2013 Topps Tribute Case Break--Hit Draft
Tribute releases soon! Personally it was my favorite product last year, I busted a box and bought way too many singles. I won't be buying much this year, so I thought I'd host a break to get my Tribute fix. I'd like to get it filled and ordered before release so we can break as close to release as possible.
[url=http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=7251]2013 Topps Tribute Baseball Hobby 8 Box Case - $2,799.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store[/url]
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 6 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
EVERY BOX WILL INCLUDE:
- 3 Autographed Cards Numbered to 99 or less
- 3 Relic Cards Numbered to 99 or less
[B]There will be 64 slots in this break.[/B] 48 hits plus 8 base slots (1 slot per box, approximately 18 cards per slot) plus 8 parallel slots (1 slot per box, approximately 6 cards per slot)
2799.95 per case
2799.95/64 = $43.75 base slot price
$43.75 + $3.50 shipping and supplies = $47.25
$47.25 + pp fees (.3 + 1.029%) = $48.92
[B]$49 for the first slot
$47 for each additional slot[/B]
[B]Rules for the break:
1. Please subscribe to the thread at least for daily notifications.
2. If your cards total more than $200 in value I will ask you to pay for insurance and signature confirmation.
3. Anyone outside the USA is welcome, obviously shipping charges will be more and please contact me for your total costs.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in this thread.
5. You can sell your slots until the draft begins, but do not sell to anyone outside the break unless I approve it first. Both parties must post in this thread of any transactions.
6. Payment is due 48 hours after the break is active so we can break this as close to release date as possible.
7. The break will be held live on Ustream (username dlcarst). Once tracking information is posted and I know the delivery date, I will post the break time with at least 48 hours notice. A recap video and scans of the best hits will be posted.
8. I will have spots in this break.
[B]Rules for the draft:[/B]
1. A moderator will random the list of participants 3 times. This will be the order of the draft.
2. After the break, I will make a default ranking of all the hits, based on my best judgement of value. I will post the rankings in this thread and email everyone a spreadsheet of this list. It is highly recommended that everyone use this spreadsheet to make their own rankings if you may not be around to draft. Using the spreadsheet will greatly assist me in keeping things organized.
3. The draft will begin at least 24 hours after the list is sent out to give everyone sufficient time. The clock will begin at 10am ET and end at 11pm ET, though participants are encouraged to keep the draft moving before and after these times. Each slot will have 30 minutes after the previous pick is made or I will make your pick from my default list.
4. Please PM the next person in line if possible. It is everyone's responsibility to keep track of the draft, so it is strongly encouraged that before the draft starts everyone subscribes to instant notifications in case a PM is not made.
5. If you send me a list of rankings, I will use the list and will not wait 30 minutes to make your pick, so if you wish to pick please post or pm me before it is your turn.
6. The clock is 30 minutes, but I will not be online at all times every day, so there may be periods of a few hours that I will not be able to auto-pick. I will do my best to keep the draft moving, all participants please do the same.
7. If we have any extra hits, after everyone has picked the draft will continue in reverse order until all hits are drafted.
2. wreckless1977 (1)
9. jprangers (1)
11. dirtydistance (1)
15. jprangers (2)
19. Matt Ryan (1)
23. Matt Ryan (2)
24. GoBeavs (1)
30. mcholke (1)
32. wreckless1977 (2)
37. dirtydistance (2)
45. GoBeavs (2)
55. mcholke (2)
57. GoBeavs (3)
61. wreckless1977 (3)
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
2 spots please. Thanks
17 and 44.....
Thanks to you both for jumping on early!
Put me down for two. Might add more later.
I'll take 6 spots: 4, 13, 25, 42 and 2 randoms, thanks!
Thanks everybody, OP is up to date.
Put me down for 3 more randoms
I will like spot #7 if possible. Thanks
[QUOTE=Vincesanity;4406613]Put me down for 3 more randoms[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=samuel1219;4406698]I will like spot #7 if possible. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Done and done, thanks guys!
19 and 23 please. Thanks.
34 & 49....
Thanks to Vincesanity for filling half of the spots taken so far! Officially less than 2 weeks until release date, lets get this thing filled!
Why don't baseball guys like to do high end stuff
Some do, but seems like many people are more quick to join when products are hot right after release. I think Tribute is as safe a bet as it gets though, and the price has only gone up after release the last few years. I think this will fill faster as we get closer to release.
Hope so, I'd love to do a Mueseum HIT Draft too
Me too, I'm already contemplating a Museum break.
Anyone interested tonight?
[QUOTE=dlcarst;4420483]Me too, I'm already contemplating a Museum break.[/QUOTE]
I'd be in on Museum too. My favorite set last year.
Put me down for 1 slot please - slot number 26
[QUOTE=JShrader01;4428056]Put me down for 1 slot please - slot number 26[/QUOTE]
You're in, thanks! We're about 1/3 full!
Sunday bump. 10 days until release!
Bad timing for me, awesome break though.
Well, no new activity in a few days. I wonder if everyone's hooked on the Prospect Rush, there are like 5 breaks for it right now. We'll keep this thing going, I would imagine when the product releases there will be more interest in the break. If you're thinking about joining, don't be shy!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.