|05-05-2014, 12:14 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2013 Topps Triple Threads Baseball Hit Draft
2013 Topps Triple Threads Baseball 9 Box Case Hit Draft:
I will be giving away a free spot in this break. That spot will be randomed amongst participants before payment is received. Whoever shows up last in random drawing will get free spot. Something different. Once free spot is given away we will then do the actual random for the draftable spots.
2013 Topps Triple Threads Baseball Case Description
Configuration: 9 display boxes per case. 2 mini boxes per display box. 1 pack per mini box. 6 cards per pack.
Each pack may contain VERSION 1 or VERSION 2.
VERSION 1 pack contains three (3) base cards; two (2) base Parallel cards; one (1) Triple Relic Card and one (1) Triple Threads Unity Single Auto Jumbo Relic.
VERSION 2 pack contains three (3) base cards; two (2) base Parallel cards; one (1) Autographed Triple Relic card and one (1) Triple Threads Unity Single Jumbo Relic.
UPDATED SLOT PRICE AS OF 6/5/2014
2013 Topps Triple Threads Case: $1514.95/45= 33.67
$33.67 +$4.00 shipping & supplies = $37.67
$37.67 x .029 +.30 (Paypal Fees) = $37.67 + $1.40 = 39.07
1st Spot = $39.25 each additional $37.25
I will post my paypal address at the top of this post once break is active for you to send payments too.
This will be a hit draft with 45 draftable spots. After the break has filled and is paid for I will submit the break for randoming to blowout cards. I will have Blowout randomize the list 3 times to determine draft order. Since this is a hit draft, the draft will not take place until the day after the case has been opened. This will allow sometime for people to review all the hits in the case before they draft. Once the draft begins, it will run from 5:00 p.m. central until 11:00 p.m. central each night. You may draft before and after these times but I will not force someone to pick outside this window. If you know you are going to be away please send me a list in order and tell me to pick for you. I do not feel the need to have a draft clock with only 45 draftable spots so please be aware when you pick is coming up. The draft should only take 2-3 days and cards will ship out as soon as draft is over.
45 Draftable Spots = 18 + 18 + 9
18 Autograph Relics Variations
18 Relic Variations
Base and Parallels Box 1
Base and Parallels Box 2
Base and Parallels Box 3
Base and Parallels Box 4
Base and Parallels Box 5
Base and Parallels Box 6
Base and Parallels Box 7
Base and Parallels Box 8
Base and Parallels Box 9
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 48 hours of the break going active.
We want to order right away - it takes 4 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery if you would like, tracking is always provided.
6. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the cases arrives - usually starting around 8-9 pm CST.
2. I will have scans and videos up in thread same night.
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TO READ:
1. I will provide a list with every pick on it. I always encourage you to provide a list and allow me to pick for you. By using this list, I can create a database and make quick work of the auto picks. Just remember to leave the default numbering intact.
2. The draft clock will start at 5 PM CT the day after the break or 24 hours after the break (Whichever is longer) until to 11 PM Central every day starting the day after the break.
3. If you send a list, I am going to use it. If you are on and want to draft instead of me using your list, just post "Hey I am here to draft - do not use my list." You need to do this well in advance of your spot or I may not see it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I wait the entire 30 minutes and then use your list.
4. Common courtesy is extremely important in these drafts - especially this one. PM the next person in line (or ask someone to PM for you if you cannot). Subscribe to the thread and stay updated!
5. You CAN trade your pick before and during the draft only to members in the break.
6. The break will be broadcasted live on Ustream and recorded at the same time. There will be a link at the top of this thread to view the break live.
7. The slots will be randomed 3 times by a Blowout Moderator to determine our draft order.
SLOT(S) The slot you choose is not the order you will get to draft after the break is done. The list below will be randomised 3 times to determine our draft order.
4. dagger1978 (1)
14. Geoff05 (1)
15. cstone72 (1)
19. Izbone (2)
24. mike342 (2)
25. mcguirem13 (2)
29. mcguirem13 (2)
30. mike342 (2)
33. Izybone (2)
Last edited by zstratton2; 06-19-2014 at 11:04 PM.
|06-05-2014, 07:57 AM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
With the slot price change you'd be looking at just over 39 a slot (39.07 based on your numbers)
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|06-12-2014, 07:57 AM||#18 (permalink)|
Bumping back up to regain interest I will be giving away a free spot in this break. That spot will be randomed amongst participants before payment is received. Whoever shows up last in random drawing will get free spot. Something different. Once free spot is given away we will then do the actual random for the draftable spots.
|06-12-2014, 11:59 AM||#19 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Lifelong St. Louis Cardinals fan. Lifelong Seattle Seahawks fan. John Smoltz collector. Garbage Pail Kids expert.
|06-14-2014, 04:35 PM||#22 (permalink)|