|01-19-2013, 05:29 PM||#1 (permalink)|
3 Cases of 2012 Bowman Baseball Hobby.. Team draft
This is a team draft for three cases of 2012 Bowman Hobby..
Once the break fills and goes active all payments will be due within 24 Hours and anytime after the deadline I set you must of payed or I will go immediately to the first eligible backup at the 24 hour mark. (NO EXCEPTIONS) That way there is no misunderstandings at deadline time when your spot has been given away.
The break will be done the same night the cases arrive... I will break live as long as there is two participants to view it and I will post recaps after each case.
840.00 x 3 Cases Bowman 2012 Hobby = 2520/30 =84$ Base Spot cost..+ 8$ USPS Priority United States + Supplys 1.00 pp fees 2.79+ .30 = 96.09$(96$)
Call it 96$ First spot and $92 Every Spot after that..
Canadians pay two dollars more for shipping and I will post the customs number as proof of shipping.
Rules for this Break
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. If you join this break and don't pay, or miss the live break because you didn't subscribe, I guess you should have subscribed!
4. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded on blogtv.com/cmor6855
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. If you have any problems receiving your cards, please bring them to my attention!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!
7. Don't be a jerk!
8. This is a team draft please be curtious and be prompt when it comes to draft time.. There will be no draft clock
Last edited by cmor6855; 02-02-2013 at 06:20 PM.
|01-20-2013, 11:51 AM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|01-30-2013, 10:22 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Looking for Freddie Freeman and Victor Roache chrome
|01-31-2013, 08:48 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Hmm, dunno. I admit, I'm a huge fan of Jumbo, but this is still interesting too. 2012 Bowman is awesome. Hope this gets some love....
CONNOR. That is all.
|02-02-2013, 02:12 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Maples Counter Orange 3 Gold 1 Wave 1 Blue 4 Refractors 8 Base 22
Need some cards graded? 10 day sub 21/100 filled