|03-08-2013, 09:50 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Cheap 2011 Bowman Jumbo/Tier One Only $12.59
Hey Everyone. Snowboy’s break of One Jumbo Box of 2011 Bowman and One Box of 2011 Topps tier One.
Jumbo Box of 2011 Bowman
2011 Topps tier One
Reserved for Payment information when moved to active:
1 random team per spot
Here's the math:
Price increase since submitted: $0.25 per slot.
1 hobby box 2011 Bowman Jumbo - $182.95
1 Hobby box 2011 Topps Tier One - $85.00
Supplies - $.70
Shipping: First Spot - $2.30
Shipping: Second Spot - $1.10
PayPal: First Spot - $0.66
PayPal: Second Spot - $0.35
So we'll call it $12.84 for the first spot, $11.44 each additional spot
USA Cards or any other Parallel (with no team logo or jersey) will go to team on the card or drafted them if none.
Any multi-player card will be random between teams on the card or majority team holder (51% or more) will get the card.
I don't think I want to ship this one to Canada, or anywhere else outside the continental USA. If you are from there and you want to join, PM me and we can discuss Shipping to these regions WILL be more.
After all the spots are paid, I will see if MOD would be kind and random the List three times, then the teams list 3x. The list will then be line up to determine your team/s.
Rules for this Break:
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay with-in 48 hours.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. If you join this break and don't pay, or miss the live break because you didn't subscribe, I guess you should have subscribed!
4. The host DOES Not have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded on yankeesfan22 - yankeesfan22 Live - blogTV
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. If you have any problems receiving your cards, please bring them to my attention!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!
7. Please don't be rude to anyone!
8. Have fun!
Let's get this break filled and pull some nice cards!
1. Arizona Diamondbacks
2. Atlanta Braves
3. Baltimore Orioles
4. Boston Red Sox
5. Chicago Cubs
6. Chicago White Sox
7. Cincinnati Reds
8. Cleveland Indians
9. Colorado Rockies
10. Detroit Tigers
11. Miami Marlins
12. Houston Astros
13. Kansas City Royals
14. Los Angeles Angels
15. Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Milwaukee Brewers
17. Minnesota Twins
18. New York Mets
19. New York Yankees
20. Oakland Athletics
21. Philadelphia Phillies
22. Pittsburgh Pirates
23. San Diego Padres
24. San Francisco Giants
25. Seattle Mariners
26. St. Louis Cardinals
27. Tampa Bay Rays
28. Texas Rangers
29. Toronto Blue Jays
30. Washington Nationals
Would like to make as a weekly cheap break (different boxes) if enough interest so Let us have some fun!
Last edited by Snowboy; 03-23-2013 at 06:32 AM.
|03-20-2013, 08:18 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
FYI Pricing is up about 5 bucks (raises slot prices around 0.25)
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector