Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ckcardz monthly NBA BREAK! January Guaranteed break every month!

Hi everyone i have decided to host a monthly basketball break club!! Once you join try to let me know a product you would like to see broken so i can try and incorporate that into the break!

THIS BREAK WILL BE ACTIVE EACH MONTH EVEN IF WE ONLY HAVE 2 members!

• This is a monthly break. You are a member in this break every month until you choose to no longer be. You can choose to opt out of the break any time after the first month.
-If you choose to opt out of the break before you have been a member for 3 months I will say that you cannot rejoin the break for atleast 3 months.

Here is how it will work:

•There will be 30 spots (1 for each nba team).
• EACH MONTH MEMBERS WILL GET A NEW RANDOM DRAFT ORDER
• We will draft our teams and since we have such a small group of people each draft slot will have a Hour long window to draft.
• PLEASE SEND ME A LIST OF WHICH TEAMS YOU WOULD LIKE IN ORDER SO I CAN AUTO PICK FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR LIST AND GET THIS MOVING FASTER.
• IF WE DO NOT FILL 30 SPOTS WE WILL HAVE A SNAKE DRAFT UNTIL THE 30th team is drafted
• BUYING/TRADING/SELLING of teams is only permitted within this break. No selling to members of BO not in this break
•We will break boxes from 2011/12-2013/14 AND 1 throwback box from 2010 and before per month.
•Each month i will post 3 break options for the group to vote on. The group will have 2 days to vote on break options.
• All breaks will be done live on ustream and recorded to watch later if you miss the live break
• I will scan all hits and post them in the basketball breaks section and then place a link in this thread.
• any multiple team cards will be randomed by an admin or if the majority of teams is owned by 1 member then the card will go to that member.
• any cards with the player in a college uniform or without a team on the card will be given to the team the player currently plays for OR the team the player played for last ( if they are retired or not currently on an nba team)
• All cards will be given to the team named on the card.

• regardless of if all spots are filled the first month we will still break! We will figure out how much we have to spend at the time of the auctions ending!

• DEADLINE TO BUY SPOTS: January 15th
• DEADLINE TO PAY FOR SPOTS: January 18th

Price breakdown

$30.00 per spot to be put towards boxes
$3.75 for shipping/supplies
$1.25 for pp fees

Total cost= $35 for the first spot $33 for each additional spot

13 CKCARDZ

I CANNOT POST A SAMPLE BREAK BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW HOW MANY SPOTS WILL BE SOLD YET . I will post break options for boxes. I am sorry i cant predict how much money we will have.

Here is an example of an option we COULD if all 30 spots filled.

3 boxes 13/14 timeless treasures $270
3 boxes 12/13 panini select $300
1 box of 12/13 panini prizm $110
4 boxes 11/12 panini limited $220

Total of $900

THAT BOX OPTION IS NOT WHAT WE ARE BREAKING BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE 30 spots filled.

Last edited by ckcardz; 01-02-2014 at 04:01 PM.
ckcardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Old 12-31-2013, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

So what are we breaking in this case break?
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
So what are we breaking in this case break?
It says in the description. This is a monthly break we will be breaking different boxes each month

And basketball i see i had a typo sorry about that. But basketball
Old 01-01-2014, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckcardz View Post
It says in the description. This is a monthly break we will be breaking different boxes each month

And basketball i see i had a typo sorry about that. But basketball
I know that, but people would like to see what the initial break contains. $30/slot = $900 pre invested w/o the customer knowing what he is purchasing. Is this a mystery case break that you control or do we vote? Are we raising $900 for 1 NT box and a couple Hoops boxes?
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
I know that, but people would like to see what the initial break contains. $30/slot = $900 pre invested w/o the customer knowing what he is purchasing. Is this a mystery case break that you control or do we vote? Are we raising $900 for 1 NT box and a couple Hoops boxes?
Questions I was wondering about as well. Plus does this go until December 2014?
Old 01-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yes it goes as long as we can keep it. But if you Read the description i will post 3 break options for us to vote on.

I CANT MAKE A SUGGESTION RIGHT NOW . WE WILL ONLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AS SPOTS SOLD. So if we only sell 5 spots there will only be $150 to spend plus whatever money we get from auctioning any other teams off

Last edited by ckcardz; 01-01-2014 at 08:03 PM.
ckcardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckcardz View Post
Yes it goes as long as we can keep it. But if you Read the description i will post 3 break options for us to vote on.

I CANT MAKE A SUGGESTION RIGHT NOW . WE WILL ONLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AS SPOTS SOLD. So if we only sell 5 spots there will only be $150 to spend plus whatever money we get from auctioning any other teams off
I posted an example of what COULD be broken should we fill all 30 spots but that isnt what Will be broken because we dont have 30 commits. If 10 people commit we will only have $300 commited to boxes for that month
Old 01-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Lets bump this up! This will be a snake draft until all 30 teams are taken: if we only have 3 members each member will get 10 teams!
Old 01-04-2014, 03:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

moved to closed per host request
blowoutcards4 is offline   Reply With Quote