|05-23-2013, 11:23 PM||#1 (permalink)|
SCB's 2012/13 Crusade Basketball 2 Case Team Draft/Random
Let's break 2 cases of this soon to be released product. The Crusade inserts are going to be BIG sellers! + 144 Hits in this break!
2012/13 Crusade x2 = $2,490 /30 = $83
Shipping: U.S.A / Canada / International = $3 / $8.50 / $13.50
Paypal: U.S.A / Canada & International = $3 / $4.50
First Slot: $95.5 / $101 / $106
Additional Spots will cost $2 less than the first spot.
If additional shipping cost is needed it will be requested after the break.
This is a 2 case break, where each spot gives you 1 team in each case. Case 1 will have the teams picked via draft while case 2 will be done via random. This will likely give everyone a mix of teams and possibilities. You will be able to trade teams between cases if desired.
Any multi-team cards will be randomized by a Mod three times to see which team will get it unless there is a majority team on the card. (example: Triple Autographed card with 2 players from the Lakers & 1 Player from the Sixers, card will go automatically to the Lakers.)
Draft Details & Rules (Case 1)
Once all spots have been paid for a Mod will random the participant list 7 times to determine the draft order for case 1.
SCB's Team Draft Rules
1. Draft Clock will start 12 hours after the random which will happen once everyone has paid., The clock will run from 6pm - 12am EST. everyday until the draft is complete.
2. While the clock is on you will have 1 hour to make your pick while it's your turn. Failure to make a pick in time during your turn will result in me auto picking for you what I would consider to be the best team available. I will have a preranked list posted before the draft starts.
3. While the clock is off picks can still be made.
4. Once you've made your pick please PM the next member who needs to draft or ask someone else to if you can't so the draft can move along smoothly.
5. You can still buy/sell/trade spots during your pick but remember whoever receives your spot receives your time. If you buy someones spot who is currently picking you will have the remainder of their time to pick.
6. Before auto picking I will always ask if the members is available and wait a few minutes. So posting that your online & deciding will help keep me from autopicking.
7. Sending me your preranked list isn't necessary but it is encouraged. That way if your unavailable to make your pick when it's your turn I have your list of wants and can pick for you. My preranked list is there to mainly help keep the draft moving, it is in no way perfectly ranked.
Team Random Details (Case 2)
Once all spots have been paid for a Mod will random our list of names as well as an alphabetical NBA Team list 7 times. Afterwards I will match up both list to determine which teams everyone receives.
Standard Group Break Rules
1. My breaks live and streamed through here ---> SCB
2. The whole break will be recorded and posted here on the forums afterwards for review.
3. I will scan all hits & low numbered parallels after the break for you to enjoy staring at
4. Your cards will be shipped quickly and very secure! Best shipper on Blowout
5. If your total package is worth $200 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping such as signature confirmation & insurance.
6. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 36 hours of the break going active. This is important as it's unfair to the other members to hold up the break, if you need more time please just let me know and I will work with you.
7. You cannot sell your spot to a member who's not already in the break unless I give the OK. Please PM me asking so if needed.
8. If you join this break, I suggest you subscribe to this thread. That way every time there's an update you are aware of it .
9. You can buy/sell/trade your teams up until the break starts. Any deals made must be confirmed by both members.
10. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received and then leave iTrader feedback. Feedback will be left for you within a few days after the break is completed.
11. If we pull something sweet I'll submit for the monthly contest, if we win then we'll split the prize.
SCB Auctions- Actively Taking Consignments, PM For Details!
Last edited by SportCardBuffet; 06-15-2013 at 09:09 PM.
|05-24-2013, 10:09 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector