|08-06-2013, 04:08 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2013 Finest Baseball 3 Case Break - Team Draft
Tentative Break time: Wednesday, October 9th @ 8pm EST. Break link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eric7008-group-break
Finest looks nice this year with all the 20th anniversary goodies. This break will be 3 cases, team draft style. You will have the same team for every case. No teams will be removed, as there is not a public checklist.
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 2 mini-boxes per box. 6 packs per mini-box. 5 cards per pack. (12 total packs per box)
2013 is Topps Finest's 20th Anniversary! 1993 Topps Finest Baseball was a landmark release for the hobby, and it has become one of collectors' favorite products of all time. We thought there would be no better way to celebrate this 20th anniversary than to pay tribute to 1993 Finest Baseball in the 2013 edition. Topps Finest will have classic designs from 1993 and early Finest inserts, along with autographed buybacks. It will also have great new Autograph and Relic designs to capture the 2013 Rookie class.
Every Master Box includes
- One on-card Autographed Rookie Card Refractor
- One Autographed Jumbo Relic Rookie Card
Case price = $770 x 3 = $2310
2310/30 spots = $77
Shipping/Supplies/Paypal fees = $9
Total spot price = $86
Additional spots = $83
1. Dodger - LA dodgers
2. metsy617 -Baltimore
3. Archangel1775 - Texas Rangers
4. 2ssYankees7cf - NY Yankees
5. Fly606us - Miami Marlins (traded to keeganoneil)
6. seyheywillie - TB Rays (traded to BBuckert24)
7. bbuckert24 - Seattle Mariners
8. Keeganoneil - St. Louis Cardinals (traded to Fly606us)
9. Keeganoneil - Atlanta Braves (traded to Fly606us)
10. ChrisNTx - LA Angels
11. mcguirem13 - Cincinnati Reds
12. TrueNE_09 - Boston Red Sox
13. Dodger - Minnesota
14. Bsheston - Detroit Tigers
15. Amberkow - Arizona Diamondbacks
16. Dodger - Houston Astros
17. Sayheywillie - San Francisco Giants
18. Archangel1775 - NY Mets
19. griffan15 - Washington Nationals
20. YanksBillsFan - Pittsburgh Pirates
21. Ducc - Chicago Cubs
22. Ducc - Colorado Rockies
23. ChrisNTx - Philadelphia Phillies
24. seyheywillie - San Diego Padres
25. Vintage Collector - Toronto Blue Jays
26. Vintage Collector - Oakland A's
27. Bsheston - Chicago White Sox
28. bbuckert24 - Kansas City Royals
29. Happy49219 - Milwaukee Brewers
30. smillz300 - Cleveland Indians
As of 4pm est on 10/4, the draft has officially started. Because the checklist was released on a Friday afternoon, I will not start a draft clock until Monday at 12pm est. Beginning Monday at 12pm, the clock will run 30 mins for each pick. If you will not be around monday please submit a list to me. If you want me to use the default rank list just let me know. You can go ahead and begin drafting, starting with Dodger.....However I will not make any auto picks until Monday. After you make your selection please PM the next person in the draft order. Good luck!
1. Break will be held live on UStream, recorded, and uploaded to Youtube for future viewing.
2. I will always do a recap video of hits.
3. All cards will be sent via bubble mailer with DC.
4. Any card valued over $250 I will ask for you to pay insurance on.
5. For team breaks, Players go to the teams uniform they are wearing on the card.
6. Cards featuring multiple players on different teams will be randomized between the teams on the card. If one person owns 2 of the 3 players for a triple auto, they automatically receive the card.
7. All randomizations are done by a Blowout mod using Random.org.
8. Cards will be mailed out within 2 days to your paypal address, unless you tell me otherwise.
9. Have fun! Hopefully everybody can watch live and participate...the more, the better.
Last edited by 711 Cards; 10-08-2013 at 11:11 AM.
|08-08-2013, 05:16 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
(Check the case price, I believe it is lower now.)
Shop for Sports Cards and Trading Cards
|08-13-2013, 05:22 PM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
11 & 22 for me
Chris Sabo Super Collector - 331/334 (99.1%) LF Sabo: 1995 UD Elec Diamond Gold, 1995 UD Special Edition Gold, 2004 Bazooka Silver Relic, 2014 Archives Plates and Autos
My Bucket http://tinyurl.com/mdb6vxh