|01-10-2013, 03:40 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
2012 Playoff National Treasures Football 4 Box Case- 8 man split "TEAM SNAKE DRAFT"
I am doing an 8 man split Team Snake Draft of 2012 National Treasures Football 4 Box Case. Cool part is everyone gets 4 teams per spot in this break. Approximate release date is April 10, 2013 so payments are due by March 17, 2013
Let's shoot for the break on Thursday 4/11 at 5:30 p.m. PST
Once all spots are filled and paid for, a mod will random the participant list 5 times to give us our draft order.
The person who is 1st after the random gets the first pick and once it gets to the 8th pick, that person gets back-to-back picks. Then we move from the bottom to the top of the list and when its back to the person with the 1st pick, they get back-to-back picks. That is what a snake draft is.
Please keep all trading and selling of teams between the break participants.
If there are 2 different teams on a card, a mod will do a random after the break to determine the winner. If a card has a 51% majority of team listed on the card, the person with the majority will win the card by default.
Example: Someone has the Lions and Cowboys, then we pull a triple auto with Lions, Cowboys & Falcons- the person with the 2 to 1 advantage will win the card.
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box . 8 cards per pack.
- More on-card autographs than ever before!
- *NEW* NFL Greatest Signatures - on-card autographs from some of the best NFL legends to ever play the game! Numbered to 50 or less
- *NEW* Virtuoso Signatures - on-card Veteran autographs. Numbered to 50 or less
- Rookie Signature Materials - on-card autographs with a prime jersey swatch Numbered to 99 or less. *NEW* Printing Plate 1/1 versions available in all 4 colors!
- Rookie Jumbo Prime Booklet Signatures-SUPER JUMBO prime jersey swatch booklet with an on-card autograph. Numbered to 49 or less. Look for the 1/1 NFL shield versions!
Wooden type box
At least 3 autographs, 3 memorabilia cards and 2 commons/parallels per box!
- 100 Commons - Numbered to 99
- 100 Legends - Numbered to 99
- 100 Rookie Signatures - Numbered to 99 or less
- 35 Rookie Signature Materials - Numbered to 99 or less
ROOKIE COLOSSAL JERSEY # SIGNATURES
ROOKIE SIGNATURE MATERIALS
- On-card autographs with a prime jersey swatch, numbered to 99 or less. Look for new printing plate versions limited to 1 of each color.
- On-card Veteran autographs. Numbered to 50 or less. Look for players like Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Cam Newton, Charles Woodson, Peyton Manning and Desean Jackson.
NFL GREATEST SIGNATURES
- On-card autographs from the NFL's greatest legends. Numbered to 50 or less. Look for players like Joe Montana, John Elway, Jim Kelly, Jim Brown and Steve Young.
- Features an authentic jersey nameplate with an autograph. Numbered to 10 or less.
- Printed on clear acetate, these unique cards feature a pull out autographed Hall of Fame embroidered patch. Numbered to 10 or less.
ROOKIE JUMBO PRIME BOOKLET SIGS
- Card features a SUPER JUMBO prime jersey swatch booklet with an on-card autograph. Numbered to 49 or less. Look for the 1/1 NFL shield versions!
$2,000.00 for 4 box case of 2012 National Treasures Football
Divided by 8 spots
$250.00 Direct Slot Cost
$ 4.00 Shipping & Supplies
$ 7.89 Multiplied Paypal Factor (paypal fees are 2.9% +.030)
$261.90 per spot; $259.90 per additional spot
PAYMENT DEADLINE IS SUNDAY MARCH 17th at 8 p.m. EST
Participants & Teams - CASE #1
1. tsanto - COLTS, RAVENS, VIKINGS and CHIEFS
2. hmmdecloth - REDSKINS, JAGUARS, BENGALS and CHARGERS
3. SeventhEvan - DOLPHINS, STEELERS, LIONS and BILLS
4. barberromo2008 - SEAHAWKS, BEARS and RAMS ... 1 NT box reserved
5. Hail24 - BROWNS, BUCS, TITANS and CARDINALS ... 1 NT box reserved
6. mcsd121 - 49ERS, EAGLES, RAIDERS and PANTHERS ... 1 NT box reserved
7. OJMayo32 - BRONCOS, GIANTS, PATRIOTS and SAINTS ... 1 NT box reserved
8. cranrasp - PACKERS, COWBOYS, FALCONS and JETS ... 1 NT box reserved
9. zepzoso - TEXANS
Participants & Teams - CASE #2
1. Ravenhead42 - COLTS, BEARS, TITANS and CHIEFS
2. cranrasp - REDSKINS, EAGLES, STEELERS and SAINTS
3. tsanto - SEAHAWKS, COWBOYS, BENGALS and PANTHERS
4. 808buynsell808 - DOLPHINS, RAVENS, LIONS and CARDINALS
5. zepzoso - BROWNS, RAMS, PATRIOTS and CHARGERS
6. jrubbo23 - GIANTS, BRONCOS, VIKINGS and BILLS
7. mcsd121 - 49ERS, PACKERS, RAIDERS and JETS
8. hmmdecloth - BUCS, JAGUARS, FALCONS and TEXANS
Last edited by hester72598; 04-12-2013 at 02:21 AM.
|01-13-2013, 09:07 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|01-14-2013, 12:08 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Princeton, IL
I guess I will take spot #6 then to fill it up.
I collect Peyton Manning everything especially Rookies that I don't have. I also collect Adrian Peterson and some Walter Paytons.
|01-15-2013, 09:54 AM||#24 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Order # 198325
Moving to active.
When sending an Online Payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a claim or chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.