|10-06-2013, 04:11 PM||#1 (permalink)|
RL's Wicked High End Box Mixer! Baseball style!
Welcome back to RL's Wicked Breaks!!
After taking a hiatus to open my own card shop, I wanted to jump back into hosting breaks!
So here's what I'm thinking:
(3) 2013 Bowman Inception - $269.85
(1) Prospect Rush 2.0 - $229.95
(2) 2013 Topps Museum - $389.90
(1) 2012 Bowman Sterling - $304.95
(1) 2012 Topps Triple Threads - $194.95
(3) 2011 Bowman Chrome - $374.85
(2) 2011 Topps Finest - $269.90
(1) 2009 Bowman Draft - $216.95
(1) 2009 Bowman Sterling - $394.95
Total $2646.25 / 30 MLB Teams = $88.21
$88.21 + $4 Shipping and Supplies = $92.21
PayPal Fees ($92.21 / .971) + .30 = $95.26
Let's call it $95.25 for the 1st slot, $93 after.
This is a random team break.
'Wicked' Break Rules:
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away!
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I need to discuss shipping options with you.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the boxes arrive, with the boxes being broken LIVE on UStream (Username same as my BO name, nhsportsguy.), and recap videos on YouTube (RLsportscards - YouTube)
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. (Since this is only 15 boxes, sort, package, and shipping times should not exceed 48 hours.)
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
5. I will have a spot/spots in this break. If that bothers you in any way, please don't join. Break is Live and recorded on Ustream, with recaps posted on YouTube.
1 Arizona Diamondbacks
2 Atlanta Braves
3 Baltimore Orioles
4 Boston Red Sox
5 Chicago Cubs
6 Chicago White Sox
7 Cincinnati Reds
8 Cleveland Indians
9 Colorado Rockies
10 Detroit Tigers
11 Houston Astros
12 Kansas City Royals
13 Los Angeles Angels
14 Los Angeles Dodgers
15 Miami Marlins
16 Milwaukee Brewers
17 Minnesota Twins
18 New York Mets
19 New York Yankees
20 Oakland Athletics
21 Philadelphia Phillies
22 Pittsburgh Pirates
23 San Diego Padres
24 San Francisco Giants
25 Seattle Mariners
26 St. Louis Cardinals
27 Tampa Bay Rays
28 Texas Rangers
29 Toronto Blue Jays
30 Washington Nationals
1. joeybats19 (1)
15. danimal875 (1)
27. tauwyt (1)
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME
Last edited by nhsportsguy; 10-10-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Updating members
|10-08-2013, 08:39 AM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector