|02-12-2013, 04:58 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
SCB's 2012 Totally Certified Football! Team Randoms Case Break
Teams & Owners
1. Jonathon M Miami Dolphins
2. FunDragon Baltimore Ravens
3. FunDragon Arizona Cardinals
4. Oogie San Diego Chargers
5. new_age_cardz New England Patriots
6. imbaked247(imbaked) New York Giants
7. LUViking Houston Texans
8. antrodemus Tampa Bay Buccaneers
9. purejd86p Indianapolis Colts
10. dogracer11 New York Jets
11. iam12fear Cincinnati Bengals
12. rconde Dallas Cowboys
13. ld8759 Detroit Lions
14. purejd86p Oakland Raiders
15. FunDragon Pittsburgh Steelers
16. JShrader01 Buffalo Bills
17. Oogie Chicago Bears
18. iam12fear Minnesota Vikings
19. Oogie Tennessee Titans
20. iam12fear Saint Louis Rams
21. notravels10 Green Bay Packers
22. LUViking Cleveland Browns
23. ld8759 Kansas City Chiefs
24. TEAM_OF_RIVALS Washington Redskins
25. LUViking New Orleans Saints
26. whodaman2310 Jacksonville Jaguars
27. pengages Denver Broncos
28. jumbogorilla Seattle Seahawks
29. mr_yoshi_san Atlanta Falcons
30. LUViking San Francisco 49ers
31. FunDragon Carolina Panthers
32. LUViking Philadelphia Eagles
Hey guys, didn't see any other breaks up for totally certified, this release in about 2 weeks (Feb 27th) so lets give it a shot. Standard team random format here.
2012 Totally Certified = $1300 / 32 = $41
Shipping + Supplies = $6
Paypal = $2
First Slot: $49
*International Members may join, please note the new international shipping cost*
Once all spots are paid for a Mod will random the Participant list and a NFL Team List 7 times. Those list will then be matched up to determine which team you get. You will keep the same team for every case.
Any multi-team cards will be randomed by a Mod to see which team will get it unless their is a majority team on the card. (example: Triple Relic card with 2 players from the Patriots & 1 Player from the Eagles, card will go automatically to the Patriots)
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to follow these rules)
1. If your total package is worth $200 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 48 hours of the break going active.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It will make everything easier for you to keep track of.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
5. If a pull wins the monthly best pulls contest here on Blowout, the prize will be a new break with all hits being randomed amongst all participants.
A few things to note:
1. Break will be LIVE on my BlogTV page: SCB
2. Will also do a recap video for YouTube showing all of the Hits & low numbered parallels.
3. Your cards will be sent out fast & secure!
4. I will provide scans of all of the HITS for you to drool over
5. I will leave iTrader feedback once it's received, it's easier for me to keep track this way.
6. All updates will be here in the OP, will bump thread every time telling you to check the OP.
Participants - Case 1 FULL
2. Oogie (3)
4. TEAM_OF_RIVALS (1)
5. jumbogorilla (1)
7. ld8759 (2)
8. FunDragon (2)
9. LUViking (5)
12. notravels10 (1)
13. imbaked247 (1)(imbaked)
14. rojallad (2)
15. new_age_cardz (1)
16. mr_yoshi_san (1)
17. purejd86p (2)
19. dogracer11 (1)
21. whodaman2310 (1)
22. pengages (1)
23. JShrader01 (1)
27. rconde (1)
29. Jonathon M (1)
31. antrodemus (1)
Jonathon M (1)
Last edited by SportCardBuffet; 03-23-2013 at 12:15 AM.
|02-12-2013, 09:14 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|02-13-2013, 10:56 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
|02-15-2013, 03:26 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2012
Gimme one SCB - you're the man! I'll take #22
Earl Thomas Supercollector
You can check my non-updated bucket:
Olajuwon, Drexler, Earl Campbell/Longhorns, Byfuglien, Red Wings, Patrick/Evander Kane
|02-20-2013, 02:30 PM||#17 (permalink)|
Spots 8 & 18 for me please.
It is not JUST how much you are willing to pay for it, It is ALSO about how much I will be willing to let it go for.
Trading, buying/selling is a two way street.