|01-14-2013, 03:50 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Join Date: Aug 2011
2012 Bowman JUMBO 3 CASE Team Draft Break
Break schedule: Thursday 1/24 5pm est case 1
Thursday 1/24 9pm est case 2 & 3
Case 1 recap: http://youtu.be/_A73VNWLBPY
Case 2 recap: http://youtu.be/xUHleFsw6-E
Case 3 recap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRsi...zlWMvm4WIjyAZw
Several requests for this and we are getting a nice price break on it.
2012 Bowman JUMBO 3 Case Break - Team Draft
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 32 cards per pack.
Total spot price = $122
Additional Spots = $118
This will be a TEAM DRAFT
Once the break is filled and everyone has paid, a mod will random the list three times at random.org. Slot holder number one will have first pick of any of the teams and we will go in order until slot 28.
11 Braves Fan
28 Uri the Fury
1. 23 Srt42004n - St. Louis
2. 2 Hobbiewt - Boston
3. 14 excel_b - Pittsburgh
4. 16 Kooter1985 - Washington
5. 19 BigSeph - Texas
6. JRubbo - Seattle
7. 12 zw15 - Chicago Cubs
8. Dthimesch - Minnesota
9. 3 Pigeonsbaseball - New York Yankees
10. 9 Mcholke - Atlanta
11. 4 Pigeonsbaseball - Toronto
12. 24 excel_b - Baltimore
13. Shanehw - LA Dodgers
14. 10 Rutgersjpm - San Francisco
15. 18 Dbaks - San Diego
16. 11 Braves Fan - Oakland
17. 22 JRubbo23 - Kansas City
18. 27 Auburn35 - Detroit
19. Aubrun35 - Tampa
20. 25 Andy88c - Colorado
21. 13 Andy88c - Cleveland
22. 20 Hobbiewt - Philadelphia
23. 17 Bluemarlin528 - Houston Astros/ LA Angels
24. 5 Pigeonsbaseball - Cincy
25. 7 Rutgersjpm - Miami
26. 8 DoubleD - Arizona
27. 21 Bradforddorman - New York Mets/Milwaukee Brewers
28. 28 Uri the Fury - Chicago White Sox
1. Break will be held live on UStream, recorded, and uploaded to Youtube for future viewing.
2. I will always do a recap video of hits.
3. All cards will be sent via bubble mailer with DC.
4. Any card valued over $250 I will ask for you to pay insurance on.
5. For team breaks, Players go to the teams uniform they are wearing on the card.
6. Cards featuring multiple players on different teams will be randomized between the teams on the card. If one person owns 2 of the 3 players for a triple auto, they automatically receive the card.
7. All randomizations are done by a Blowout mod using Random.org.
8. Cards will be mailed out within 2 days to your paypal address, unless you tell me otherwise.
9. Have fun! Hopefully everybody can watch live and participate...the more, the better.
Last edited by 711 Cards; 02-04-2013 at 10:43 AM.
|01-20-2013, 12:14 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|01-20-2013, 12:36 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pa
I will take one random spot
SET CHASE: 2014 Topps Tribute Prime patches #d/24: 50/50
SET CHASE: 2014 Limited Game Day Prime patches #d/25: 39/40 (Need: Antonio Brown)
SET CHASE: Mike Schmidt Topps PSA Set: 12/17 (need: '73 '75 '76 '77 '88)
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL
|01-20-2013, 03:11 PM||#16 (permalink)|
I'm glad this break is filling up so fast, but I'm curious about 2 things...
1)AFLAC cards. Are they going to whatever team that player has been drafted by?
2)The last half dozen or so spots are pretty bad. Houston and Milwaukee have zero hit opportunities. I was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas on how we could improve them? I've read in other breaks where the AFLAC and Black autos go to those who are hitless. Not sure I think that's the best approach (cause I'm greedy), so maybe we could figure out some sort of donation process? After the break happens, those who are willing can make a hit donation to those who were less fortunate. Chances are the hits that are donated will be pretty crappy hits, but hits none the less.
G+ = https://plus.google.com/u/1/117099136032208995617/photos
2014 Topps Tribute Titans Relic Set - 10 to go
|01-20-2013, 03:17 PM||#17 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
|01-20-2013, 03:29 PM||#18 (permalink)|
CURRENT WANTS: Michael Kopech BC Auto's
|01-20-2013, 03:56 PM||#25 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
One spot, please
Ashley Lelie Rookie Collector
I'm always looking to add new Ashley Lelie 2002 year Rookie cards to my collection. Finders fee for rare items that I need for my collection.