|11-20-2013, 09:53 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2013
GUARANTEED! 2013 Topps Chrome Football Auction - Bid Deadline 9:00pm est 11/23
The full videos (A&B) are on my ustream channel also.
Welcome to Blowout's 2013 Topps Chrome football team auction.
What is a team auction?
Well, a team auction is very similar to a team draft or random break - except you bid on the team that you want similar to any auction online. The few differences are: 1. forum posts are used to bid and 2. the bidding deadline is usually not set until the auction has reached (or nearly reached) the break even point.
Remember that we ARE breaking tonight at 10pm est - so you must be available to pay tonight once bidding ends.
Bids are in $5.00 minimum increments. Please, whole dollar bids only (no $5.01 bids). Please do not use +5 bids. (Because someone could bid $100 at the same time and therefore your bid becomes +105?) You can bid more than $5.00, but that is the minimum.
12 box case - $780.00
Shipping costs - $160.00
Supplies ~ $32.00
PP fees - $38.00
Break even point = $1010.00 - break happens regardless, but this is the break even point.
For every $76 raised over $1080, we will add another hobby box. If we end up adding another case worth, shipping/supplies will go up also.
(The last time we ran a team auction like this, we started with 1 case and ended with 2 cases and 7 additional boxes.)
Sell Sheet: http://www.blowoutcards.net/images/s...tpchromeFB.pdf
Shipping & Supplies - already included - no extra cost
Sniping - if you wait until the last minute, you may miss out.
What do you get? You get every card for your team - team listed on card or team shown on card. Any multi-signed cards go to the team with the majority, then the participant with the majority, or then randomed (in that order).
Bidding Deadline - 9:00pm est. 9:00 bids count, but 9:01 bids do not.
Payment - Payments will go to BlowoutTV@Blowoutcards.com. Once bidding is completed, I will post final results. When you see these, you may pay. No extra costs besides your bids.
Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lE&usp=sharing
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Avk7fnywvJK7dFJhR3Ztd0dFaWJ4dzNKanB1SUxXMlE&output=html&widget=true" frameborder="0" height="720" width="500"></iframe>
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. As ALWAYS, I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay immediately.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
6. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
8. I strongly encourage you to bid what you are willing to pay. That way, if you are outbid at the last minute, it won't matter since you bid what you were willing to pay.
|11-23-2013, 05:15 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Join Date: Sep 2010
lets go with $25 each on Saints and 49ers.
Current Open Group Breaks: Topps Tek
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
|11-23-2013, 05:16 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Buffalo bills $40
New York Jets $25
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/completed-closed-group-case-breaks/619369-guaranteed-2013-topps-chrome-football-auction-bid-deadline-9-00pm-est-11-23-a.html
|11-23-2013 - Guaranteed! Topps Chrome Football Team Break Tonight at 10pm est||This thread||Refback||11-23-2013 05:14 PM|