|06-11-2014, 09:56 PM||#1 (permalink)|
matt4486 2013/14 Panini Court Kings Basketball Random Team Case
Case Price = $904.95
Slot Price = $904.95/30 = $30.17
Shipping = $3.50 (No International Shipping)
Supplies = $2.50
Paypal = $1.39
Total = $37.56
First Slot = $37.50
Each Additional = $35.50
2013/14 Panini Court Kings Basketball Hobby 15 Box Case - $904.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
PayPal Payment Information -
PLEASE PUT JUST YOUR USER NAME IN COMMENTS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HOW I WILL TRACK SHIPPING THANKS
YouTube Recap Video Link: Spot Reserved
Link to Ustream ---
1 random team per spot
Rules for this break:
1. I have the right to regulate who is allowed in this break!
2. YOU CAN NOT SELL SPOTS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BREAK!!!
3. If you hit a card worth $200 or more, you will pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
4. If a card is hit featuring multiple teams, MOD's will random the card off between those teams, usless 1 person owns 51% or more of the players on the card or if we pull a quad with 4 different teams and someone owns 2 of the 4 teams and the other 2 are owned by 2 different users then the user that owns 2 of the 4 teams wins the card. If 2 users both own 2 teams then the card will be randomized between those 2 users.
5. Once Full and paid for the mods will random the list of participants and the list of the professional teams (3 times).
6. All breaks will be recorded live on Ustream my user name is matt4486. Date and time of the draft will be determined once we get tracking information and I will post the day and time of the break.
7. Break Recaps will be posted to YouTube the day of the break user name is matt19508. Will post a link on this page as well.
8. The Host WILL have a spot in this break. If this is a problem please do not join.
9. Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full. If you do not make payment within the time frame after we are full, you will receive negative feedback from me. All tracking information for cards will be updated on your PayPal account.
10. All cards go to the team name that is listed on the card, not the team that the player may be currently playing on or may have played for in the past. Again all cards go to the team name that is printed on the card.
11. Please let me know if you do not want your base cards. I will donate any unwanted base cards to the Children's Home of Reading. If you have any additional questions please send me a PM.
Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
- One Autograph
- One Memorabilia
- One Rookie
- Three Inserts
- The return of one of the most artistic cardsets the hobby has ever seen! Look for beautiful renditions of the league's top rookies numbered as low as One of One!
- Find three unique hard-to-find inserts, including Legacies, Kings of Springfield and the return of Le Cinque Piu Belle!
- Seven different autograph inserts, including Court Kings Autographs featuring the past and present stars of the NBA!
- Five different memorabilia inserts with prime parallels, including Super Prime and Nameplate versions of the best of the 2013 NBA Draft class!
- Look for rare 5x7 box toppers signed by 25 of the NBA's all-time greats!
Find autographs of the NBA's most fierce competitors in Impressionist Ink, a masterpiece of a set featuring animated photography and vivid artistry!
LE CINQUE PIU BELLE
Hold a miniature piece of art in your hand with the return of Le Cinque Piu Belle featuring one of the NBA's shooting stars! Think you can find all five versions?
Court Kings celebrates players that have spent their entire career with one franchise. With 13 seasons in San Antonio, Parker's legacy is on display in this hard-to-find insert!
Pick up a letter from a 2013 rookie's jersey in this super prime insert, numbered to the letters in the player's last name!
Look for four different styles of this year's rookie class, including Orlando's Victor Oladipo!
Put a date to a jumbo swatch with Performance Art, themed around the game these star players wore the specific jersey!
List of Participants
Spots Filled 14/30
2. matt4486 (2 Spots)
5. padsfan10 (2 Spots)
7. NetsBK (2 Spots)
8. mazdaman02 (1 Spot)
11. smalltown (1 Spot)
13. mazdaman02 (1 Spot)
16. Csmontie (1 Spot)
20. nineout (1 Spot)
21. hester72598 (1 Spot)
24. JShaw024 (1 Spot)
28. wickedliquids (1 Spot)
Collecting Zach Ertz Auto, Jersey & SP PM with what you got.
Last edited by matt4486; 06-18-2014 at 07:24 AM.
|06-12-2014, 05:03 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
|06-13-2014, 03:11 PM||#7 (permalink)|
|06-13-2014, 07:03 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Jersey
7 and 25 for me thanks! Been waiting for someone to do a Court Kings break for a while.
PC guys: Nets, Wall, Love, Kyrie
|06-15-2014, 06:58 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Thanks everyone for signing up I took another spot too so we are over 1/3 full.
|06-17-2014, 02:58 PM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brentwood, CA
considering throwing my hat in for this one, but quick question; sell sheet shows 10 cards per pack, but the breakdown in the OP shows 6 (1 auto, 1 relic, 1 rookie, 3 inserts). What are the other 4 cards?
|06-17-2014, 03:27 PM||#16 (permalink)|
|06-24-2014, 09:09 AM||#23 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2013
I'm gonna jump off this one. Taking too long to fill and i may be on holidays by the time it does. Thanks for hosting though - hope you can fill it.
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.