|12-21-2012, 11:25 AM||#1 (permalink)|
2 cases of 2010 Bowman Draft Baseball Hobby-Team Draft
This will be a team draft with 30 slots, one for each MLB team. Pricing is as follows:
Case: 2 x $890=$1780/30=$59.33
PP Fees: $62.83*1.029 + .30= $64.95
$65 for first slot
$63 for each additional slot
Link to product info:
2010 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - $900.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Please make sure you read the following information so you understand the specifics of how the slots will be determined:
This is going to be a 2 case, team draft break. There will be 30 slots in this break, one for each of the teams in the MLB. USA baseball and Aflac cards will go to the team that has drafted the player depicted on the card. After all payments have been received the case will be ordered (order number will be listed in the thread). A mod will then random the 30 slot holders list THREE TIMES FOR THE CASES. Where you end up on the list for the cases will determine your draft position for both cases. One team for both cases, you keep the same team.
Some Additional Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules- These are from houdini’s breaks…but I think they are rules that should be included in all B.O. breaks)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 72 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 4 days after payment for the cases to travel to WI.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
5. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. This is so I can adjust shipping for you.
6. If a pull wins the monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the case arrives, with the case being broken LIVE on ustream.
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP.
4. Do not sell your spot to members outside the break unless approved by me first.
5. I reserve the right to remove a member from this break for failure to follow the rules.
All cards will be shipped out, unless you tell me otherwise that you do not wish to receive certain cards, such as paper base.
Collecting Topps cards of Tulowitzki.
Last edited by skate81; 01-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
|12-29-2012, 03:24 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|12-29-2012, 03:52 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
padres have one players card... zawadzki or something like that.. its his rc... you might try or consider combing a few teams.. and or adjusting so the padres are out and USA is draftable.... and then sending aflacs to the players team... or just combing teams.. but the way it sits right now.. paying 63 bucks and getting the padres would inverible make somebody an extremely unhappy camper..
|12-29-2012, 05:57 PM||#5 (permalink)|
The Padres do have that Rc and also a Tate AU, I am open to combining some slots to help out the one or two teams that do not have much or adding the Aflac as a slot and the USA to defer cost a bit.
Collecting Topps cards of Tulowitzki.
|12-29-2012, 10:18 PM||#6 (permalink)|