|02-28-2013, 10:51 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Monster Team Break - 30 spots - $299.00 - Go big!
You get a different random team for each product below.
2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball Hobby 4 Box Case - $1,149.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $1150
2012 Just Minors Mystery Gamers Baseball 4 Box Case : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $1100
2012 Topps Finest Baseball Hobby 8 Box Case - $949.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $949
2011 Bowman Sterling Baseball Hobby 4 Box Case - $1,239.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $1240
2011 Topps Finest Baseball Hobby 8 Box Case - $1,154.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $1155
2011 Topps Tier One Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1,049.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $1050
2010 Topps Tribute Baseball Hobby 4 Box Case - $1,500.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store $1500
There are 30 spots for each team.
The USA/AFLAC (no team) draft will be decided AFTER the break. If you hit a $250+ card, you will have a later pick in this draft. We will do our best to make this as fair as possible. If we can not come to a consensus, we will just random. Consider this a second chance, hard luck draft. (This actually worked out really well last time - Ooosh had a bad break overall, but she hit a $100+ card in this hardluck draft.)
This break is EXPENSIVE! It is also a lot of work. Therefore, I only want a group of 25-30 people who have a positive reputation.
$8144/30 = $271.47
Shipping covers small flat rate with signature confirmation and $300 insurance = $13.00
Supplies = $5.00
Paypal fees = $298.46
$299 first spot and $295 (med flat rate & $500 ins) each additional spot
1. We will use the team listed on the card. If none, team on uniform.
2. Multi-team cards go to team with majority. If none, card is randomed.
3. You are encouraged to b/s/t slots, but absolutely NO selling outside the break without my ok.
4. Lists will be randomed x3 by a mod.
5. I will ship everything
1. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 3 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
2. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
3. I will have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery. This rule is so that Blowout Cards can see that you have received your cards and it makes it easier for me to open another break.
5. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
1 EJames (1)
2 mcholke (1)
4 Ooosh (1)
8 bbuckert24 (1)
11 Vincesanity (1)
13 Bugsybear (1)
14 KarlM (1)
16 Afton9444 (1)
17 Reid n Owen (1)
18 houdini (1)
19 jlcherry2477 (1)
23 jrubbo23 (1)
24 BucksBandit (1)
Last edited by houdini; 03-03-2013 at 03:38 AM.
|03-01-2013, 04:08 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
|03-01-2013, 07:25 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Spot #4 please & thanks.
@Ooosh_E on Twitter
Collecting Travis Snider [looking for all blue or better 2006 Bowman Draft Chromes]
I have recently moved, so please make sure you have my new address
|03-02-2013, 05:23 PM||#15 (permalink)|
I only want a group of 25-30 people who have a positive reputation.
Oh well, hopefully I am still welcome in your other breaks...
Is it wrong to be strong?
|03-02-2013, 05:42 PM||#16 (permalink)|
Bugsybear requests #13
|03-02-2013, 06:41 PM||#18 (permalink)|
ummmm....yeah, I'll be taking spot #19....
Check out my Ebay store daily for new additions...PM me with some of your wants/needs....
So, good to hear I rate military disability....too bad it's 0%....
|03-07-2013, 10:42 PM||#25 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Please keep me posted if you do anything like this or maybe an all Bowman Sterling from 2009 through 2012 with maybe some Triple Threads in there also.
Just a thought, but please keep me in the loop. Thanks,