|05-22-2013, 01:21 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2012/13 Panini Preferred Basketball Hobby 10 Box Case HIT DRAFT
2012/13 Panini Preferred Basketball Hobby 10 Box Case HIT DRAFT
Slot 28 sold to FrankFerry for PP
JPR248 needs a wrapper + box to swap a card with Panini due to an imperfection
21taylor21-0911 (4) $182 - PAID
wfrazier (2) $92 - PAID
crackberry (2+1+3) $92 + $45 + $135- PAID
robchik04 (2) $92 - PAID
exclusively_nba (2) $92 - PAID
JPR248 (3) $137 - PAID
scottagibson (2) $92 - PAID
hard2guardtoo (3) $137 +(3) $135- PAID
obzezzed (3) $137 - PAID
Kefka891 (2) $92 - PAID
KCMC (2) $92 - PAID
Ducc(1) $47 - PAID
sghosal (1) $47 - PAID
zebrastar (2) $92 - PAID
ajmartin17 (1) $49 (UK) - PAID
kmc328 (2) $92 - PAID
Rules & What you should know
-This is a Hit Draft
-The list of participants will be randomed 3 times by a Mod after payments are received
-The Draft Order will depend on where you land after the Random.
-The Draft Timer is 30 minutes per pick. If you miss your pick you will be autopicked for until you check back in
-If you pull a card worth more than $200 You will have to pay for insured shipping ( The actual cost minus the shipping fees that you have already paid for)
-You may only sell and or trade slots with participating members of this break.
-Break will be done live on uStream
2012/13 Panini Preferred Basketball Hobby 10 Box Case - $1,679.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
- 3 Autographs
- 1 Six To Eight Player Memorabilia Booklet
- Last year's rookie sensation returns with a completely reloaded roster of Silhouettes, Panini's Choice and Crown Royale diecuts, six- to eight-player memorabilia booklets and 300 on-card rookie autographs
- The return of Silhouettes and Silhouettes Prime No autographs serially numbered to more than 99 in the entire program
- More than 250 unique player autographs
- Preferred also continues Panini America's massive and historic double Rookie Card class!
Price Per Slot
40 Hits in the case + All Kobe Packs for one more slot
Paypal Fees $1.62
Call it $47 for the First Spot and $45 for each additional.
OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER
1. obzezzed - Nikola Vucevic Silhoettes Prime /25
2. zebrastar (VIA scottagibson) - Julius Erving Panini's Choice /25
3. hard2guardtoo - Yao Ming Silhoettes Redemption
4. KCMC - Blake Griffin Panini's Choice Red Redemption
5. JPR248 - Kobe Anthology Lot /8 +/24 + base
6. zebrastar (2) - Jimmer Fredette Silhoettes /99
7. scottagibson - Fab Melo Crown Royale Gold Auto
8. jpr248 (VIA 21taylor21-0911) - Kawhi Leonard Crown Royale /99
9. robchik04 (2) - Brandon Jennings Silhoettes /49
10. kmc328 - /25 Booklet Rookie Fournier,Valanciuas,kanter,biyombo,vesley,vucevic
11. crackberry - Chandler Parson Crown Royale /99
12. JPR248 - Booklet Awards,James,Bryant,Rose,Nash,Nowitzki,Garnett
13. JPR248 - Terrence Jones Silhoettes /99
14. exclusively_nba - Booklet Slam DUnk , Kemp , Bryant , Richarson, Carter, James, Stoudemire , Derozan, Igudala
15. crackberry - Booklet LAKERS, Peace,Kobe,Gasol,Jones,Van Exel,Shaq
16. KCMC - Brook Lopez Panini's Choice /35
17. kmc328 (2) - Booklet, REPEAT, kobe,fisher,drexler,olajuwan,kukoc,pippen
18. Ducc(1) - Booklet Legends, Scot,rose,horacek,jackson,smith,rice,anderson
19. hard2guardtoo - Bernard King Panini's Choice /25
20. crackberry - Booklet FORWARD,Pierce,durant,hill,mullin,elliot,chambers,turner
21. robchik04 - Booklet Rookie,knight,teague,miller,davis,gilchrist,jones
22. hard2guardtoo - Booklet DEFENSE,garnett,wallace,duncan,faried,rodman,howard,randolph
23. crackberry - Kurt Rambis Red Auto /74
24. wfrazier - Booklet Matchup,horford,gasol,lopez,lee,boozer,duncan,cousins
25. exclusively_nba - Royce White Panini's Choice /49
26. KCMC - Greg Monroe Panini's Choice /74
27. sghosal - Marshon Brooks Crown Royale /99
28. ajmartin17 - Kyle Lowry Panini's Choice /49
29. crackberry - Bailey Howell Red Auto /74
30. zebrastar - Spencer Haywood Red Auto /74
31. Kefka891 (2) - Nolan Smith Silhoettes /99
32. hard2guardtoo - Miles Plumlee Silhoettes redemption
33. KCMC - Festus Ezeli Panini's Choice /49
34. obzezzed - Connie Hawkins Red AUto /74
35. obzezzed - Gustavo Ayon Panini's Choice /49
36. Kefka891 - Trey Thompkons Crown Royale /99
37. KCMC - Arnett Moultrie Crown Royale /99
38. hard2guardtoo - Calvin Murphy Panini Signatures Red
39. crackberry - Khris Middleton Crown Royale /99
40. wfrazier (2) - Josh Selby Crown Royale /99
41. hard2guardtoo - Maalik Wayns Crown Royale Redemption
It wasn't a good case imho. But it was not the worst case. It definitely was not what we were looking for. But that's how it goes with case breaks
Last edited by frankferry; 06-09-2013 at 11:57 PM.
|05-22-2013, 09:59 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|05-23-2013, 10:38 PM||#11 (permalink)|
|05-24-2013, 10:40 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Price reduced - I just realized I don't need 3 day shipping, I already get 3 day shipping because I am in NJ - slot prices reduced 50 cents
Last edited by frankferry; 05-24-2013 at 11:51 AM.
|05-24-2013, 11:37 AM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2012
I'll try two
8 and 18 please.
If it's in the Break Section it's not FS or FT, so don't ask. Please wait for me to post in the proper section. Thanks.
|05-25-2013, 11:26 AM||#18 (permalink)|
Last edited by frankferry; 05-25-2013 at 11:31 AM.
|05-25-2013, 04:27 PM||#21 (permalink)|
There are multiple types of group breaks. Team Randoms, Team Drafts, Player Drafts, Hit Drafts and, so forth. In this case this will be a Hit Draft so I will explain how a hit draft works.
1) In a hit draft the number of hits or card lots determines how many slots there are. In this case we have 40 hits coming from autos game used, booklets and so forth. The 41st hit is coming from the Kobe Pack lot which is 12 kobe packs which may or may not contain an auto or game used.
2) Since we are already using this break as an example I will explain the next steps in a hit draft with 41 slots. People will join the group case break until it has filled. You can simply ask for 1 or 2 slots or however many you choose or you could choose specific numbers if you wish. Choosing your number DOES NOT determine the draft order. The draft order will be explained in step 4
3) Once the break is full and moved to the active section each person entered in the break will pay for their slot(s) until everyone has paid up. This usually takes about 24hours.
4) After everyone has paid, a moderator from blowout cards will randomize the list of the 41 entrants to determine the actual draft order.
5) Once we have the random done to determine the draft order. The host (in this case it will be me) will open the sealed cases,boxes,packs live on uStream or BlogTV etc. So that everyone can watch it. (Live video will be recorded as well for those that are not able to make it at the specified time)
6) After the host (me) opens the cases live the draft will begin. If you had slot #7 and say you got a lucky random and ended up with draft position #1 you can choose ANY card or lot that was pulled out of the break. With a draft position #1 you would likely get PM's with trade offers with people offering you money for you slot. If you choose to sell it after the random you may do so at your own free will however it must be with another member of this break. And to state the obvious, its just like the NFL draft the draft positions go 1 then 2 then 3 and so forth until the draft is complete. There will also be a list of all of the hits and lots available to draft once the case is broke.
7) Once the draft is complete the host will ship out all cards to all of the participants of the break. After you receive your cards you simply post in the thread that you received your cards.
That's pretty much it. I didn't go into 100% detail so if you have any further questions feel free to send me a PM as I am always willing to help a new member of the forums out.
Last edited by frankferry; 05-25-2013 at 04:29 PM.
|05-25-2013, 10:31 PM||#24 (permalink)|
I got all of you down , good luck