|02-09-2013, 11:27 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
12/13 Panini Prizm Basketball 3 Case Team Break
HERE IS THE 3 CASE RECAP, CARDS ARE ALL SORTED AND WILL MAIL MONDAY, THANKS KYLE
there was also a burks auto and 2 lebron prizm i forgot to talk about
The breakdown is as follows.
2012/12 Panini Prizm NBA Random Team Break
2012/13 Panini Prizm Basketball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1,599.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Cases - $1614.95 x3 = 4799.85 (this is the current price could change)
$4844.85 / 30 = $159.99 per slot
Shipping & Supplies = $7.00
PayPal Fees ($166.99 + .30) * 1.029 = 172.14
First Slot $172.50 Each Additional Slot $169.50
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance. Also out country participants will be allowed but will have to pay additional for shipping.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
5. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
6. The Kobe packs will be separate from the lakers spot. Each team will receive one pack from the boxes. The last 6 packs will be divided into (3) 2 pack lots and will go to the following teams to give them a little added value as I deem them the worst: Suns/Hawks/Grizzlies
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the cases arrive, with the cases being broken LIVE on UStream a link will be provided.
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. These should be mailed within 2-3 days following the break.
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
5. I will have spots in this break, if you have a problem with this please do not enter.
6. I have a pretty open schedule so this break might take place in the afternoon if enough people are around to watch....
* The order will be determined by a Mod randoming the list below 5 times.
* The draft must be complete prior to the break.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Jersey Nets
New Orleans Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Supersonics
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
10. vintage collector
hard2guardtoo (10) PAID
jlcherry2477 (1) PAID
vintage collector (1)
Last edited by nordy22; 02-23-2013 at 05:14 PM.
|02-12-2013, 07:59 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Given the pricnig I'd highly recommend finding a way to factor in insurance. Protects you and everyone else given the slot pricing.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|02-13-2013, 12:07 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2013
You have the cases in hand?
Oakland Raiders, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, and San Jose Sharks!
Current PC's: David Robinson, Bible Verse Inscriptions, Buster Posey, Bumgarner, Belt, Harrison Barnes, Steph Curry.
|02-14-2013, 01:03 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Ive had Heat, Thunder, Sixers, Pacers, T-Wolves and havent gotten anything more then a Perry Jones Redemption wish i had unlimited $ but prizm has worn my pp thin
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
|02-14-2013, 05:18 AM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tofino, CAnada
I will take spot 26 if you are willing to ship going to canada. i know the shipping will be more let me know how much it is. Thank you
http://photobucket.com/albums/aa442/kukawbubuh19/For saleor trade
|02-14-2013, 08:28 AM||#18 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host