|04-03-2013, 12:08 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
12/13 Panini Select Basketball (3) Case Break
The breakdown is as follows.
2012/12 Panini Select NBA Random Team Break
2012/13 Panini Select Basketball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1850.00 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Cases - $1850 x3 = 5550 (this is the current price could change)
$5550 / 30 = $185 per slot
Shipping & Supplies = $7.00
PayPal Fees ($192 + .30) * 1.029 = 197.88
First Slot $198 Each Additional Slot $194
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance. Also out country participants will be allowed but will have to pay additional for shipping.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
5. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the cases arrive, with the cases being broken LIVE on UStream a link will be provided.
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. These should be mailed within 2-3 days following the break.
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
5. I will have spots in this break, if you have a problem with this please do not enter.
6. I have a pretty open schedule so this break might take place in the afternoon if enough people are around to watch....
* The order will be determined by a Mod randoming the list below 5 times.
* The random must be complete prior to the break.
* Kobe packs will be distributed as i see fit prior to the break.
* All cards go to team logo on the card, if the card is a redemption it will go to similar players cards in this product.
ripandlist - Indiana Pacers
stats - San Antonio Spurs
nordy22 - New York Knicks, Sacramento Kings, Minnesota Timberwolves, Utah Jazz, Philadelphia 76ers
skyhighdrose - Charlotte Bobcats,
repetrovi - Phoenix Suns, Los Angeles Lakers, Houston Rockets
spcivil_wywong - Toronto Raptors
crackberry - Orlando Magic
orangejello727 - Milwaukee Bucks
hard2guardtoo - Memphis Grizzlies, Atlanta Hawks
vintage_collector - New Orleans Hornets
cro_sensation - Denver Nuggets, Portland Trail Blazers
hester72598 - Miami Heat
kobe824 - Washington Wizards
chronodon - Chicago Bulls
wfrazier - Cleveland Cavaliers
nyfancam01 - Los Angeles Clippers
pepsiporch - Dallas Mavericks
chris_ac - Detroit Pistons
johncaso - Boston Celtics, Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Supersonics
my-coolectibles - New Jersey Nets
foolioami - Golden State Warriors
Last edited by nordy22; 04-11-2013 at 11:55 AM.
|04-03-2013, 06:03 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Please make sure you report the thread to be moved and is moved to active before accepting any payments.
For the price I'd say just make it an even 200 and factor insurance in - a lot of $$ at stake - protects host and slot holders.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|04-03-2013, 07:09 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Carolina
#3 for THE ANSWER Allen Iverson =] Maybe it'll get me a decent team
Good luck all! Let's get this sick break filled up
PC & BUYING:
Allen Iverson, Lebron James Game Used & 2004-05 Upper Deck Basketball (Anything for my set)
|04-03-2013, 07:53 PM||#19 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Anthony Barr On Card Autos
Allen Iverson on Card Autos
|04-03-2013, 07:57 PM||#20 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host