|02-19-2013, 12:49 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
SCB's 2012 Bowman Draft Jumbo Cases Team Randoms
Teams & Owners
1. gr8azn New York Yankees
2. Tman Detroit Tigers
3. eagle6609 Seattle Mariners
4. oliviaspool Philadelphia Phillies
5. Shanehw Texas Rangers
6. Srt42004n Houston Astros
7. mcholke Milwaukee Brewers
8. Silvercamp Oakland Athletics
9. mcholke Chicago White Sox
10. GoTribe!!! Miami Marlins
11. JohnAndrew Cinncinnati Reds
12. NeedChapmans Washington Nationals
13. TEAM_OF_RIVALS Arizona Diamondbacks
14. Silvercamp Atlanta Braves
15. oliviaspool Cleveland Indians
16. NeedChapmans Minnesota Twins
17. EJames Pittsburgh Pirates
18. Needchapmans San Diego Padres
19. JohnAndrew Tampa Bay Rays
20. barkerjc6 Los Angeles Dodgers
21. Ayodice23 Colorado Rockies
22. andy88c Toronto Blue Jays
23. TEAM_OF_RIVALS New York Mets
24. Srt42004n Chicago Cubs
25. JohnAndrew St. Louis Cardinals
26. TEAM_OF_RIVALS Boston Red Sox
27. Tman Kansas City Royals
28. andy88c Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
29. TimGeezy San Francisco Giants
30. TrueNE_09 Baltimore Orioles *Prospect Code Winner*
8 Box Case 2012 Bowman Draft Jumbo = $1,435 / 30 = $48
Shipping + Supplies = $5
Paypal = $2
First Slot: $55
*International Members may join, please note the new international shipping cost*
*You will not receive paper base*
Once all spots are paid for a Mod will random the Participant list and a MLB Team List 7 times. Those list will then be matched up to determine which team you get. Per Case
Any multi-team cards will be randomed by a Mod to see which team will get it unless their is a majority team on the card. (example: Triple Auto card with 2 players from the Yankees & 1 Player from the Nationals, card will go automatically to the Yankees)
Aflac/Under Armour etc. Will go to team that player was drafted to.
Bowman Prospect Code Cards will be randomed as a lot to 1 person per case.
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to follow these rules)
1. If your total package is worth $200 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 48 hours of the break going active.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It will make everything easier for you to keep track of.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
5. If a pull wins the monthly best pulls contest here on Blowout, the prize will be a new break with all hits being randomed amongst all participants.
A few things to note:
1. Break will be LIVE on my BlogTV page: SCB
2. Will also do a recap video for YouTube showing all of the Hits & low numbered parallels.
3. Your cards will be sent out fast & secure!
4. I will provide scans of all of the HITS for you to drool over
5. I will leave iTrader feedback once it's received, it's easier for me to keep track this way.
6. All updates will be here in the OP, will bump thread every time telling you to check the OP.
1. NeedChapmans (3)
2. TEAM_OF_RIVALS (3)
3. TrueNE_09 (2)
4. Srt42004n (2)
5. JohnAndrew (3)
6. barkerjc6 (1)
7. oliviaspool (1)
10. TimGeezy (1)
13. andy88c (2)
15. Silvercamp (2)
17. GoTribe!!! (1)
18. kvwjw (1)
20. Shanehw (1)
21. Tman (1)
23. Ayodice23 (1)
24. eagle6609 (1)
25. gr8azn (1)
26. EJames (1)
28. mcholke (2)
Last edited by SportCardBuffet; 02-27-2013 at 10:43 PM.
|02-21-2013, 09:44 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Slight price increase FYI ($25 per case).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|02-22-2013, 09:53 AM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quick question - is this Bowman Jumbo or Bowman Draft Jumbo? The title and the body text seem to indicate two different things.
Could you let me know? I'm staying in either way - no worries - just want to know.
Looking for Bowman Chrome BGS autos of Xander Bogaerts, Rafael Devers & Manuel Margot.
|02-22-2013, 10:56 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
All updated otherwise.
Also this is for Draft, edited title to say so, sorry for any confusion,
Also.... we can do a second case if you guys want.