|04-18-2014, 08:22 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
2014 SP Game Used Golf - 2 Case - Hit Draft - Just 48 Spots
First Half of Case Break:
Second Half Case Break:
2014 SP Game Used Golf - 2 Case - Hit Draft!
There are 24 hits per case. We will run a 48 spot break. We will snake draft any extra hits. I do anticipate there being extra as there are Base and Base Parallels I will split all of Base and Parallels up into draftable slots based on my discretion.
** Please note this is a presale item and scheduled release date is 5/20
2 cases SP Game Used Gold = $710 x 2 / 48 = $29.58
29.58 + 4.00 (shipping/supplies) + 1.31 (paypal fees) = $34.89
$35 first spot, $33 each additional
After break is full and paid for I will random the list 3 times and this will become the draft order.
If you hit a $250+ card, I will ask for an extra $ for signature confirmation.
If you hit a $1000+ card, I will ask for about an extra $ for express mail shipping and insurance. (Price to be determined exactly at such a time as needed.)
International shipping - either you must pay for registered or express mail or you must post publicly in this thread that you are willing to take the first class risk. ($250+ cards MUST ship with tracking.) Also International shipping is fine but I will ask that you cover any insurance you may want/need.
General Rules for the break:
1. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 48 hours. We want to order right away - it takes 4 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
2. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life MUCH EASIER.
3. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
4. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TO READ:
1. I will provide a list with every pick on it. Will provide a scan of all hits as well.
2. The draft clock will start the day after the break. We will say 1 pm CT.
3. Draft clock will be an hour per pick.
4. If you send a list, I am going to use it.
5. Common courtesy is extremely important in these drafts - especially this one. PM the next person in line (or ask someone to PM for you if you cannot). Subscribe to the thread and stay updated!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK![/CENTER]
1. Fabolous - 6. Tiger Woods Inked Fabrics /10
2. JJ53 - 25. Gary Player Supreme Grear /3
3. chrisc311 - 26. Rory, Tiger, Gary, Johnny Quad Tour Gear /10
4. Dobber2330 - 31. P. Creamer, B. O'Neal Tour Gear Combo /10
5. Pejarox7620 - 14. Cheyenee Woods First Tee Rookie Auto /199
6. Dobber2330 - 21. Graeme Mcdowell Frist Tee Rookie Auto Redemption /199
7. ejs23 - 23. Ryann O'Toole Rookie Auto /100
8. hickson#21 - 43. Jack Nicklaus Tour Gear
9. Chucky (from gonygo) - 49. P. Creamer, N. Gulbis Tour Gear Combos
10. chrisc311 (from lakesidez) - 2. Trevor Immelman Inked Drivers
11. chrisc311 (From lakesidez) - 18. Edoardo Molinari First Tee Rookie Auto /399
12. Chucky - 51. Boxes 5-8 Base Cards ( J. Nicklaus, M. Jordan)
13. hester72598 - 11. John Huh Board Letter Marks /35
14. ejs23 - 5. Cristie Kerr Black Inked Drivers /25
15. SteelPen2 - 46. Natalie Gulbis Tour Gear
16. denalikid - 3. Chi-Chi Rodriguez Inked Drivers
17. cstone72 - 24. Ariya Jutanugarn Rookie Auto /100 (autopick)
18. chrisc311 - 1. Johnny Miller Inked Drivers
19. JJ53 - 50. Boxes 1-4 Base Cards (T. Woods, R. McIlroy, M. Wie)
20. SteelPen2 (from mageq1) - 29. V. Elizabeth, C. Woods Tour Gear Combo /25
21. JJ53 (from dustyb1987) - 32. G. Player, E. Els Tour Gear Combo /25
22. chrisc311 - 7. Bill Haas Inked Fabrics /65 (autopick)
23. Chucky - 36. Nancy Lopez Tour Gear
24. denalikid - 10. Jerry Kelly Board Letter Marks /5
25. dbaks - 4. Cristie Kerr Inked Drivers
26. SteelPen2 (from nera20) - 19. Melissa Reid First Tee Rookie Auto /399
27. JJ53 (from dustyb1987) - 34. Ernie Els Spectrum Relic /50
28. Chucky (from gonygo) - 8. Jay Haas Inked Fabrics /65
29. hickson#21 - 9. Ted Potter Jr. Board Letter Marks /15 (autopick)
30. columbusbuckeye - 13. Peter Uihlen First Tee Rookie Auto /399
31. drewdaddy42 - 28. Craig Stadler Tour Gear 1/15
32. Chucky (from gonygo) - 30. C. Stadler, K. Stadler Tour Gear Combo /25
33. Vintage Collector - 16. Patrick Cantlay First Tee Rookie Auto /399
34. cstone72 - 12. Brian Gay First Tee Rookie Auto /399 (autopick)
35. drewdaddy42 - 22. Raphael Jacquelin Rookie Auto /100
36. dthimesch - 20. Blake Adams First Tee Rookie Auto /399
37. denalikid - 27. Jay Haas Tour Gear /15
38. chrisc311 - 15. Branden Grace First Tee Rookie Auto /399
39. ejs23 - 38. Gary Player Tour Gear
40. Dobber2330 - 17. Simon Dyson First Tee Rookie Auto /399 (autopick)
41. drewdaddy42 - 33. Hale Irwin Tour Gear /35
42. hester72598 (from HitDog44) - 41. Henrik Stenson Tour Gear
43. JJ53 (from dustyb1987) - 35. Louis Oosthuizen Tour Gear
44. Chucky - 40. Fred Couples Tour Gear
45. hester72598 (from mr_yoshi_san) - 37. Johnny Miller Tour Gear
46. hester72598 (from HitDog44) - 39. Morgan Hoffmann Tour Gear
47. hester72598 (from mageq1) - 42. Charles Howell III Tour Gear
48. hester72598 (from peterose4hof) - 44. Ken Duke Tour Gear
49. hester72598 (from peterose4hof) - 45. Michael Campbell tour Gear
50. hester72598 - 47. Nick Faldo Tour Gear
51. hester72598 - 48. Mike Weir Tour Gear
Last edited by dthimesch; 06-05-2014 at 02:08 PM.
|04-18-2014, 08:29 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
|04-18-2014, 09:01 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pa
Let me get #20
SET CHASE: Mike Schmidt Topps PSA Set: 17/17 (need: Upgrades '75, '79, '82)
Monster #: 38/524; Unique Backs: 18/39
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL
|04-18-2014, 10:11 PM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: U.S./east coast
3 random spots please
*I reserve the right to sell/trade/reply and/or not sell/trade/reply with whomever I decide. Regardless If you post in any of my BST threads or PM me about buying or trading for any of my cards. Please respect and keep this in mind. Thanks.
Last edited by gonygo; 04-18-2014 at 10:16 PM.