|12-28-2013, 10:28 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
matt4486 Go Big or Go Home Break 6 Years of Bowman Chrome Baseball 12 Cases
Welcome to my Go Big or Go Home Breaks. This is a big one. 12 Cases in all spanning 6 years of Bowman with tons of huge hit potential. Here's how it works. 1 Spot gets you 1 team in each year of the break. The Participants list and the team list will each be randomized for each year meaning 6 different randoms and 6 different teams for each spot. Because shipping cost is exact for this break because of the amount of cards there are no price breaks per slot. Let's kick off the New Year with a huge break and tons of great hits!!!
2 Cases - 2008 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case $359.00 x 2
2 Cases - 2009 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case $539.00 x 2
2 Cases - 2010 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case $494.95 x 2
2 Cases - 2011 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case $1319.00 x 2
2 Cases - 2012 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case $674.95 x 2
2 Cases - 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case $559.95 x 2
Case Price = $7,893.70
Slot Price = $7,893.70/30 = $263.13
Shipping = $5.80 (Covers Small Flat Rate Box If Medium Flat Rate is needed I will ask you to pay extra or have some base cards dontated)
Supplies = $3.00
Paypal = $8.42
Total = $280.35
First Slot = $280.35
Please Make PayPal Payment to
PLEASE PUT JUST YOUR USER NAME IN COMMENTS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HOW I WILL TRACK SHIPPING THANKS
YouTube Recap Video Link: Spot Reserved
Ustream Video Recap: 2013 Bowman baseball Break Recap, matt4486 on USTREAM. Football
Link to Ustream --- matt4486 on USTREAM: . Football
1 team per spot
Rules for this break:
1. I have the right to regulate who is allowed in this break!
2. YOU CAN NOT SELL SPOTS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BREAK!!!
3. If you hit a card worth $200 or more, you will pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
4. If a card is hit featuring multiple teams, MOD's will random the card off between those teams, usless 1 person owns 51% or more of the players on the card or if we pull a quad with 4 different teams and someone owns 2 of the 4 teams and the other 2 are owned by 2 different users then the user that owns 2 of the 4 teams wins the card. If 2 users both own 2 teams then the card will be randomized between those 2 users.
5. All cards go to the team name that is listed on the card, not the team that the player may be currently playing on or may have played for in the past. Again all cards go to the team name that is printed on the card.
6. Once Full and paid for the mods will random the list of participants (3 times). This is a random break. You will receive one random team for each year of the product.
7. All breaks will be recorded live on Ustream my user name is matt4486. Date and time of the draft will be determined once we get tracking information and I will post the day and time of the break.
8. Break Recaps will be posted to YouTube the day of the break user name is matt19508. Will post a link on this page as well.
9. The Host WILL have a spot in this break. If this is a problem please do not join.
10. Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full. If you do not make payment within the time frame after we are full, you will receive negative feedback from me. All tracking information for cards will be updated on your PayPal account.
11. Please let me know if you do not want your base cards. I will donate any unwanted base cards to the Children's Home of Reading. If you have any additional questions please send me a PM.
List of Participants
Spots Filled 2/30
02. joeybats19 (1 Spot)
12. matt4486 (1 Spots)
MLB Team List
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers
New York Mets
New York Yankees
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays
Collecting Zach Ertz Auto, Jersey & SP PM with what you got.
Last edited by matt4486; 01-01-2014 at 11:24 AM.
|12-31-2013, 06:39 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|01-01-2014, 12:04 PM||#5 (permalink)|
so a random is done for each year? or does someone have the same team for every case?
Dave's 20 Caser: 31) Johnny Field AU...93) Amaurys Minier...105) Case 8 RC/Vets SuperFractors...167) Akeem Bostick...195) Rafael Medina
|01-04-2014, 02:49 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
I may take this down and try a different format can't seem to garner much interest.