|09-27-2013, 11:21 AM||#1 (permalink)|
2013 Topps Update Baseball 1 Case Jumbo Group Break Team DRAFT - $26/$24
Should be a good release - lets do a cheap break of it. About the price of a blaster get a shot at something nice plus all the new RC's.
Jumbo HTA Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 50 cards per pack.
Featuring all-new Pennant Chase Coin Cards, League Leader Pins, and Record-Holder Rings, 2013 Topps Baseball Update Series wraps up The Chase in style. With an autograph or relic card guaranteed in every Hobby box, and one autograph and two relic cards guaranteed in every Hobby Jumbo box, you'll want to see it through until the end
Each pack contains:
- Forty-six (46) 2013 Topps Update Series Cards
- One (1) Emerald Parallel
- One (1) Chasing History Insert
- One (1) Making Their Mark Insert
- One (1) 1971 Topps Mini.
Case Price: $540
30 spots = $18/spot
Shipping/Supplies/Paypal fees (priority mail small box) = $7.75 (each spot getting roughly 100 cards)
$26 for 1st spot and $24 for additional
1. Break will be held live on UStream, recorded, and uploaded to Youtube for future viewing.
2. I will always do a recap video of hits.
3. All cards will be sent via bubble mailer with DC.
4. Any card valued over $250 I will ask for you to pay insurance on.
5. For team breaks, Players go to the teams uniform they are wearing on the card.
6. Cards featuring multiple players on different teams will be randomized between the teams on the card. If one person owns 2 of the 3 players for a triple auto, they automatically receive the card.
7. All randomization's are done by a Blowout mod using Random.org.
8. Cards will be mailed out within 2 days to your paypal address, unless you tell me otherwise.
9. Have fun! Hopefully everybody can watch live and participate...the more, the better.
-Draft will begin after randomization's have been done,providing their is a live checklist to go by.
-Each person will have 1 hour to make their selection from the time the previous pick is made.
- Please submit a list if you will not be close to a computer/phone.
Last edited by 711 Cards; 10-07-2013 at 10:29 AM.
|10-02-2013, 08:45 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|10-02-2013, 09:11 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Boston, MA
I collect RED SOX, BRUINS, PATRIOTS, Mike Trout, Ichiro, Luke Kuechly, and Jackie Bradley Jr.
|10-03-2013, 10:15 PM||#9 (permalink)|
I'll take a spot. I love Topps jumbos, no one ever does breaks of them. Update is worth messing with all the base because of all the rookies. One for now, possibly another later.
Check out my film blog at http://www.thefilmjedi.com
Follow @TheFilmJedi on Twitter
|10-03-2013, 10:27 PM||#10 (permalink)|
|10-05-2013, 08:47 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
I'll take slot 8
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/