|12-22-2013, 12:30 PM||#1 (permalink)|
matt4486 2013 Topps Chrome Mixer 1 Case each Baseball & Football Team Draft
Participated in these before and thought it would be fun to do. There is a list of teams below. For each spot you purchase you will get 2 teams one for Baseball and one for Football. (With the exception of 1 slot which will have 2 teams in Chrome Football ONLY seeing as there are 32 NFL teams and only 30 MLB teams this is the only way to do it) You will draft a pair of teams once the draft order is determined. You can only draft team pairings from the list you can not mix and match teams!
This is a Team Draft Break
Case Price = $1569.90
Slot Price = $1569.90/31 = $50.65
Shipping = $5.50 (Covers up to Priority Flat Rate if needed)
Supplies = $2.00
PayPal Fees = $2.04
Total = $60.19
First Slot = $60.20
Each Additional = $56.00
Please Make PayPal Payment to
PLEASE PUT JUST YOUR USER NAME IN COMMENTS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HOW I WILL TRACK SHIPPING THANKS
PRICE TO PAY
1 Spot - $60.20
2 Spots - $116.20
3 Spots - $172.20
4 Spots - $228.20
YouTube Recap Video Link: Spot Reserved
Ustream Video Recap: 2013 Bowman baseball Break Recap, matt4486 on USTREAM. Football
Link to Ustream --- matt4486 on USTREAM: . Football
1 team per spot
Rules for this break:
1. I have the right to regulate who is allowed in this break!
2. YOU CAN NOT SELL SPOTS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BREAK!!!
3. If you hit a card worth $200 or more, you will pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
4. If a card is hit featuring multiple teams, MOD's will random the card off between those teams, usless 1 person owns 51% or more of the players on the card or if we pull a quad with 4 different teams and someone owns 2 of the 4 teams and the other 2 are owned by 2 different users then the user that owns 2 of the 4 teams wins the card. If 2 users both own 2 teams then the card will be randomized between those 2 users.
5. All cards go to the team name that is listed on the card, not the team that the player may be currently playing on or may have played for in the past. Again all cards go to the team name that is printed on the card.
6. Once Full and paid for the mods will random the list of participants (3 times). This is a draft break so I will have a preranked list of teams. Once the draft clock starts you will have 1 hour to make your selections. Draft clock will start 24 hours after the random is completed, but we certainly can make as many picks prior to that. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT BE ONLINE WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN TO DRAFT SEND ME A LIST, OTHERWISE IF YOUR TIME IS UP YOU WILL BE SELECTED FOR FROM MY PRERANKED LIST.
7. All breaks will be recorded live on Ustream my user name is matt4486. Date and time of the draft will be determined once we get tracking information and I will post the day and time of the break.
8. Break Recaps will be posted to YouTube the day of the break user name is matt19508. Will post a link on this page as well.
9. The Host WILL have a spot in this break. If this is a problem please do not join.
10. Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full. If you do not make payment within the time frame after we are full, you will receive negative feedback from me. All tracking information for cards will be updated on your PayPal account.
11. Please let me know if you do not want your base cards. I will donate any unwanted base cards to the Children's Home of Reading. If you have any additional questions please send me a PM.
2013 Topps Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - $894.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2013 Topps Chrome Football Hobby 12 Box Case - $674.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Spots Filled 6/31
08. matt4486 (2 Spots)
22. barberromo2008 (1 Spot)
27. wfrazier (1 Spot)
Arizona Cardinals / Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Falcons / Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Ravens / Baltimore Orioles
Buffalo Bills / Toronto Blue Jays
Chicago Bears / Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Bengals / Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Browns / Cleveland Indians
Dallas Cowboys / Texas Rangers
Denver Broncos / Colorado Rockies
Detroit Lions / Detroit Tigers
Green Bay Packers / Milwaukee Brewers
Houston Texans / Houston Astros
Indianapolis Colts / Los Angeles Dodgers
Jacksonville Jaguars / Los Angeles Angels
Kansas City Chiefs / Kansas City Royals
Miami Dolphins / Miami Marlins
Minnesota Vikings / Minnesota Twins
New England Patriots / Boston Red Sox
New Orleans Saints / Chicago White Sox
New York Giants / New York Yankees
New York Jets / New York Mets
Oakland Raiders / Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Eagles / Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Steelers / Pittsburgh Pirates
Saint Louis Rams / St. Louis Cardinals
San Diego Chargers / San Diego Padres
San Francisco 49ers / San Francisco Giants
Seattle Seahawks / Seattle Mariners
Tampa Bay Buccaneers / Tampa Bay Rays
Washington Redskins / Washington Nationals
Tennessee Titans / Carolina Panthers ( Both Teams Chrome Football Only)
Collecting Zach Ertz Auto, Jersey & SP PM with what you got.
Last edited by matt4486; 01-03-2014 at 08:03 AM.
|12-26-2013, 09:41 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|12-27-2013, 01:44 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2013
lets say I draw the arizona cardinals and the arizona diamondbacks. would I be able to keep the cardinals and trade the diamondbacks or would I have to trade both teams?
Looking for 2012 contenders variations
Looking for Graded RCs of Brady, Manning, Reggie W, S Young, Marino, Elway, Montana, Rice, Payton.
|12-27-2013, 01:55 PM||#5 (permalink)|
|01-01-2014, 08:41 PM||#10 (permalink)|
|01-02-2014, 08:24 PM||#12 (permalink)|
|01-04-2014, 10:15 PM||#14 (permalink)|
|01-12-2014, 07:52 PM||#18 (permalink)|