Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation 2010 Topps UFC Knockout Hit Draft - 2013 NBA All Star Fusion Promo - 1 Box

Seeing as this got posted a little late for the promo, I don't think it would be in my best interests to keep it as such, lol.

I will keep the box break open if anyone is interested.. Seeing as I won the promo, I'll cover the supplies and shipping as well. Also, I'm dropping it down to the price of a box.

Proposed Hits

8 Relics/Autos
1 Base lot
1 Parallel Lot

Slot Breakdown
Promo Slot - $156.95/10 - 15.69
Shipping + Supplies - (On Me!)
Paypal Fees - .96

Call it 16 per slot. No additional discount as I'm not charging for supplies or shipping.

Rules

-The host will have a spot in this break. If that makes you feel uncomfortable in any way, please do not join. Break will be broadcast live on uStream and recorded.

- If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.

- If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 2 days after payment for the cases to arrive.

- If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.

-I will ship your cards promptly! Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.

-If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.

DRAFT RULES
1. The draft clock will run from 2 PM to 11 PM eastern (11 am to 8pm pacific) every day starting the next day after the list is posted.

2. You get 60 minutes from the time the previous pick was made. If you miss your clock (and have not sent a list), you are on automatic auto-pick until you check-in.

3. If you send a list, I am going to use it. If you are on and want to draft instead of me using your list, just post "Hey I am here to draft - do not use my list." You need to do this well in advance of your spot or I may not see it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I wait the entire 60 minutes and then use your list. When your spot comes up, I use your list.

4. Common courtesy is extremely important in these drafts - especially this one. PM the next person in line (or ask someone to PM for you if you cannot). Subscribe to the thread and stay updated! If you are nearing your 60 minute deadline and are still picking, just post a comment - "Hey, I am here and picking now."

5. You CAN trade during your clock - but there is only 60 minutes for you or whoever buys the spot to pick. Their clock does NOT start over after a sale or trade - make sure they know that they are up!

6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!

7. Remember, the clock starts after the last pick is made. PM's are nice, but your clock does not start after a pm. Be sure and track the draft - it is your responsibility.

8. The clock is 60 minutes, but I may not be able to immediately auto-pick every 60 minutes of every day.

SLOTS -

1. jlzinck
2. nordy22

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks

Last edited by dlab85; 02-18-2013 at 01:01 PM.
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Old 02-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Well seeing this promo won 2 prizes can I have all 10 slots????

If not I'll take one!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

i would also take one............
Old 02-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

As an update -

Obviously I did hit a couple of the promo slots, but the break was submitted on Wednesday and was not posted until this morning. I posted soon after the random, hoping the break would be up by the weekend and we could get a group promo together. Didn't happen that way unfortunately (or fortunately for me).

Just to clarify, this break no longer has any affiliation with the NBA Promo, as it has already passed.

I will keep the Box Break open if anyone is interested in Topps UFC (I'm not really interested in opening it for myself. I don't really follow MMA) and will cover shipping and supplies.

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks

Last edited by dlab85; 02-18-2013 at 01:08 PM.
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Moved to Closed by request.