2012/13 Panini Absolute Basketball MASTER Case Break Random Team
I wanted to do a totally certified break, but they are sold out on BO right now, so won't be able to do one until they get more in stock. But I really want to do something besides Prizm...
Absolute has some really nice tags in it that have yet to be pulled. Lets see if we can get some! It's cheaper to do a master case, which is basically 3 6 box cases, so if there's enough interest, lets do it...we're bound to hit something!
2012/13 Absolute Basketball Master Case Break
Case price is $2,244.95
So $2,244.95 / 30 = 74.83
Shipping / toploaders / mailers / pp fees = 5
total for 1 spot - $79.83
each additional spot - $77.00
1. If you wish to join from outside the US, PM me and we will discuss shipping rates. Would love to have you, just have to discuss shipping.
2. Deposits are due as soon as possible after the break is full, so that we can expedite the break.
3. selling or trading spots will be permitted with members outside of the break IF OK'd FIRST by me.
4. Break will be done live on BlogTV the night of the cases arrival, around 8 p.m. eastern time.
5. Cards will be shipped out promptly, 1-2 days after the break.
6. Recaps will be available after it's done and pics/scans will be on BO ASAP.
7. If you hit a card $200 or more, upgraded shipping will be strongly encouraged.
* Cards go to team LOGO on the card not jersey they are wearing.
Configuration: 18 boxes per master case*. 4 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
*Each master case contains Three 6-box inner cases.
Four hits in every box, at least three autographs!
9 boxes out of an 18 box case will have 4 autos per box!
9 boxes out of an 18 box case will have 4 autos and 1 mem per box!
- 250-card base set
- 100 hard-signed rookie autographs
- Three base set parallels (Gold, Platinum and Black)
- Seven unique memorabilia inserts
- Five unique autograph inserts
- 100 on-card rookie autographs, a large comprehensive base set, autographs from both current players and retired legends, and the introduction of two new patch and jersey tag memorabilia sets in Every Player Every Game Patches and Patches!
- Look for five autograph insert sets including Frequent Flyer Autographs, Iconic Autographs Marks of Fame Autographs, Hoopla Autographs, and Heroes Autographs! Frequent Flyer and Iconic also have memorabilia versions.
- Every Player Every Game Patches features the complete serial number patch, including the NBA logo, from each player's jersey!
- All memorabilia cards limited to 99 copies or less! The majority of memorabilia cards are limited to 25 copies or less!
- Absolute also continues Panini America's massive and historic double Rookie Card class! - 2012/13 Absolute NBA Basketball will have on-card autos from 21 of this year's rookie class
Find a huge 100-player roster where all autographs are signed on-card!
The game's greatest players featured on this newly-designed autograph insert!
Check out the large swatch size and the unique die-cut memorabilia window!
Every Player Every Game
Look for this brand new insert featuring full Every Player Every Game NBA jersey tags!
New stellar design showcasing the NBA's brightest stars!
* The order will be determined by a Mod randoming the list below 3 times.
* The draft must be complete prior to the break.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Jersey Nets
New Orleans Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Supersonics
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Doesn't seem to be a popular product but I'll be in for 2 spots if it gets filled, 9 and 15 please
[QUOTE=khouzza;4133603]Doesn't seem to be a popular product but I'll be in for 2 spots if it gets filled, 9 and 15 please[/QUOTE]
I know...if we can't fill it I'm going to maybe do just a 6 box...will be about a /3 of the price for a slot...
there are some really nice hits still out there for this stuff!
Do prizm,will fill fast
[QUOTE=Rpetrovi;4134095]Do prizm,will fill fast[/QUOTE]
yeah I probably will... just trying to mix things up! gt tired of seeing nothing but prizm!
I will be in for two spots if it fills, and international too, PM me when you are ready to talk extra shipping.
[QUOTE=motiv8dan;4134162]I will be in for two spots if it fills, and international too, PM me when you are ready to talk extra shipping.[/QUOTE]
cool man, i'm going to put you guys down in slots, but no guarantees it fills. I'm going to let it run for maybe 4 or 5 days and if there is no interest i'll just give in and do a prizm or 2 probably.
did you guys see the kyrie tag that dude posted today? pretty sick, and there are more good ones in there!
ill take one, maybe 2 if this thing gets more interest
I'm very interested in doing a smaller break of this stuff, maybe a six box case break, a master case is just too expensive for me at the moment. If you choose to do a smaller break, I might be in for a spot
[QUOTE=gsigner;4154385]I'm very interested in doing a smaller break of this stuff, maybe a six box case break, a master case is just too expensive for me at the moment. If you choose to do a smaller break, I might be in for a spot[/QUOTE]
ok cool, it looks like it will come to that...or me just giving in and doing prizm lol...id really like to do some of this stuff tho.
Awesome - cant wait. Keep us posted
I'll take 1 spot if it fills. I'd like #29.
don't think its going to happen :(...just not enough interest...
so i...gulp...submitted a prizm case break instead.
To bad there was no interest in this. Absolute was extremely disapointing this year.
[QUOTE=Hoopsman;4188327]To bad there was no interest in this. Absolute was extremely disapointing this year.[/QUOTE]
i know...there were a lot of cool cards...i figured if we did a master case we'd have a good chance of pulling something! i didnt want to do a 6 boxer and it be a dud...
request to close due to lack of interest
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.