Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #326 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 733
Default

send my hits and inserts. i sent you my adress after the 1st break
eminem17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #327 (permalink)
Member
 
miller45452003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,691
Default

NO BASE FOR ME PLEASE!! Thanks for hosting!!!!
miller45452003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #328 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,711
Default

I'll pass on the base, thanks for hosting. This product stinks
__________________
My bucket:
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/bjtheman1/
Offers are welcomed but don't ask my best price or for me to pm you b/c you're interested.....YOU pm me and make me an offer! Thx
bjtheman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #329 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fitchburg, Wisconsin
Posts: 122
Default

its kinda a hit or miss product, but still a fun break. I missed getting in on your SPA break :-( Thanks again for hosting!
dangun61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #330 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

Im in process of shipping everyones cards. I ran out of ink and I need to get more, so I should have them all shipped by tomorrow
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #331 (permalink)
Member
 
miller45452003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,691
Default

Got cards today from case 1...thanks.

PS...you need to put these cards IN the toploaders. They slide all over when you tape the card between toploaders. And also put the base/inserts in a snap box of some sort maybe. Just putting them between 2 decoys is not good. Just a word of advice. But nonetheless, thanks for the break!!
miller45452003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #332 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller45452003 View Post
Got cards today from case 1...thanks.

PS...you need to put these cards IN the toploaders. They slide all over when you tape the card between toploaders. And also put the base/inserts in a snap box of some sort maybe. Just putting them between 2 decoys is not good. Just a word of advice. But nonetheless, thanks for the break!!
Sorry about that, I ran out of my loaders before I sent and I would have to get them shipped over here. But I wanted to get the cards out asap
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #333 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

I just ordered top loaders so I can ship the cards in them for all breaks that Im doing now
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #334 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 29,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsfan101 View Post
I just ordered top loaders so I can ship the cards in them for all breaks that Im doing now
what a novel idea... Using toploaders to put the cards into them
__________________
126 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Minnesota Printing Plates. WE HATE IOWA BETTER DEAD THAN RED
Police Lives Matter.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #335 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
what a novel idea... Using toploaders to put the cards into them
well I did have alot of them, but I dont know what happened to them. And I didnt want to wait a week for more to get to me so I shipped like that. Trust me the cards are fine. Ive had to ship like that before.
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #336 (permalink)
Member
 
nineout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orrville,OH.
Posts: 1,703
Default

got my cards.Thanks.
nineout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #337 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 19,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsfan101 View Post
well I did have alot of them, but I dont know what happened to them. And I didnt want to wait a week for more to get to me so I shipped like that. Trust me the cards are fine. Ive had to ship like that before.
That was not the case with mine.

Corners of the base and a corner of the O'Connell GU were hanging outside of the toploaders. The O'Connell got dinged up pretty bad. No issue it's O'Connell. If it was Moss I would have been upset.

If you are going to ship like you did, and I have no issue with it if done right, you need to place all the cards in a team bag with a decoy on top and bottom of the cards INSIDE the team bag and then secure with a top loader on top and bottom. You will never have an issue then.

I told you about this is post 304 I believe.

Last edited by jlzinck; 04-12-2010 at 02:12 PM.
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #338 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
That was not the case with mine.

Corners of the base and a corner of the O'Connell GU were hanging outside of the toploaders. The O'Connell got dinged up pretty bad. No issue it's O'Connell. If it was Moss I would have been upset.

If you are going to ship like you did, and I have no issue with it if done right, you need to place all the cards in a team bag with a decoy on top and bottom of the cards INSIDE the team bag and then secure with a top loader on top and bottom. You will never have an issue then.

I told you about this is post 304 I believe.

Ya sorry about that, I was trying to get them out asap and ran out of loaders and bags. But I just got alot of everything to last me around 10 more breaks. So sorry guys.
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #339 (permalink)
Member
 
cincyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: cincinnati, oh
Posts: 308
Default

I got my cards today. Thanks for the break
__________________
Collecting Bengals Auto's , GU
Jordan Shipley Auto's, GU
A.J. Green Auto's
Andy Dalton Auto's
cincyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #340 (permalink)
Member
 
itchy0318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 482
Default

Got mine today, thank you for hosting
__________________
Now trying to put together the 1970 Topps Baseball set
itchy0318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #341 (permalink)
Member
 
miller45452003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,691
Default

YO...how 'bout some good ole feedback for these 2 LCM breaks??
miller45452003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:32 AM   #342 (permalink)
Member
 
Vintage Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller45452003 View Post
Got cards today from case 1...thanks.

PS...you need to put these cards IN the toploaders. They slide all over when you tape the card between toploaders. And also put the base/inserts in a snap box of some sort maybe. Just putting them between 2 decoys is not good. Just a word of advice. But nonetheless, thanks for the break!!
Same comment here, you need to package these better.

Otherwise a good break.
__________________
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Vintage Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:04 AM   #343 (permalink)
Member
 
mwolfson22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,195
Default

Who puts cards in a envelope and tapes them together with no sleeves at least..... Not Good!! Edges of cards all have tape residue on them now.

Last edited by mwolfson22; 04-16-2010 at 02:08 AM.
mwolfson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:38 AM   #344 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Collector View Post
Same comment here, you need to package these better.

Otherwise a good break.
for my spa break ive got all the supplies, sorry guys for this break
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #345 (permalink)
Member
 
miller45452003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsfan101 View Post
for my spa break ive got all the supplies, sorry guys for this break
Yikes...some of these comments are not good advertising for future GB's. A simple email out to the folks in the break would have been sufficient enough letting us know that you were out of toploaders/snap boxes and that cards will be sent on a small delay. I actually launched all my inserts from my 2 slots in the trash due to banged up corners and tape residue. Just a friendly suggestion would be to slow down--take your time--and get these cards out as safely as possible...thanks.
miller45452003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #346 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 1,496
Default

got my cards today, thanks. Everything came through just fine, thanks for the breaks. I think everyone needs to calm down a little.

Now if my Knowshon RAP is damaged...... haha, things might be different
ReinholdMessner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #347 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinholdMessner View Post
got my cards today, thanks. Everything came through just fine, thanks for the breaks. I think everyone needs to calm down a little.

Now if my Knowshon RAP is damaged...... haha, things might be different
haha dont worry ive got him nicely packed

WITH A TOPLOADER
ramsfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.