|12-15-2013, 12:34 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Blowout's GUARANTEED 2013 Bowman Draft Team Auction - COMPLETED
Welcome to Blowout's 2013 Bowman Draft Jumbo team auction.
What is a team auction?
Well, a team auction is very similar to a team draft or random break - except you bid on the team that you want similar to any auction online. The few differences are: 1. forum posts are used to bid and 2. the bidding deadline is usually not set until the auction has reached (or nearly reached) the break even point.
Remember that we ARE breaking tonight at 10pm est - so you must be available to pay tonight once bidding ends.
Bids are in $2.00 & $5.00 minimum increments. Bids are in $2.00 minimum increments before $20.00 and $5.00 increments after $20.00. Please, whole dollar bids only (no $5.01 bids). Please do not use +5 bids. (Because someone could bid $100 at the same time and therefore your bid becomes +105?) You can bid more than $2.00/$5.00, but that is the minimum.
8 box jumbo case - $1100.00
Shipping costs - $160.00
Supplies ~ $32.00
PP fees - $46.00
Break even point = $1338.00 - break happens regardless, but this is the break even point.
The break will only be for this 1 case, but BO may add special prizes at random if the bidding goes over $1470. Just bid what you are happy with paying for a jumbo case of your team and if the break gets anything extra added, consider that a bonus.
There is a minimum bid set for each spot already. Bids are in $2.00 minimum increments and $5.00 increments after $20.00. You may certainly bid more than the minimum bid.
Prospects and autos by team: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VE&usp=sharing
Sell Sheet: http://www.blowoutcards.net/images/s...aftBBjumbo.pdf
Shipping & Supplies - already included - no extra cost
Sniping - if you wait until the last minute, you may miss out.
What do you get? You get every card for your team. The dual draftees inserts and autos plus any (very rare) MLB Draft day redemptions/autos (not showing a team) are a 31st spot. Aflac go to the current team spots.
Bidding Deadline - 9:00pm est. 9:00 bids count, but 9:01 bids do not.
Payment - Payments will go to BlowoutTV@Blowoutcards.com. Once bidding is completed, I will post final results. When you see these, you may pay. No extra costs besides your bids.
Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&usp=sharing
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Avk7fnywvJK7dHRZNVZ6Q0lJMEFhSzgzdmt2LUs1Y0E&output=html&widget=true" frameborder="0" height="700" width="500"></iframe>
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. As ALWAYS, I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay immediately.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
6. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
8. I strongly encourage you to bid what you are willing to pay. That way, if you are outbid at the last minute, it won't matter since you bid what you were willing to pay.
|12-15-2013, 02:14 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Last edited by Sotar; 12-15-2013 at 02:23 PM.
|12-15-2013, 02:37 PM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
|12-15-2013, 04:04 PM||#24 (permalink)|
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/completed-closed-group-case-breaks/630745-blowouts-guaranteed-2013-bowman-draft-team-auction-completed.html
|12-15-2013 - 30 minutes left on Guaranteed Break 2013 Bowman Draft Jumbo||This thread||Refback||12-15-2013 08:35 PM|