|06-09-2013, 09:05 PM||#1 (permalink)|
matt4486 Cheap Baseball Break Bowman, Elite, Limited, Tribute Random Team 29 Hits
Total Price = $605.75
Slot Price = $605.75/30 = $20.20
Shipping & Supplies = $4.50
Paypal = $1.06
Total = $25.76
First Slot = $25.75
Each Additional = $24.00
On Average total for all boxes is 29 HITS could get a hot box and see more!!!
What We Are Breaking
1- 2008 Razor Letterman Baseball Hobby Box $43.00
1- 2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box $60.95
1- 2011 Panini Limited Baseball Hobby Box $40.95
1- 2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box $81.95
1- 2013 Bowman Baseball Jumbo (HTA) Box $148.95
1- 2013 Topps Tribute Baseball Hobby Box $229.95
2008 Razor Letterman Baseball Hobby Box
Configuration: 5 packs per box. 1 card per pack.
- 1 Autographed Letterman card in every pack! Letterman cards will be encased in a magnetic holder to insure quality.
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box
Configuration: 20 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
- Look for an average of 6 autographs per box
2011 Panini Limited Baseball Hobby Box
- 3 Auto/Mem, with at least two autographs (many boxes will yield three autographs!)
- Mixture of 4 Inserts/Parallels/Commons
2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box
- 6 Autographs (HOT BOXES CONTAIN 10 AUTOGRAPHS)
- 8 Inserts
- 2 Aspirations Or Status
2013 Bowman Baseball Jumbo (HTA) Box
Every Box will include 3 Autographed Cards
Each pack contains
- sixteen (16) 2013 Bowman Baseball Cards
- eight (8) Prospects
- six (6) Bowman Chrome Prospects
- one (1) Base Gold Parallel Card
- and one (1) Bowman's Best Baseball.
2013 Topps Tribute Baseball Hobby Box
EVERY BOX WILL INCLUDE:
- 3 Autographed Cards Numbered to 99 or less
- 3 Relic Cards Numbered to 99 or less
PayPal Payment Information will be here only once we are active
PLEASE PUT JUST YOUR USER NAME IN COMMENTS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HOW I WILL TRACK SHIPPING THANKS
YouTube Recap Video Link: Spot Reserved
Link to Ustream --- matt4486 on USTREAM: . Football
1 random team per spot
Rules for this break:
1. I have the right to regulate who is allowed in this break!
2. YOU CAN NOT SELL SPOTS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BREAK!!!
3. If you hit a card worth $200 or more, you will pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
4. If a card is hit featuring multiple teams, MOD's will random the card off between those teams, usless 1 person owns 51% or more of the players on the card or if we pull a quad with 4 different teams and someone owns 2 of the 4 teams and the other 2 are owned by 2 different users then the user that owns 2 of the 4 teams wins the card. If 2 users both own 2 teams then the card will be randomized between those 2 users.
5. Once Full and paid for the mods will random the list of participants and the list of the professional teams for each of the 3 inner cases (3 times).
6. All breaks will be recorded live on Ustream my user name is matt4486. Date and time of the draft will be determined once we get tracking information and I will post the day and time of the break.
7. Break Recaps will be posted to YouTube the day of the break user name is matt19508. Will post a link on this page as well.
8. The Host WILL have a spot in this break. If this is a problem please do not join.
9. Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full. If you do not make payment within the time frame after we are full, you will receive negative feedback from me. All tracking information for cards will be updated on your PayPal account.
10. Please let me know if you do not want your base cards. I will donate any unwanted base cards to the Children's Home of Reading. If you have any additional questions please send me a PM.
11. All Cards go to the teams listed on the card. If the card does not have a team on it, it will go to the team that drafted him. If we hit a card such as a USA Baseball card. Those cards will be randomized amongst all the participants in the break.
Spots Filled - 13/30
4: stormin81 (3 Spots)
7: Michigan300rum (3 Spots)
9: Simpson300 (3 Spots)
13: dirkvelure13 (2 Spots)
1. Arizona Diamondbacks
2. Atlanta Braves
3. Baltimore Orioles
4. Boston Red Sox
5. Chicago Cubs
6. Chicago White Sox
7. Cincinnati Reds
8. Cleveland Indians
9. Colorado Rockies
10. Detroit Tigers
11. Miami Marlins
12. Houston Astros
13. Kansas City Royals
14. Los Angeles Angels
15. Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Milwaukee Brewers
17. Minnesota Twins
18. New York Mets
19. New York Yankees
20. Oakland Athletics
21. Philadelphia Phillies
22. Pittsburgh Pirates
23. San Diego Padres
24. San Francisco Giants
25. Seattle Mariners
26. St. Louis Cardinals
27. Tampa Bay Rays
28. Texas Rangers
29. Toronto Blue Jays
30. Washington Nationals
Collecting Zach Ertz Auto, Jersey & SP PM with what you got.
Last edited by matt4486; 06-25-2013 at 02:55 PM.
|06-13-2013, 07:55 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Pricing has changed on some of the products. Most similar however I'm not seeing any Tribute in stock. If you find new products you can add/subtract them and just let me know if you want me to double check the pricing
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|06-13-2013, 09:29 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2012
I'll try this let me get #7, #14 & #21 Thanks -Mike-
Night Shifter I'll respond asap. ... sorry to inconvenience you
|06-14-2013, 08:48 AM||#4 (permalink)|
|06-14-2013, 08:13 PM||#6 (permalink)|
|06-17-2013, 06:38 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Come on guys there's a good mix of product here and plenty of hits for everyone!
|06-18-2013, 09:33 AM||#10 (permalink)|
|06-20-2013, 09:11 PM||#12 (permalink)|
Anyone hello anyone out there. Any chance that anyone likes baseball breaks?
|06-25-2013, 02:46 PM||#17 (permalink)|
|06-27-2013, 09:51 AM||#18 (permalink)|
Anybody? If we do not get any movement through the weekend I may have to close. Would love to fill price even dropped slightly by $0.25 but this has been in testing for 2 weeks and we are not even half way full yet. So let's see what happens.
|06-30-2013, 01:30 PM||#21 (permalink)|
Sorry guys but after much effort to try and fill it just doesn't look like it will happen. Reporting I Mods to close. We will try something else. Sorry again
|06-30-2013, 04:23 PM||#23 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Main PC - Zach Ertz, Jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson
Always Willing to buy - Cheap Eagles & Penn State Autos