|03-06-2013, 05:31 PM||#1 (permalink)|
MARCH MADNESS PROMOx2 - HIT DRAFT - 2011 ITG Hits Series 1 Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case
RECAP Available here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/value-...orded/29980832
Case break Available here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29980...orded/29980368
-> OUR TEAMS IN THE PROMO ARE Iona and Minnesota <-
If we win a case I will ask for additional shipping, If we win a box I will figure something out. If we win nothing oh well better luck to us all next time!
DRAFT WILL GO LIVE 3/15 6PM EST - You may draft now but the clock doesnt start until then
It has been a while since I've done a break. I've been through 2 major back operations in the past year. I figured lets start out with something CHEAP that will give TWO shots at the March Madness promo.
x1 12 Box case of 2011 ITG Heroes & Prospects "Hits" Series 1 Baseball =
$660 / 60 Hits = $11
$11 + $3 Shipping & Supplies = $14
Paypal Fees = ($14 * 1.029 + .30 = $14.70)
Call it $14.75 and $13.00 for each additional slot
This is a hit draft. I will open the case live on USTREAM and then you can pick the cards you want based on the draft order (determined by random by a mod).
2011 ITG Heroes & Prospects "Hits" Series 1 Baseball 12 Box Case
This is a very unique baseball product in that there are no base cards, only "Hits". That means that each box will only contain autograph and/or game-used memorabilia cards! The checklists have a great mix of heroes and prospects with a lot of 1/1's mixed in (on average a 1/1 in each 12 box case*).
- Each box will contain five "Hits" (no base cards in this product)
- Each Master Case will contain four 12-box inner cases
- On average, one 1 of 1 in each 12-box case*
- On average, six Heroes inserts in each 12-box case*
Each box of 2011 In The Game Heroes and Prospects Baseball Hits will now contain FIVE cards - all Hits! Authentic Autographs or Authentic Game-Used Memorabilia.
On average, there will be 4.5 Prospect Autographs per box and every other box will contain one Heroes Cut Signature or Heroes Game-Used Memorabilia card featuring some of the greatest players to step out onto the diamond.
The premier edition of In The Game Heroes and Prospects Baseball Hits will be extremely limited. Confirmed prospects for this landmark release include Mike Trout and Tim Beckham, who are two of the hottest players in the hobby today.
As for the Heroes component of this product, look for Heroes Cut Signatures or limited Heroes Game-Used Memorabilia cards. The company has put together a great group of living and deceased legends for this release and the Cuts will include such names as Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams and Hank Aaron.
I really think the product we are breaking is a great bang for the buck considering all of the potential heroes and cut autos and 1/1's we can pull.
OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER
1. kmc328 - Keith Hernandez 1/1 Auto
2. dogboy34 -Triple Auto Sale / Beckham / Archer
3. DCN12586 - Bryce Bentz Country of Origin Auto
4. nickk21 - Bryce Bentz Between the Seams Auto
5. jhmini -Wil Myers Auto
6. barberromo2008 - Dual Auto of Davis / Morris
7. knjenterprise09 -Will Middlebrooks Auto
8. dirtydistance - Matt Moore Auto
9. Schadigung - Dave Parker Hero Auto
10. zepzoso - Zack Cox Between the seams Auto
11. EJames - Gary Sanchez Lumbergraphs Auto
12. doobypenguin - paul goldschmidt (vertical)
13. kmc328 - Bryce Bentz Auto
14. kmc328 - Brandon Belt Auto
15. jhmini - Don Mattingly / Adam Warren Dual Jersey
16. kmc328 - Paul Goldschmidt Auto (Horizontal)
17. kmc328 - Cal Ripken Jersey
18. metsy617 - Anthony Ranaudo Between the seams Auto
19. dogboy34 - Don Mattingly Jersey
20. tke96 - Gary Sanchez auto
21. dogboy34 - Tim Raines Jersey
22. dogboy34 - Tim Beckham Lumbergraphs Auto
23. kmc328 - Andrew Dawson Jersey
24. barberromo2008 -TY Linton Draft Year Auto
25. jhmini - Tim Beckham Auto
26. kmc328 - Chris Archer Auto (Vertical)
27. knjenterprise09 - Chris Archer Auto ( Horizontal)
28. dogboy34 -Melky Mesa Jersey
29. kmc328 - Chris Sale Auto
30. barberromo2008 -Anthony Ranaudo Auto
31. kmc328 - Christian Colon Auto
32. metsy617 - Christian Colon Auto
33. Mike Yoder - Darrell Ceciliani Auto (Horizontal)
34. metsy617 - Yonder Alonso Auto
35. metsy617 - Melky Mesa Auto
36. kmc328 - Randall Delgado AUto
37. Mike Yoder - Darrell Ceciliani Auto (Vertical) (autopick)
38. metsy617 - Darrell Ceciliani Auto (Vertical) (autopick)
39. barberromo2008 - Ethan Martin Auto (autopick)
40. dirtydistance - Ethan Martin Auto (autopick)
41. knjenterprise09 - Dellin Betances Auto
42. metsy617 - Adam Warren Auto
43. dogboy34 - Adam Warren Auto
44. metsy617 - Drew Cisco Auto
45. metsy617 - Drew Cisco Auto
46. zepzoso - Randall Delgado Auto
47. zepzoso - Brett Jackson AUto
48. tke96 - Adrian Salcedo Auto ( Vertical )
49. metsy617 - Adrian Salcedo Auto ( Horizontal )
50. zepzoso - Tyler Maztek Auto
51. JShrader01 - Max Kepler Auto
52. metsy617 - Deck McGuire Auto (Horizontal)
53. metsy617 - Adrian Salcedo Auto ( Horizontal )
54. dogboy34 - Trevor Reckling AUto
55. metsy617 - TY Linton Auto
56. metsy617 - Thomas Neal Auto
57. kmc328 - Randall Delgado AUto
58. zepzoso - Steven Ames Auto
59. Mike Yoder - Francisco Peguero Auto
60. metsy617 - Bobby Bochering Auto
1. EJames (3)
2. dogboy34 (7)
3. metsy617 (5) - PAID
4. nickk21 (1) - PAID
5. DCN12586 (5)
6. kmc328 (8) - PAID
7. barberromo2008 (7) - PAID
10. knjenterprise09 (3) - PAID
11. Schadigung (1) - PAID
14. dirtydistance (2) - PAID
15. jhmini (3) - PAID
6. Dacubs (3) - PAID
19. tke96 (2) - PAID
36. doobypenguin (1) - PAID
37. JShrader01 (1) - PAID
39. Mike Yoder (3) - PAID
42. Mike Yoder
43. Mike Yoder
45. zepzoso (2) - PAID
51. purejd86p (3) - PAID
Rules for this break ( By joining you agree to these rules )
1. If you hit a card worth $200 or more. I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping , priority mail, signature confirmation and insurance.
2. If you live outside the USA I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.
3. Once you receive your cards please leave iTrader feedback or post on the thread that you have received your cards.
A few more things you should know:
1. The cases / boxes will be ordered once the break is full, moved to active and paid all slots are paid for.
2. I will break live on UStream - Starting at between 7-9 pm EST the day the order arrives.
3. I will post a recap video of all the hits within 1 hour after breaking the case.
4. I will mail your cards fast - usually within 24-72 Hours hours after the draft. However the draft may take some time.
5. Payments will be due within 72 hours after we fill all the slots.
1. The draft will begin the day after we break.
2. The draft hours will be 1pm - 11PM EST
3. I will provide a pre ranked draft list. The list will be made according to book value / my guestimated value's
4. You may ( not neccessary but it would help me and you ) reorder my pre ranked list and send it back to me so I can pick for you.
5. The draft clock will be 30 minutes. If your 30 minute timer expires I will automatically make the pick for you based off the pre ranked list.
6. Trading / Selling will be allowed once the random is done and all slots are paid for.
7. All trades and sales must be with the current members of the break. Trading to people outside of this break is against the rules.
8. All trades and sales must be announced on the thread and confirmed by the parties involved.
If we win a case from March Madness Promo it will be set up as a snake hit draft and the draft order will be randomized by a mod pre break.
If we win a Runner Up BOX from the March Madness Promo we will do a team random. However if it is just a BOX some people may end up with out a team.
But remember we are shooting to win a CASE or even TWO.
*IF WE DO WIN ANY PARTS OF THE PROMO , I WILL ASK FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND SUPPLY COSTS ONLY*
Links to a couple of my previous breaks on B.O.
2011 Sterling 1/1 Dual
4 cases 2011 Bowman Chrome BB - 3 Harpers!
(P.S. I still have a few peoples UD expired redemptions from a year ago, long story, the people that sent me expired redemptions shoot me a PM!)
Last edited by frankferry; 03-18-2013 at 01:14 PM.
|03-09-2013, 02:09 AM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|03-10-2013, 05:23 PM||#10 (permalink)|
|03-10-2013, 05:26 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
spot 16, 30 and 40
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
|03-11-2013, 01:08 AM||#15 (permalink)|
Order #171495 - Cases ordered just now to lock our 2 promo slots in. If the break doesnt fill I wont have a problem ripping this case down myself and hopefully winning a free case or two from Blowouts promo
|03-11-2013, 02:25 PM||#18 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Anthony Barr On Card Autos
Allen Iverson on Card Autos