|03-03-2013, 04:20 PM||#1 (permalink)|
12/13 Panini Prizm 2 case team break (my last prizm hoops break)
Please send payments to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE TITLE, thats it, thanks Kyle.
The breakdown is as follows.
2012/12 Panini Prizm NBA Random Team Break
2012/13 Panini Prizm Basketball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1,725.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Cases - $1725 x2 = 3450 (this is the current price could change)
$3450 / 30 = $115 per slot
Shipping & Supplies = $5.00
PayPal Fees ($120 + .30) * 1.029 = 123.78
First Slot $124 Each Additional Slot $121
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance. Also out country participants will be allowed but will have to pay additional for shipping.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
5. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
6. The Kobe packs will be separate from the lakers spot. All 24 packs with be divided into (3) 8 pack lots and will go to the following teams to give them a little added value as I deem them the worst: Suns/Hawks/Grizzlies
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the cases arrive, with the cases being broken LIVE on UStream a link will be provided.
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. These should be mailed within 2-3 days following the break.
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
5. I will have spots in this break, if you have a problem with this please do not enter.
6. I have a pretty open schedule so this break might take place in the afternoon if enough people are around to watch....
* The order will be determined by a Mod randoming the list below 5 times.
* The draft must be complete prior to the break.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Jersey Nets
New Orleans Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Supersonics
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
Rpetrovi: Warriors, Jazz, Heat, Kings, Thunder, Magic, Mavericks
Johncaso: Bucks, Nets, Trailblazers, Pacers, Nuggets, Bulls, Pistons,
Orangejello: Clippers, Hawks
Rabie1: Cavs, Bobcats, Wizards
Nordy22: Celtics, Rockets
Mr Yoshi San: Raptors
Last edited by nordy22; 04-01-2013 at 12:07 PM.
|03-04-2013, 10:17 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
FYI based on your math I had 240.74 for a slot. However case prices are higher (1779.95) which makes slot prices almost 252 a slot. Very much recommend all slots have insurance factored in on them for this.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|03-04-2013, 11:17 PM||#6 (permalink)|
|03-05-2013, 09:30 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Going for spot 24....can I land a great team...fingers crossed!
Check out my Ebay store daily for new additions...PM me with some of your wants/needs....
So, good to hear I rate military disability....too bad it's 0%....
|03-08-2013, 03:55 PM||#19 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
I'm debating joining this. I don't collect basketball currently but I have thought about starting a Kyrie collection. Some info I would ask from you guys is what are the odds I make my initial buy-in money back? I know it's always a risk but I will solely join in hopes to flip and not to collect. I looked at the ebay completed listings and their are a lot of highend cards but as far as breakdown of the product goes I know nothing about basketball products. What are the norms on a case as far as inserts go? Thanks for any info.
|03-08-2013, 05:44 PM||#21 (permalink)|
Diehard Redskins fan! Also collect the Nationals and Orioles.