|12-07-2012, 06:00 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
2012 Topps Magic Football Case - Team Random
Alright, hopefully I'm the only one, I know there was a lot of interest in this break.
1- 12 Box Case of 2012 Topps Magic Football - Team Random
Once the Break fills the list of participants as well as the list of teams will be randomed 5 times each and that it how the teams will be assigned.
1. All payments will be due within 72 hours (3 days) of the break going active.
2. Trades or selling of the spots will only be permitted to the participants of the break.
3. You will receive every card from your team. If the team listed and the uniform is different, the team listed will get the card.
4. Host reserves the right to participate in this break. (I don't plan on participating)
5. Any package valued at over $250 will require insurance paid by the participant.
6. Break will be streamed live, either on BlogTV or UStream and the time and date of the break will be announced a minimum of 12 hours in advance. Scans of all "hits" will be posted within 24 hours of the break and the video will be available as soon as the hosting site is able.
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 8 cards* per pack.
*Each pack contains 7 Topps Magic Football cards Plus 1 Mini Parallel card!
Topps Magic Football, which pays tribute to the first Topps Football cards, is coming back to store shelves by popular demand! TOPPS MAGIC delivers a fun break geared towards those looking for a true set-building experience. And with 3 Autographs guaranteed in every box, this release is truly magical.
- 3 AUTOGRAPH CARDS PER BOX!
AUTOGRAPHS - 3 PER BOX
- Magic Autographs - Look for the hottest rookies, the brightest young talents and veteran stars. It's the most comprehensive autograph collection in the Hobby with 100+ names.
- Magic Autographs Black-Bordered Parallel #'d to 5
- Dual Autographs #'d to 25
- Triple Autographs #'d to 25
- Six Autographs Featuring 6 players on one card. #'d to 5
- '48 Magic Autographs Find the most collectible players on the original 1948 Topps Magic Design. #'d to 5
- Mini Autographs - Original 1948 Magic-sized (2.075" x 2.905") cards. #'d to 10
- Mini Autograph Books Featuring 2 players on one card. #'d to 5 - All-New!
RELICS - ALL ADDITIONAL HITS!
- Magic Relics #'d to 25 HOBBY ONLY
- Magic Rookie Patches #'d 1/1
- Gridiron Coins - An actual embedded coin alongside an NFL veteran or rookie star. #'d to 10
- Historical Coins - A historical coin matched with a historical figure. #'d to 25
MAGICAL INSERTS - 18 Per Box!
- 20 Magical Moments Featuring milestones and career moments from the 2011 season. 1:6
- 40 Supernatural Stars Includes the best-performing NFL veterans. 1:4
- 20 Rookie Enchantment Features the top rookies of the 2012 Class. 1:6
- 10 Charismatic Combos - The best quarterback and wide receiver connections in the game. 1:12
- 20 '48 Magic - Top veterans and rookie players on the '48 Magic design. 1:12
BASE CARDS / PARALLELS
- 220 Base Cards Rookies, Veterans and Retired Players.
- 55 Short Printed Base Cards 1:3
- 220 Mini Parallels (2.075" x 2.905") 1 PER PACK
- 55 Short Printed Mini Parallels 1:12
- 275 Black Bordered Mini Parallels 1 PER BOX
- 275 Pigskin Mini Parallels #'d to 50
This is a PRESELL, product is set to release Wednesday, January 9th, but is subject to change. Slot prices are non-refundable once paid.
Cost and Breakdown:
$1000/32 Teams = $31.25
$4.25 shipping (Postage and supplies for every team)
$31.25 + $4.25 = $35.50
Fees $35.50 + (35.50x 0.029+.30) = $36.83
1st Slot $37
Each Additional $35
3 TrueNE 09
5 TrueNE 09
15 pch 1427
26 mr yoshi san
29 TrueNE 09
PLEASE SEND PP (GOODS) TO: TMCARDCOLLECTOR@GMAIL.COM
PLEASE TITLE PAYMENT: Magic (Insert Username Here) Ex: Magic Tombb25
avianburner - New York Giants
avianburner - Indianapolis Colts
avianburner (from doughboyeric) - Pittsburgh Steelers
Bowhunter3070 - Arizona Cardinals
CP3toOKC - Cincinnati Bengals
ducc - New England Patriots
ducc - San Francisco 49ers
eenyc21 - Chicago Bears
hester72598 - Oakland Raiders
JFray - Atlanta Falcons
jpitten - Kansas City Chiefs
jusdukky - Minnesota Vikings
ld8759 - New York Jets
ld8759 - Philadelphia Eagles
MASNAR - Denver Broncos
metsy617 - San Diego Chargers
metsy617 - Jacksonville Jaguars
pch_1427 (from mr yoshi san) - Dallas Cowboys
tombb25 (from mrmike79) - Buffalo Bills
nickfromcwe - Carolina Panthers
Oilngo - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Oilngo - Green Bay Packers
Oilngo - Miami Dolphins
pch 1427 - Washington Redskins
skipfreely - New Orleans Saints
skipfreely - Tennessee Titans
sportsamerica - Houston Texans
sportsamerica - Cleveland Browns
tajikey - Saint Louis Rams
KeithKards (from TrueNE 09) - Baltimore Ravens
thebrokepoet (from TrueNE 09) - Detroit Lions
ld8759 (from TrueNE 09) - Seattle Seahawks
Last edited by TOMBB25; 02-11-2013 at 04:22 PM.
|12-09-2012, 01:17 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|12-09-2012, 05:47 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2011
When is the release for this?
Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
|12-09-2012, 05:53 PM||#14 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
|12-09-2012, 09:48 PM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mesa, AZ
Spot 25 for now
MY Rueben Randle PC: http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/jerrryhack28/library/Rueben%20Randle%20PC?sort=4&page=1
Future Zach Mettenberger and Leonard Fournette PC
|12-11-2012, 03:34 AM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fresno, Ca
spot 18 please
Collecting Riley Reiff- Detroit Lions: 38/58 Autos 65% - 39/92 Non-Auto 42% -- Finders Fee for: Prizm Finite and Contenders Cracked Ice Auto.
Collecting Marvel Sketch Cards