Group Break Basketball Association. Season 1, Break 3
[B][SIZE="7"]Group Break Basketball Association[/SIZE][/B]
• The Group Break Basketball Association! There will be 30 slots, 1 slot for each NBA team. There are 10 regular season breaks using the “GBFL” point system, which I’ll show a little bit later. Each break is a random team break and there’s a random done for each break, so you don’t keep the same team throughout the breaks. After the regular season, there’s one playoff round featuring the four highest scorers going head to head and then a Championship game with the 2 winners in the 11th month.
• $10.50 per slot to cover bulk supplies at the beginning of the season.
• $21 per month per slot for cards for a total of around $600 per month (after paypal fees).
• An additional $2 per month per slot goes towards the Championship game.
[B][SIZE="5"]GBFL Point System[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="2"][I]What the cards are worth in points[/I][/SIZE]
• Jersey hit – 1pt
• Patch hit – 2pts
• Auto hit (Includes manufactured patch autos) – 3pts
• Jersey/Auto – 4pts
• Patch/Auto – 5pts
[B]Serial # Values[/B]
• Anything over /100, inserts, rookies, parallels - .1 pts
• Anything between /100 to /51 – 1pt
• Anything between /50 to /26 – 2pts
• Anything between /25 to /11 – 3pts
• Anything between /10 to /6 – 4pts
• Anything between /5 to /2 – 5pts
• 1/1 – 10pts
Values are added too, so if you hit a patch numbered to /99, you would get the 2pts for the patch and the 1pt for the serial numbering.
[B][SIZE="5"]The Regular Season[/SIZE][/B]
• The regular season runs strictly on point accumulation. So, there are no head to head games, just points. You get all the cards from your randomized team in the break, Plus 1st place gets to pick the products for the next month’s break, so there’s incentive to winning. The regular season will last 10 months and feature 10 breaks. There will be a different randomization done for each break. Also, points from different slots won’t be combined, so if you buy 2 slots, they’ll be run as separate slots. The winner of the last regular season month will pick the products for the playoff round. The GBBA will need at least a 11 month commitment from participants, so we don’t have people dropping out halfway through if they fall too far behind or something of that nature. At the end of the regular season, the top 4 points getters from the regular season will meet in head to head matchups in the playoffs. Which takes us to:
• In the playoffs, the top 4 scorers from the regular season will meet in head to head matchups. The #1 in points vs. #4 and #2 vs. #3. The 4 playoff teams will get to draft their teams for this break with #1 drafting 1st, 2 drafting 2nd and so on. The remaining 26 teams after the draft will be randomized among the remaining 26 participants. So, the playoff round will be a group break for everyone but only the 4 playoff teams have a shot at the championship matchup. The 2 winners from the head to head matchups will go on the GBBA Championship.
• By my calculations, there will be around $600 to spend on product for the championship. The player with the most points scored in the head to head playoffs round will get to pick the products for the championship break and will get to choose between drafting the Eastern Conference or Western Conference. The championship break is only between the 2 winners from the playoff round. The winner will be whoever has the most points. Of course, to the victor goes the spoils, which include:
1. All cards he hit in the Championship.
2. His pick of one card from the loser’s hits
3. His slot costs will be factored into the next season’s finances, so his slot will be FREE for the next season.
A few additional things
1. If you commit to the group and drop out once it has started, negative itrader feedback will be left unless someone else takes your slot.
2. If someone drops out and no one takes their place, that slot will be "absorbed" by the rest of the league, meaning that slot cost will be divided amongst the remaining members and any hits from that slot will be randomized between participants. Any cards coming from an "absorbed" slot will not count towards your point total.
3. Shipping will be calculated after each break. You will have to let me know if you want your items shipped, if I do not hear one way or the other from you, I will hold your cards here. Do not fret, I have boxes specifically for holding Group Break League cards.
[B]Payment Deadline is November 13th by 10PM Eastern[/B]
[B]Please send payments to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]. Include your blowout username and DO NOT include the phrase GROUP BREAK with payment. [/B]
[B]Payments are $23 per slot. I'll bold your name on the leaderboard once payment is received. [/B]
csrockerzero ($33.50) 18.2
Dacubs #2 18
JDThaRealist ($33.50) 17.7
wmposs ($33.50) 17.7
kingbudd ($33.50) 16.9
catfishhedberg ($33.50) 15
Snowboy ($33.50) 14.3
skillovermyluck ($33.50) 14.2
blastman ($33.50) 13.4
txmike ($33.50) 11.4
Myth ($33.50) 10.7
skate81 #2 9.9
Snowboy #2 ($33.50) 9.7
jkneer ($33.50) 9.7
Chronodon ($33.50) 8
franxise01 ($33.50) 7.7
skillovermyluck #2 7.3
skate81 #1 ($33.50) 6.8
doctorres112 ($33.50) 6.3
stevelaucella ($33.50) 6.1
wmposs #2 ($33.50) 6.1
padsfan10 ($33.50) 5.7
hard2guardtoo ($33.50) 5.2 - Paid for 2 more breaks
Dacubs ($67.00) 4.8
rconde ($33.50) 4.4
hard2gaurdtoo #2($33.50) 3.9
mikeumd ($33.50) 3.2
baker3s ($33.50) 2.4
Gator993 ($33.50) 2.1
kukawbubuh19 ($33.50) 1.2
- Cards featuring players in college uniforms (Press Pass, Sage, 2010 and onward Upper Deck) will go to the team the player spent the most seasons with. So for instance Scottie Pippen would be a Bull, Patrick Ewing would be a Knick and so on. In the case of tie, a random will be done between those teams.
- Cards will go to the team that is listed on the card.
- Cards featuring multiple players will be randomed off between the teams on the card.
- All randoms will be done by a mod using random.org.
- Break will be broadcast live on Ustream and also recorded for viewing on Ustream.
- Shipping costs are not factored in to slot cost.
- It is up to you to let me know if you want your cards shipped. If you don't let me know, then I'll assume you want me to hold your cards until the next break. I would also appreciate you letting me know whether you want your base or not.
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Post this when creating an order and moving break to active
Moving to active.
When sending an Online Payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a claim or chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.
Dont forget to rereport once you have a product(s) selected
Payment sent. Thanks again for hosting.
what is the Deadline ?
[QUOTE=skillovermyluck;3601024]what is the Deadline ?[/QUOTE]
Payment deadline has been added. It's November 11th by 10PM Eastern.
We're all past the deadline!
[QUOTE=wmposs;3603206]We're all past the deadline![/QUOTE]
Woops. Fixed it.
dddddmm that is a quick deadline.. these mods really need to move these breaks to active faster..
[QUOTE=catfishhedberg;3603212]Woops. Fixed it.[/QUOTE]
So did I. I accidentally paid the wrong person. All fixed and sent your payment just now. Thanks again.
[QUOTE=doctorres112;3607061]So did I. I accidentally paid the wrong person. All fixed and sent your payment just now. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
Payments received. Thanks.
10 out of 30 slots paid for.
Good boxes this time? and a bump :)
[QUOTE=Chronodon;3614123]Good boxes this time? and a bump :)[/QUOTE]
I think it's a decent choice of boxes.
Just to let everyone know, I've pushed the payment due date back 2 days, so now it's the 13th instead of the 11th.
payment sent, thanks.
paidfor my slot
Payment sent your way
Payment sent, sorry been sick
Payments updated. 19 out of 30 paid.
JUST 69 YOUR A$$.AND IT FELT SO GOOD.. HAAAAA
Carlos, you have sent $69.00 USD to John Middleton.
paid...paid...paid ... sorry too much coffee on a cold day like today
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.