|04-26-2014, 12:26 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2014 Bowman Baseball Jumbo (HTA) Case - Team Draft Round 2
Important note for this break:
1. This Break will have 31 spots, one for each team and 1 for all paper cards. This is being done to save several hours on sorting. The Paper spot will include the State & Home Town & Gold Parallel cards. The rest of the Parallel paper cards (Blue, Orange, Red & Ice) will go with the assigned teams .
2014 Bowman Case: 1190 / 31 = 38.39
Shipping and Supplies = 5.54
Paypal Fees = 1.57
38.39 + 5.54 + 1.57 = 45.5
$45.5 first slot, $44 each additional slot
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. You must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread.
4. This break is limited to shipping within the United States.
5. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break.
6. The host will have a slot in the break; if you are not comfortable with this please don’t join.
7. Break will be done live on ustream and a recap video will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube.
* The draft order will be determined by a Mod randoming the list below 4 times.
* There will be no draft clock for until the day before the shipment is to arrive. At that point a one-hour time limit between the hours of 9am – 7pm Arizona time.
* Once you have drafted it is your responsibility to PM the next person in line, and post that you have done so
* If there are hits that have multiple players on a card, a random will be done by a mod after the break. Randomizing the teams on the card 4 times.
* Any aflac or under armor autos got to the team the player is currently on.
1. coltsnsox07 - Chicago Cubs
2. 72-Fins - Chicago White Sox
3. Diem926 (from ChrisNTx) - Boston Red Sox
4. SKYHIGHDROSE - Houston Astros
5. Diem926 (from pjray55) - Philadelphia Phillies
6. jeff152380 - New York Yankees
7. philhjr1 - Colorado Rockies
8. biged_0 - Detroit Tigers
9. SKYHIGHDROSE - Seattle Mariners
10. mangia1976 (from Amberkow) - Cincinnati Reds
11. Diem926 - Texas Rangers
12. 72-Fins - Los Angeles Dodgers
13. Amberkow (from mangia1976) - Base Paper Cards with State & Home Town
14. LeonfromNC - New York Mets
15. boysofsummer - Minnesota Twins
16. vmoney - Kansas City Royals
17. ChrisNTx - Arizona Diamondbacks
18. 72-Fins - Los Angeles Angels
19. Bigeazy78 - Oakland Athletics
20. pjray55 (from Diem926) - Tampa Bay Rays
21. biged_0 - Baltimore Orioles
22. philhjr1 - Milwaukee Brewers
23. hobbiewt - St. Louis Cardinals
24. Bradforddorman - Atlanta Braves
25. SKYHIGHDROSE - Cleveland Indians
26. Diem926 - San Francisco Giants
27. pjray55 - San Diego Padres
28. Amberkow - Miami Marlins
29. 72-Fins - Washington Nationals
30. vmoney - Toronto Blue Jays
31. Diem926 (from BucksBandit) - Pittsburgh Pirates
Last edited by Amberkow; 05-07-2014 at 11:46 PM.
|04-28-2014, 05:08 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Slight price increase. Using your numbers slots would be 45.84
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|04-28-2014, 08:06 PM||#7 (permalink)|
All spots updated through this point. I'm currently on vacation and flying home on a redeye tonight. I don't think I will be able to make another update to this break untill I get home tomorrow morning.
- I'll take two spots for myself.
|04-28-2014, 11:18 PM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2014
3 and 15 please
100 Case Break: Castellanos RC Auto Cases 1-50; Cesar Puello Chrome 1-100; Russell Wilson 1-100, Mets minis (51-100).
WTB: 2012 Gold Standard Metal Cards: Kobe, Rondo, Jerry West, Anthony Davis
|04-29-2014, 12:44 AM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
spots #4, #9, #19, #22 thanks
Hesters 3 case NT Break- Knicks-Pacers, Nordys 5 case NT Break - Hornets, Pejarox 5 case NT Break - Jazz-Pistons, Houdinis 10 case NT Break - Clippers-Wizards Buying/Trading for JJ Watt 2011 NT /49 & /99 Autos & 2011 Chrome Color
|04-29-2014, 08:31 AM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
6 & 20 for me
think that leaves 3 spots left?
Chris Sabo Super Collector - 304/310 (98.1%) LF Sabo: 1995 UD Elec Diamond Gold, 1995 UD Special Edition Gold, 2004 Bazooka Silver Relic, 2014 Archives Plates and Autos
My Bucket http://tinyurl.com/mdb6vxh
Tajikey's TC Baseball 5-Caser: Posey, Votto, 71, 96, 101,
|04-29-2014, 10:35 AM||#25 (permalink)|
I've never done a group break before. Let me get one spot if there is still one available.
Master's in Accounting from NC State University. Soon to be CPA and CFE.