|04-24-2013, 06:52 PM||#1 (permalink)|
High Reward Low Price Hit Draft Sterling/Momentum/Mini Helmet/Best of Football/Army
Hey Everyone. Snowboy’s Hit Draft Break of One Box of 2011 Bowman Sterling Football Hobby, One Box of 2012 Panini Momentum Football Hobby, One Box of 2012 Leaf Autographed Mini Helmet Football, One Box of 2012 Leaf Best of Football Hobby, and One Box of 2013 Leaf US Army All American Football.
46 Total Draft Spots:
1 Mini Helmet
1 Graded/ Slab Card
1 All Sterling Base/Parallels (Non Auto/Relics)
1 All Momentum Base/Parallels (Non Auto/Relics)
42 Autos/Auto Relics/Relics/GU
Reserved for Payment information when moved to active:
Here's the math:
1 Hobby Box 2011 Bowman Sterling Football $259.00
1 Hobby Box 2012 Panini Momentum Football $156.95
1 Hobby Box 2012 Leaf Autographed Mini Helmet Football $85.00
1 Hobby Box 2012 Leaf Best of Football $244.95
1 Hobby Box 2013 Leaf US Army All American Football $115.00
Total Break Cost $1031.24 (Base On One Spot Per Participant)
Supplies - $.75
Shipping: First Spot - $2.30
Shipping: Second Spot - $1.00
PayPal: First Spot - $0.95
PayPal: Second Spot - $0.65
So we'll call it $22.72 for the first spot, $21.00 each additional spot
I don't think I want to ship this one to Canada, or anywhere else outside the continental USA. If you are from there and you want to join, PM me and we can discuss Shipping to these regions WILL be more.
After all the spots are paid, I will see if MOD would be kind and random the participants List three times.
This will determine our draft order.
1. Draft Clock will start the day after the break, and will run from 2pm - 10pm EST.
2. While the clock is on you will have 1 hour to make your pick while it's your turn.
3. Failure to make a pick in time during your turn will result in me auto picking for you what I would consider to be the card of most value. I will have a pre-ranked list posted before the draft starts.
4. While the clock is off picks can still be made.
5. Once you've made your pick please PM the next in line or ask someone else to if you can't.
6. You can still buy/sell/trade spots during your pick but remember whoever receives your spot, receives your time. If you buy someone’s spot who is currently picking you will have the remainder of their time to pick.
7. Before auto picking I will always ask if the members is available and wait a few minutes.
Other Rules for this Break:
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay with-in 48 hours.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. If you join this break and don't pay, or miss the live break because you didn't subscribe, I guess you should have subscribed!
4. The host DOES Not have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded on USTREAM @
Snowboys breaks The URL is: Snowboys Breaks on USTREAM: Blowout and other breaks. Other Sports
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. If you have any problems receiving your cards, please bring them to my attention!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!
7. Please don't be rude to anyone!
8. Have fun!
Let's get this break filled and pull some nice cards!
Spots Filled 21/46
Last edited by Snowboy; 05-02-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: 21/46 Spots filled
|04-25-2013, 09:56 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|04-26-2013, 02:29 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Come on snowboy! Haha
You always catch me at the wrong time. I partially thought of this idea and now u submit it right when I don't have the money for it. Ugh we'll I guess I can't do this hit draft.
Have fun, I am very jealous especially since I helped u make it. Thanks and ugh
UGA DaWGS, NY GiANTS, CELTICS! I collect all the above w/ a few side pc's
|04-27-2013, 04:07 AM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2012
spot 17 pm me when fills thanks
Follow me on ebay and check out ebay store LUCKY'S SCM
PC: Mike Piazza
Always Looking for Auto RC's of Good Players and Top Prospects! METS!
I AM NOT A KID, I AM A COLLEGE GRAD! PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME I AM A KID OR TREAT ME AS SUCH!
|04-27-2013, 02:36 PM||#13 (permalink)|
|04-27-2013, 06:31 PM||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
ill take spot 5 , thanks
I try to be respectful I expect the same!
I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, AP, RG3, R.Wilson, W.Payton, and Buccaneers.
|04-28-2013, 06:30 AM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2013
Ill take spot 13.
Updated bucket: http://s41.photobucket.com/user/whodatnation9/library/
|04-29-2013, 06:56 PM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
This look like its not going to happen I'm gonna have to drop out thanks anyways
Kyle Rudolph Collector
|04-30-2013, 05:30 AM||#22 (permalink)|
I submitted a monthly football break and tf this does not pick on some steam I am going to close this one out and do a basketball or baseball one too.
Monthly Head to Head Football League Break #1
• So, I've used someone else’s idea and changed a little for what I at least believe to be a pretty interesting and fun idea. The Head to Head Group Break Football League! There will be 32 slots, 1 slot for each NFL team. There are 8 regular season breaks using the “HHFL” point system, which I’ll show a little bit later. This will determine our playoffs which will lead to our Championship Game. Each break is a random team break and there’s a random done for each break, so you don’t keep the same team throughout the breaks. After the regular season, there’s one playoff round (month 9) featuring the four highest winning records going head to head and then a Championship game with the 2 winners in the 10th month.
• $10.00 ($1 Per Month) per slot to cover bulk supplies at the beginning of the season
• $4.00 Shipping deposit. (Only actual shipping will be charged/deducted from your shipping.)
The deposit is so cards can be shipped on demand and save you the extra $0.30 PayPal fee.
• $21 per month per slot for cards and PayPal fees a total of $640 per month for product.
• An additional $2 per month per slot goes towards the Championship game.
First Month: $37.38 (including $0.38 extra Paypal fees for first month.)
Month 2-9: $23.00 (Total monthly fee minus shipping when needed.)
When approved it is all better explained.