Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
del033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 820
Default

what time is this starting?
del033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #152 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,314
Default

nice break guys, recap video is in the OP
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:46 AM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Beach, NY
Posts: 176
Default

Holy crap...so glad I picked the Giants! Thanks so much for this! I'll take all my base, inserts, autos, and my jersey. Thanks!
__________________
I collect Jets, Knicks,Yankees, and Gators (in Florida uniform). Patrick Ewing Refractor Collector.
CoachBill24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:15 AM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,009
Default

Please send all my cards, thanks for the great cheap break
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 768
Default

Thanks for the break and the recap. I definitely want all of my cards too.
__________________
Collecting Atlanta Braves and University of Arizona players
jackal726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
theacox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 1,737
Default

Yes. Please ship me everything. Thanks.
theacox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 776
Default

Thanks and I would like all of my cards as well.
__________________
Collecting Tony Perez cards, baseball rookies and Ohio State football rookies
mcholke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 649
Default

Please send me all my cards as well. Thanks for the break!
JusRelax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,671
Default

I'll take everything as well. Plenty of Mets fans here who I can send team sets to. Thanks.
__________________
Those who can, do. Those who can't resort to calling other people trolls.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,138
Default

Nice job on the draft. I too would like my base cards.

Thanks,

Chris
nikpounder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
del033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 820
Default

I will take everything as well - thanks for the break.
del033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBill24 View Post
Holy crap...so glad I picked the Giants! Thanks so much for this! I'll take all my base, inserts, autos, and my jersey. Thanks!
No worries. Yeah you had a very nice break, all base will be delivered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Please send all my cards, thanks for the great cheap break
Will do... I'll be putting in for another one of these soon so be on the lookout!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal726 View Post
Thanks for the break and the recap. I definitely want all of my cards too.
You got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by theacox View Post
Yes. Please ship me everything. Thanks.
will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcholke View Post
Thanks and I would like all of my cards as well.
done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I'll take everything as well. Plenty of Mets fans here who I can send team sets to. Thanks.
done


Quote:
Originally Posted by nikpounder View Post
Nice job on the draft. I too would like my base cards.

Thanks,

Chris
done


Quote:
Originally Posted by del033 View Post
I will take everything as well - thanks for the break.
you bet, all base on the way
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Swipe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 3,734
Default

Please send me everything as well - thanks again for a great break!
__________________

20% off Auto Accept on COMC Always On!
My New Blog - http://comcadventures.blogspot.com/
Swipe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
Please send me everything as well - thanks again for a great break!
got it... congrats on the Canary!
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,740
Default

Thanks again for the great job. I will take all cards as well.

Thanks,
Brian
__________________
#TeamConnor
Bucket: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/cardtrader22/
PC: Kevin Gausman, Jonathan Schoop, Jonah Heim, Matt Elam, & Torrey Smith
cardtrader22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardtrader22 View Post
Thanks again for the great job. I will take all cards as well.

Thanks,
Brian
no problem, you got it
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
dlcarst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 966
Default

I was reluctant to pick the Cubs (being a Cardinals fan) but knew there was a better shot to pull a '52 reprint auto than any other team that was left. Glad it paid off! I missed the first few boxes of the break, didn't even know I'd hit that until I watched the video. I got a bunch of Cubs minis (which I'm trying to collect as many as possible with hopes of building the set) and the mini jersey, I'd say the Cubs did well for me. Even the Rockies yielded an auto and jersey, I'm very happy with the break. Thanks jrod for hosting, it was a very fun break and I will definitely be in on the next one. Also I don't know if you automatically send base but yes I'd like them, I live in split Cards/Cubs territory so I know I will be able to put those to good use.
dlcarst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlcarst View Post
I was reluctant to pick the Cubs (being a Cardinals fan) but knew there was a better shot to pull a '52 reprint auto than any other team that was left. Glad it paid off! I missed the first few boxes of the break, didn't even know I'd hit that until I watched the video. I got a bunch of Cubs minis (which I'm trying to collect as many as possible with hopes of building the set) and the mini jersey, I'd say the Cubs did well for me. Even the Rockies yielded an auto and jersey, I'm very happy with the break. Thanks jrod for hosting, it was a very fun break and I will definitely be in on the next one. Also I don't know if you automatically send base but yes I'd like them, I live in split Cards/Cubs territory so I know I will be able to put those to good use.
yeah... i had the cubs in a previous break and they did an old auto as well...if I was further down on the draft list i woulda taken cubs or white sox since i live near chicago...had the giants before in a break and I think all I got was a matt cain auto...but after watching a ton of breaks, I figured I was at least "guaranteed" a Matt Harrison auto...

congrats on the cubbie
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
yeah... i had the cubs in a previous break and they did an old auto as well...if I was further down on the draft list i woulda taken cubs or white sox since i live near chicago...had the giants before in a break and I think all I got was a matt cain auto...but after watching a ton of breaks, I figured I was at least "guaranteed" a Matt Harrison auto...

congrats on the cubbie
Glad to see you guys did well. I really enjoy the lineage break because of the unique autos it yields. I will have the cards out by Monday!
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
Zoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 6,199
Default

I will take my hits and one of each unique base. The rest go to the aforementioned member in my other post. Thanks Roddy.
__________________
Lifelong St. Louis Cardinals fan. Lifelong Seattle Seahawks fan. John Smoltz collector. Garbage Pail Kids expert.
Twitter: ZoopSoul
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
jrodlc08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
I will take my hits and one of each unique base. The rest go to the aforementioned member in my other post. Thanks Roddy.
Confirmed....
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @MVPbreaks
Ustream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mvpbreaks

*Looking for Jurickson Profar, Michael Choice, Alexi Ogando and Cal Ripken Jr. cards!!
*Check out my EBAY store for great deals on Men's Apparel and sportswear!!!
jrodlc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
I will take my hits and one of each unique base. The rest go to the aforementioned member in my other post. Thanks Roddy.
Thanks again! My son will love the O's cards
__________________
#TeamConnor
Bucket: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/cardtrader22/
PC: Kevin Gausman, Jonathan Schoop, Jonah Heim, Matt Elam, & Torrey Smith
cardtrader22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 175
Default

I would like all my cards also. Thanks for the break.
Grmbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 152
Default

I also would like all of my cards, thanks!
scottagibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
Zoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 6,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardtrader22 View Post
Thanks again! My son will love the O's cards
Happy to help!
__________________
Lifelong St. Louis Cardinals fan. Lifelong Seattle Seahawks fan. John Smoltz collector. Garbage Pail Kids expert.
Twitter: ZoopSoul
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.