfrazier ….. Charlotte Bobcats ALL BASE
Yaga ….. Washington Wizards ALL BASE
Last edited by hester72598; 12-31-2012 at 03:51 PM.
|10-19-2012, 04:59 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|10-19-2012, 07:10 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
sigh...slot 16 in draft please
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
|10-19-2012, 10:12 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Ahhh what the heck give me #21 in the team break.
If you want something that will last forever, take out a mortgage.
|10-22-2012, 01:01 PM||#20 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
|10-22-2012, 01:05 PM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
I'll take any 3 spots on the team break....
"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."
MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
|10-22-2012, 01:56 PM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
I'll take spot 22 in team random
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/