Nauticamc2's group break #4
Hey guys...looking to get a group back together to have a monthly group break. Members will select products for voting by the group. See below for further details -
Here is the break down of the group;
* 16 members
* There will be three break options to vote on each month...with a mix of team and hit drafts
* $40 payment must be paid by the 2nd Sunday of each month (see price break down below)
* All payments MUST BE PAYPAL GOODS, ONLY PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE COMMENT SECTION
* Members names will be randomed each month my a mod for both team draft and hit drafts. Lists will be randomized three times.
* If a team draft is selected for the month, the draft will begin once the members are randomized.
* The break will happen on the 3rd Friday of each month at 9PM EST on UStream...I will post the link ahead of time.
* Any trades must be completed between members in the group and must be
posted in the forum no later than 2 hours before the break. I will pm both
members to confirm the trade.
* Subscribe to this thread so you don't miss voting or drafting opportunities!
* All cards will be shipped by the following Monday or sooner with DC, if you would like insurance on your card(s) pm me after the break
Who gets what card?
* If a card is of a player in college uniform or of a retired player, the player goes to the team who drafted him
* If the card is not of a NFL player or the player was not drafted, then the card will be randomed by a mod to the group
* Cards with multiple players will go to the member who has 51% or more of the teams on the card, if no one has 51% or more of the teams then the card will be randomed by a mod between the members who have a player on the card.
Price break down
* $40 a month total
* $1.46 pay pal fees (2.9% +.30)
* $2.80 USPS first class
* $1.74 supplies (top loaders, team bags, bubble mailers, printer ink, etc)
So that leaves $544.00 a month for boxes ($34*16=$544, $6.00*16=$96
* If a card wins the best pull of the month the box will be broken between the
* If a member fails to pay by the deadline, a current member will be offered that spot first, then a back up will take his spot in the group, the member will have the option to be placed at the bottom of the backup list
* All base cards will be donated to my LCS, unless someone wants them all.
* If you hit a card valued at $250, I will ask you pay for upgraded shipping costs...priority mail, insurance, signature confirmation (around $8)
* I DO NOT/WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE USA
* If you would like the base slot shipped you will need to pay an additional $6 for shipping
If you have questions or suggestions please let me know thanks.
Most of all I want this to be fun...if you can't have fun and participate then please don't join.
1. Nauticamc2 PAID
2. Billbanning PAID
3. WhoDatNation PAID
4. Greggdemo PAID
5. Bradforddorman PAID
6. 78yankees PAID
7. Bigbadbloom PAID
8. Parky755 PAID
9. vetspts PAID
10. Importfreak9 PAID
11. Jackal726 PAID
12. Namttip PAID
13. Bbluebanshee PAID
14. 78yankees PAID
15. Jackal726 PAID
16. Nikpounder PAID
DRAFT ORDER -
16. Nikpounder 6 way booklet:)!
8. Parky755 Marcel Dareus RPA printing plate 1/1
15. Jackal726 Gabbert printing plate auto 1/1, base slot
2. Billbanning Mark Ingram auto 7/20, Lewis gu
13. Bbluebanshee Posey RAP redemption, carter gu
4. Greggdemo Hankerson RAP #383/525, jones gu
7. Bigbadbloom Gale Sayers gu 4/99, salas gu
10. Importfreak9 Cam Newton gu, Pettis gu
1. Nauticamc2 Robert Mathis auto 14/99, insert slot (via trade)
12. Namttip Gabbertt/Ponder dual gu #40/75, Thomas gu /299
14. 78yankees Vick gu 25/25, hawk gu
11. Jackal726 Jacquizz Rodgers auto, royal gu
3. WhoDatNation Chandler Jones auto 182/249, mallett sterling gu
5. Bradforddorman Ahmad Black auto 25/25, Mallett GS gu /299
6. 78yankees Rahim Moore auto 125/499, Alex green gu (via trade)
9. vetspts AJ Green GU, Delone Carter auto/gu
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Hey guys...looking to fill up 15 spots! Please LMK if your interested...would like to break in mid January.
I would be interested in a spot.
[QUOTE=billbanning;3894799]I would be interested in a spot.[/QUOTE]
Sure thing...I will mark you down. Looks like things are slow to fill right now though.
If we are busting football then Im in.
[QUOTE=doughboyeric;3895177]If we are busting football then Im in.[/QUOTE]
Yes...football products only.
Looking for 13 more...lets get those signups going!
I'll take a spot if you get this going.
Count me in.
[QUOTE=Greggdemo;3913556]I'll take a spot if you get this going.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Bradforddorman;3913623]Count me in.[/QUOTE]
Got you guys done...thanks for joining.
Bump it up....
Let's get this filled up guys/gals!!
I agree...surprised more people haven't jumped on board. It was easy to fill last time!
Would each slot holder basically have 2 teams for the random team breaks.
[QUOTE=78yankees;3934854]Would each slot holder basically have 2 teams for the random team breaks.[/QUOTE]
Yes, in the event the group selects a team draft you would get two teams.
[QUOTE=Nauticamc2;3935168]Yes, in the event the group selects a team draft you would get two teams.[/QUOTE]
Good deal, put me down for a monthly spot please. Thanks
[QUOTE=78yankees;3935262]Good deal, put me down for a monthly spot please. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Awesome...glad to have you join. Only 10 more spots to go!
I'm down if we can fill it up.
[QUOTE=Bigbadbloom;3935542]I'm down if we can fill it up.[/QUOTE]
I'll mark you down, almost half way there now!
Still looking for more to join.
Hope some more peeps jump in on this. Gonna be schweeeet!
u can add me all aboard choooooooot. choooooooooot
We are half way home!!! Sweet products coming out soon...JOIN!
ill join if room
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.