|11-12-2012, 09:43 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2008
2012 Topps Strata Football 12 Box Case Random Team GB!
UPS tracking #: 1Z82RW335874825714
Actually going to break my Absolute case tonight since people want me to so I can break the strata case earlier tomorrow after it arrives. Its set to arrive before Noon so the break will be roughly around 12:00 PM if so. Might have to do it off Ustream if I can't access blog still. If so, the ustream name is : Jlee3. Ill try and link it if I can. So please check the tracking as will I and let's hope for a huge awesome break!Good luck guys!
Please send payment as GOODS to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Also please make sure to add your USERNAME in the subject line so I know who's payment it is. Do not add anything else in the subject line such as "group break". Thanks guys.
This is for 2012 Topps Strata Football Random Team 12 box Case Break.
-After all the slots have been filled and paid, a MOD will random the list of slots as well as all 32 NFL Teams to determine your team.
-All #rd Cards and hits will be going to the corresponding teams featured on the card.
-Any hits that have multiple teams featured on it will be randomed between the team owners by a MOD to determine who will receive the card.
-Base cards will not be sent out, they are donated to my LCS. If base cards are wanted, I need a pm from you.
-The break will be done live on BlogTv and recorded for viewers to watch the break
Cost of Case: $849.95
Direct Cost per slot: $ ($849.95/32 teams = $26.56)
Direct Cost: $26.56
+ $4.50 shipping with DC/Supplies ($3.50 shipping - shipped directly from post office non paypal + $1.00 supplies)
+ $1.20 Paypal Costs (2.9% + .30)
Total Cost: $32.26
We’ll go with: $32.25 for the first spot, additional spots $31
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 18 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
Separating itself from all 2012 Topps Football releases, Strata Football promises to deliver the most cutting-edge technology collectors have ever seen...featuring autograph and relic content that is out of this world!
- 1 Clear Cut Autograph Relic Card
- 1 Rookie Autograph Card
- 1 Rookie Relic Card
- 1 Rookie Die-Cut Card
- 1 Strata Signature Relic Rookie Card
- 3 Clear Cut Autograph Patch Rookie Cards
- 3 Rookie Patch Cards
AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS
Clear Cut Autograph Relic Rookie Cards - Featuring up to 40 subjects!
3 Autograph Patch Parallels Per Case!
These 1-per-Hobby-Box cards feature the largest jumbo jersey swatch tolerated within a card (measuring 2.875" x 1.875"), which is trapped underneath a transparent card front that features a player's image and his signature. We took it a step further and created a die-cut window so the relic underneath can actually be felt. Sequentially Numbered.
- Bronze Parallel - sequentially numbered to 150.
- Gold Parallel - sequentially numbered to 99.
- Blue PATCH Parallel - sequentially numbered to 75. Hobby Only!
- Green PATCH Parallel - sequentially numbered to 55. Hobby Only!
- Red PATCH Parallel - sequentially numbered to 30. Hobby Only!
- Platinum SPIKES Parallel - Featuring cleat relic #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Platinum GLOVES Parallel - Featuring glove relic #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Platinum RG3 SOCKS Parallel - Featuring sock relic #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Platinum PATCH Parallel sequentially numbered 1/1. Hobby Only!
Clear Cut Dual Autograph Relic Rookie PATCH Book Cards
- Featuring up to 10 subjects: A book card version of the Clear Cut Auto Relic Rookie Card. Seq #'d 1/1 Hobby Only!
Strata Signature Relic Cards
Featuring up to 40 subjects! 1 Per Case!
The card that inspired the product, the Strata Signature Relic card uses cutting-edge technology to deliver a 3-layered card construction featuring jumbo jersey swatches and both sticker and On-Card Autographs! #'d to 35 Hobby Only!
- PATCH Parallel - featuring a jersey patch #'d to 15. Hobby Only!
- Rivet PATCH Parallel - featuring a jersey patch and a rivet, which will enable the 3 different layers of the card to fan out. #'d to 5. Hobby Only!
- Featuring up to 50 subjects!
Autograph cards of the 2012 NFL Rookie class. Seq #'d to various quantities
- Bronze Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 150.
- Gold Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Blue Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 75.
- Green Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50.
- Red Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 25
- Platinum Parallel - Sequentially numbered. 1/1. Hobby Only!
Quad Rookie Autograph Book Card Up to 3 subjects!
The most collectible combos of 4 rookies. Seq #'d 1/1. HOBBY ONLY!
3 Patch Parallels per Hobby Case
Rookie Relic Cards - 40 subjects!
Top rookies featuring a jersey swatch. #'d to Various quantities HOBBY ONLY!
- Bronze Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 150. Hobby Only!
- Gold Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 99. Hobby Only!
- Blue PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 75. Hobby Only!
- Green PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 55. Hobby Only!
- Red PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 30. Hobby Only!
- Platinum PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
BASE CARDS - 36 PT STOCK!
Veterans (100 subjects): Top performing NFL superstars.
Rookies (50 subjects): The hottest freshmen of the 2012 NFL season. Hobby-Exclusive Photography!
- Bronze Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 150. Hobby Only!
- Gold Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 99. Hobby Only!
- Blue Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50. Hobby Only!
- Green Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 10. Hobby Only!
- Red Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Printing Plates - Printing plates sequentially numbered to 1/1. Hobby Only!
A perimeter die-cut card celebrating the NFL's top rookies. Inserted 1:24
Autograph Rookie Die-Cut Parallel - #'d to 5. Hobby Only!
Payment deadline: Dec. 12th
Last edited by jeremyhli; 12-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.
|11-14-2012, 10:58 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|11-15-2012, 03:53 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Spot 8, thanks
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
|11-15-2012, 07:06 AM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mesa, AZ
I'll take 2 spots 5 and 18
MY Rueben Randle PC: http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/jerrryhack28/library/Rueben%20Randle%20PC?sort=4&page=1
Future Zach Mettenberger and Leonard Fournette PC
|11-16-2012, 12:32 AM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2008
|11-16-2012, 01:43 AM||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Garland, TX
spot 11^^^^^^^^^^ with base for my son and when is release for strata
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back
Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint!
PC: Jason Witten,Nolan Ryan,Johnny Bench,Dallas Cowboys,Texas Rangers,HOF'ers
Last edited by TX_OutLaw; 11-16-2012 at 01:46 AM.
|11-16-2012, 12:48 PM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2008
|11-16-2012, 01:28 PM||#24 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lexington, Ky
Yes girls do collect cards!!