|06-10-2014, 06:51 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Amish Mafia Area Lancaster PA
Dustyb1987's 2014 Tier one baseball case break RANDOM TEAM!
Ok guys seems like tier one has been good so far this year. gonna try 1 case random team
2014 Topps Tier One Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1,324.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
Case Price: $1,325
Slot price: $1,325/30= 44.20
Shipping: $5.05 (covers up to small flat rate priority shipping)
Paypal Fee's: $2.00
Final Slot price: $54.30 Additional spots: $53.00
PayPal Payment Information -
PLEASE PUT JUST YOUR USER NAME AND BREAK NAME IN COMMENTS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HOW I WILL TRACK SHIPPING THANKS
Link to Ustream ---
1 random team per spot
Rules for this break:
1. I have the right to regulate who is allowed in this break!
2. YOU CAN NOT SELL SPOTS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BREAK!!!
3. If you hit a card worth $200 or more, you will pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
4. If a card is hit featuring multiple teams, MOD's will random the card off between those teams, unless 1 person owns 51% or more of the players on the card or if we pull a quad with 4 different teams and someone owns 2 of the 4 teams and the other 2 are owned by 2 different users then the user that owns 2 of the 4 teams wins the card. If 2 users both own 2 teams then the card will be randomized between those 2 users.
5. Once Full and paid for the mods will random the list of participants and the list of the professional teams (5 times).
6. All breaks will be recorded live on Ustream my user name is dustinabenjamin. Date and time of the draft will be determined once we get tracking information and I will post the day and time of the break.
7. The Host WILL have a spot in this break. If this is a problem for anyone please dont join.
8. Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full. If you do not make payment within the time frame after we are full, you will receive negative feedback from me. All tracking information for cards will be updated on your PayPal account.
9. All cards go to the team name that is listed on the card, not the team that the player may be currently playing on or may have played for in the past. Again all cards go to the team name that is printed on the card.
10. LETS HAVE FUN AND PULL SOME NICE CARDS!
Every single- and dual-subject autograph card is signed DIRECTLY ON-CARD!
Tier One Autographs Over 20 of the best of all time will sign directly on-card. New this year, the Tier One Autographs will be printed on Tier One' signature clear technology!
- Sequentially numbered no higher than 99. Signed in blue
New Guard Autographs Over 85 young up-and-comers will sign directly on-card.
- Sequentially numbered no higher than 399. Signed in blue ink.
Acclaimed Autographs Over 85 of the most popular players in the game will sign directly on-card.
- Sequentially numbered no higher than 299. Signed in blue ink.
All subjects featured in the above Autograph sets will receive the following parallels:
- Red Ink Autographs - Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Silver Ink Autographs - Sequentially numbered to 10.
- Gold Ink Autographs - Numbered 1/1.
Over-sized Clear Reprint Autographs 5 over-sized versions of some of the most recognizable cards in Topps history, printed on clear stock and signed on-card. Numbered to 10.
Dual Autographs 15 cards featuring classic pairings and on-card autographs of both subjects. Sequentially numbered to 25.
Triple Autographs 5 cards featuring three stars with a common bond. Sequentially numbered to 10.
Cut Signatures 25 cards featuring vintage autographs. Numbered 1/1.
AUTOGRAPHED RELIC CARDS
Autographed Tier One Relics 25 active and retired stars featuring an autograph and a relic. Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Dual Patch Parallel A parallel with two patches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Triple Patch Parallel A parallel where all three relics will be patches. Numbered 1/1.
Autographed Prodigious Patches 25 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic and an on-card autograph. Sequentially numbered to 10.
Dual Autographed Tier One Relics 25 pairings of two active and retired superstars, each with a game-used relic and a sticker autograph. Book card. Numbered to 10.
Tier One Autographed Bat Knobs 25 active and retired superstars with a bat knob embedded in the card with an on-card autograph. Numbered 1/1.
Tier One Relics Over 75 active and retired stars. Sequentially numbered to 399.
- Dual Swatch Parallel A parallel with two swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Triple Swatch Parallel A parallel with three swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
Tier One Legends Relics 20 retired stars. Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Dual Swatch Parallel A parallel with two swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Triple Swatch Parallel A parallel with three swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 5.
Prodigious Patches 25 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic. Sequentially numbered to 10.
Tier One 1/1 Bat Knobs 150 unique cards featuring a game-used bat knob from superstars both active and retired. Numbered 1/1.
Tier One 1/1 All-Star Relics 50 cards highlighting a unique, jumbo patch piece from the 2013 MLB All-Star Game workout jerseys. Numbered 1/1.
CASE 1 RANDOM TEAM
SPOTS FILLED 1/30
I only accept paypal as payment!
Last edited by dustyb1987; 06-14-2014 at 05:25 PM.
|06-12-2014, 08:07 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Price drop as well, looks like slots are under 98 right now
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector