|03-20-2013, 10:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2012 Panini National Treasures Football Random Team 2 Case Break #2
Welcome to Ryo1549's breaks on blowout. I have been doing breaks for 4 years and decided to come over to the biggest and best place for breaks. You can see my older videos dating back to 2008 on youtube.com/ryo1549. This break will be live via BreakTheCase on USTREAM and will be recorded. All cards will be scans directly after the break.
Here is how it breaks down:
2012 Playoff National Treasures SEALED Case x2 $4000 RELEASE DATE is Wed, Apr 10 2013
2012 Panini National Treasures Football Hobby 4 Box Case - $2,000.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
$4000/32 = $125 Direct Slot Cost
+ $3 Supplies (Sleeves, Toploads, Padded Mailer, Shipping Label)
+ $3.50 Projected Shipping
+ $4.23 Paypal Fees
Total = $135.73 We'll say $136
1 Slots = $136
2 Slots = $272 (upgrade to Priority Shipping + insurance)
3 slots = $418
1. I will start the break the same day or day after the cases arrive - starting at 8-9pm EST
2. I will have recap videos up that same night.
3. I will mail your cards within 1 week of the break!
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance. Unless you get 2 or more spots.
2. As ALWAYS, I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 48 hours of the break going active.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread.
5. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
6. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
Last edited by ryo1549; 03-23-2013 at 06:38 PM.
|03-23-2013, 02:52 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|03-26-2013, 06:29 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Join Date: Sep 2010
Seems like everyone is short on money...My NT break isn't filling either
Drew Brees High End, 1/1s, or Super Short Prints
Current Open Group Breaks: None